Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

namdete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been taking finasteride 1mg for a month and a week taking bicalutamide 25mg,
finasteride no side efects.

The question is in a one week in bicalutamide i notice effects,
the side efects is tenderness in a nipple.
Here is the strange thing,
I have improved sexual area, more stamina and more libido.
I feel much better, less tired, more active.
Although it seems incredible, the skin has improved a lot in a short time, as if it were gaining volume, absurd.
I have always thought that I was estrogen deficient.

DHT keeps attacking, I notice some swelling on my scalp and pimples on my back.
in the past I took dutasteride 0.5 ed for a year and my hair and skin improved somewhat, but the side effects were unbearable, there came a time when it was difficult for me to speak and understand.

the point is that I have to reduce Dht and it seems that I respond very well to the increase in estrogen.
I will add 0.1% topic to see how my hair responds, But would it be a good idea to add oral dutasteride once or twice a week with bica25 mg everday?I have read that it has so dangerous.

I'm closer, DHT gives me inflammation that's for sure. I think I have been estrogen deficient, I have always had very fine skin and now it has improved a lot in a f*****g week.

Bica's increased stogen has opened my eyes I think

Would this regimen, oral Dutasteride 2 times a week, topical Dutasteride every other day and estrogel in small doses be a good idea?
Or would the estrogel turn into testosterone?I think this regimen could be viable for regrowth, reduced side effects.

What is your opinion?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I've been taking finasteride 1mg for a month and a week taking bicalutamide 25mg,
finasteride no side efects.

The question is in a one week in bicalutamide i notice effects,
the side efects is tenderness in a nipple.
Here is the strange thing,
I have improved sexual area, more stamina and more libido.
I feel much better, less tired, more active.
Although it seems incredible, the skin has improved a lot in a short time, as if it were gaining volume, absurd.
I have always thought that I was estrogen deficient.

DHT keeps attacking, I notice some swelling on my scalp and pimples on my back.
in the past I took dutasteride 0.5 ed for a year and my hair and skin improved somewhat, but the side effects were unbearable, there came a time when it was difficult for me to speak and understand.

the point is that I have to reduce Dht and it seems that I respond very well to the increase in estrogen.
I will add 0.1% topic to see how my hair responds, But would it be a good idea to add oral dutasteride once or twice a week with bica25 mg everday?I have read that it has so dangerous.

I'm closer, DHT gives me inflammation that's for sure. I think I have been estrogen deficient, I have always had very fine skin and now it has improved a lot in a f*****g week.

Bica's increased stogen has opened my eyes I think

Would this regimen, oral Dutasteride 2 times a week, topical Dutasteride every other day and estrogel in small doses be a good idea?
Or would the estrogel turn into testosterone?I think this regimen could be viable for regrowth, reduced side effects.

What is your opinion?
Now I am blonde under this wig, but I am confused<winks>

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did have ffs about 5 months ago. Which actually has made my hairline worse since they did a coronal incision (top of scalp) for brow bone work, which resulted in them raising my hairline a few mm. But anyway still worth it to not have a noticeable brow bone anymore imo. But this was me pre ffs

View attachment 165625
I really like this and the elegance with which you staged it. I know you.dig guys and all, but Janey travels, just saying <curtsies>