Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair growth is provided by a decrease in the T level to the castration level and an increase in the E level
T levels below 50 ng / dl are normal, but the ideal level is less than 20 ng / dl, this corresponds to castration levels and affects prostate cancer outcomes. Thus, we need to reduce T as much as possible. To do this, our E levels must be at least 250-300 ng / dL
It is not advisable to raise estradiol levels above 700 pg / ml, because in this case SHBG will go crazy, the level of free estradiol will decrease. This reduces the effectiveness of HRT. Therefore, "one cannot be mistaken in the big direction" is not quite a true statement. Ideal E levels are in the 300-700 pg / ml range, SHBG levels below 115. But because the main thing is to lower the T level to the castration level, then the error in the big direction is not as critical as in the lower one, and you will still get the result

If you do injections of Enanthate every 2 weeks with a minimum of 300 pg / ml on the last day, then according to my calculations, the peak level is around 1500 pg / ml, which is a lot. If injections are done once a week, then the peak level at the same minimum does not exceed 700 ng / dl. Therefore, I will consider giving injections once a week.

The Ikarus T level was above 100 ng / dl and the E level was 195 pg / ml. These are poor numbers and this could be one of the reasons why he was unable to restore the hairline.

1625290483354.png

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, i have the same side effect, i think from topical estriol. the aerola enlarges, and does not seem to return. (I am on 150mg raloxifene with 150mg silymarin for 2 months now).
Yeah it's a side effect (for men not wanting to look like women) but not related to strength in any way.
BTW I'm almost 2 years into my estrogen treatment and my nipples haven't changed much, it's hard to hide the "gyno" though.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is one of the most positive images in this thread. i'm going to run min, tret & prog topically. will report EOY.

i use canrenone and raloxifene to counter adrenal type steroids. maybe that will sub for the HRT.
Adrenal function under long-term raloxifene administration | Request PDF (researchgate.net)
Effects of spironolactone, canrenone and canrenoate-K on cytochrome P450, and 11beta- and 18-hydroxylation in bovine and human adrenal cortical mitochondria - PubMed (nih.gov)

hair is a small part of a larger biochemistry journey for me. e.g. mental, athletic, productivity optimization.

View attachment 165217
I'd smash her

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, my erection and orgasms are fine. No difference between finasteride monotherapy. My libido is lower, but I can still get aroused
I feel an increase in the sensitivity of the nipples, some kind of itching of the nipples. Gynecomastia is visible through any clothing, if I straighten my shoulders back, I want to remove it as soon as possible
There are no psychological effects

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tato, I don't have time to sift through 900 pages to identify when and where you posted pictures. Unfortunately, when I select your handle name to find your most recent posts, the webpage displays an error.

I guess I'm lazy.... ohh well, my loss.

No offense but your nipples say otherwise.

“no offence your nipples say otherwise”

how is gyno a gym related side effect?

the people on this section of the forum are getting worse haha.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the OP? Any one know?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the OP? Any one know?
Bridgeburn? There is no sense in staying active on a hairlossforum, if you don't have any hairloss at first place. Lol

Tho he had to sacrifice a lot to get back what he once had... The most important is that he is happy, and yes, he is!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bridgeburn? There is no sense in staying active on a hairlossforum, if you don't have any hairloss at first place. Lol

Tho he had to sacrifice a lot to get back what he once had... The most important is that he is happy, and yes, he is!
Do you keep in touch with him?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some have accused me of not being persistent enough. But in fact, if you continue to go bald during treatment, it means that the scheme does not work. After 1,2,3,4 and 5 months on Bicalutamide I saw a deterioration, so there was no doubt that it was not helping me. Now I am on HRT and I will be evaluating the first results in 3 months.

There is a myth that you need to give treatment for at least half a year in order to conclude whether it helps. Sometimes these periods are extended to a year or two, which is even more absurd when we have to rush to treatment. In fact, more often than not, three months are enough. You should have had an improvement in hair quality and an increase in hair diameter before new ones began to grow.
It took me six years to regrow most of my hair and that can be typical for many people apparently but age might have an effect but then again, I am no spring chicken, officially anyway.

There's no doubt that MtF's have an advantage here compared to guys using HRT for hair in that we can proceed without worrying about breast growth or excessive feminization.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already posted several pictures of myself here, from every possible angle.
I even posted my blood tests, you have no idea what you're talking about, I've been posting things here for almost 1 year; I come here to expose information for free for people like you to challenge what I say, this is impolite.

I've posted pictures of myself here more than 3 times, you can check, don't be lazy.
Sorry, I won't post pictures of myself every time, because one or another user didn't see.

I'm sorry.

Believe if you want.

Talk is cheap, do something, i do, and u?
Wow. I think that it is pretty well established that HRT can regrow a full head of hair in the best cases but we don't know exactly why hair restoration comes so easy for many and so hard for most.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Noah's success in part may be due to the fact that he used Minoxidil (before starting HRT), which prevented permanent follicular death and scalp fibrosis. I even thought about oral minoxidil, but I am annoyed by its deceptive nature: it will grow your hair, but when you stop it, it will quickly disappear. There is an option to use it all the time, but I don't know ... I'll try to do just hormones
Pretty much all treatments are ineffective without either dutasteride or estrogen, when you go off them. I have so many treatments but oral min to me, seems far more effective than using it topically, which didn't do anything but maintenance for me.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First out, first in is not at all how I would characterize my regrowth. It seems to improve hair everywhere not just on top or in the corners. One thing is that if successful, many people will notice an ovalization of the hairline which seems to sort of roll forward gradually.For MtF's having such a canopy hairline improves passability as does having a lower hairline.
I thought so too, but no. Hair is smaller in diameter and miniaturized. Basically, if I answer HRT, the first improvement should occur in these areas, because they started to go bald last.
View attachment 164018

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your pattern is like mine. You answered HRT, that's encouraging. Typically, no one shows their hair from the back and side when sharing progress. I have not found any success stories of retrograde alopecia on HRT
Is your hair better now than in this photo? I hope HRT has improved the sides
Retrograde hair loss to me, seems to be related to thinning but rarely full hair loss. As mine has come in, the fringe and sides look much better. I also microneedle my entire scalp and face once a week which probably helps.