Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely say this but that talk about KCMB is too personal and inapproriate but you are striking KCMB so take the compliment.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you cringe fucks talking about "hurr would yo u f*** her?" she looks better that average for cis woman, looks extremely good for a trans woman. Take this cringe sh*t somewhere else, discuss it with ur transpobic third world country friends. If you look at the pics she posted here and some of the ones on reddit she looks really well and looks happy to me. Just because you are miserable having to take HRT to regrow your hair doesn't mean everyone rush. I bless and welcome every change coming way
This isn't a f*** marry kill thread, its a thread about regrowing your hair
She looks way way better than even that. Just a charming sort of, hmm who was the actress in Say Anything was it? The length is charming as well.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost a month has passed on HRT. I keep going bald and it scares me. It feels like I won't answer this. Usually the results are noticeable within 2-3 months, new hairs appear, but on the contrary, I see miniaturization and retreat of temples
If I still don't see a result, I might try CPA, which is more effective in regrowth, according to the experience of Noah and others who have used HRT.
1626335681438.png

Last edited:

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost a month has passed on HRT. I keep going bald and it scares me. It feels like I won't answer this. Usually the results are noticeable within 2-3 months, new hairs appear, but on the contrary, I see miniaturization and retreat of temples
If I still don't see a result, I might try CPA, which is more effective in regrowth, according to the experience of Noah and others who have used HRT.
View attachment 165931
My hairline was doing better on bica tbh

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline was doing better on bica tbh
How long did it take for you to notice the first improvement?

Bicalutamide alone did not stop my baldness. I hope that estrogen, its suppression of T to castration levels and a decrease in AR density will help me

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take for you to notice the first improvement?

Bicalutamide alone did not stop my baldness. I hope that estrogen, its suppression of T to castration levels and a decrease in AR density will help me
I have no idea anymore maybe 9 months?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My first 2 months on HRT was the fastest regrowth I ever had, you might just be doomed my dude :(
I don't have areas as bald as yours. Perhaps that is why it is more difficult for me to notice changes, because there is a lot of hair. Although most likely you are right and I will end my life by suicide this year.

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_121745.jpg
    IMG_20210715_121745.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20210615_003030.jpg
    IMG_20210615_003030.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 186

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My first 2 months on HRT was the fastest regrowth I ever had, you might just be doomed my dude :(
He’s doomed because the stupid cu*nt changes his medication every 3 months! Then comes on here and tells everyone it doesn’t work haha.

mate pick a f*****g medication or several and use it constantly for at least a year. Tit

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s doomed because the stupid cu*nt changes his medication every 3 months! Then comes on here and tells everyone it doesn’t work haha.

mate pick a f*****g medication or several and use it constantly for at least a year. Tit
Are you one of those who need to use useless Finasteride for 2 years to realize that it does not stop baldness? I have been using Bicalutamide for 5 months (And finasteride 5 months) and it has not stopped my baldness. What was the point in waiting further? You're just an idiot who doesn't understand basic things.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you one of those who need to use useless Finasteride for 2 years to realize that it does not stop baldness? I have been using Bicalutamide for 5 months and it has not stopped my baldness. What was the point in waiting further? You're just an idiot who doesn't understand basic things.
What you talking about ya banana? 5 months is f*** all!! I’m the idiot? Re-read through the last 200 pages of you complaining and changing your medications. f*****g priceless mate.

people don’t like to hear the truth mate, stop feeling sorry for yourself and coming on this sh*t site to complain about.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes several months to recover, but miniaturization stops immediately when the drugs reach the desired concentrations in the system. Only an inferior person can not understand this and advise to take medications, despite the intake of which the person continues to go bald. I wish you to treat cancer in the same way. "Just give it more time for it to metastasize"