I feel like people don't understand incels

INT

Reaction score
Most women want to be in relationships/settled down by 30
it actually has a lot to do with their biology
their clock starts ticking as they get older
by securing a man and marriage/children by 30 or around 30 they will be able to live out their deep biological desires to have children

sure not all women want this but the majority do. it's an innate desire

The desire for children is mosly driven by peer pressure and society. If you would raise a woman in complete isolation, she wouldn’t even know she could get children. Our biology is still the same but our society has changed, which is why people get fewer children and at a later age than before.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The desire for children is mosly driven by peer pressure and society. If you would raise a woman in complete isolation, she wouldn’t even know she could get children. Our biology is still the same but our society has changed, which is why people get fewer children and at a later age than before.
Reading this killed a few brain cells and I think overall made me dumber
it's a mans desire to spread our seed and a women's desire to have children
are you denying that men don't want to f*** many women? if you are then you can not also deny a women's desire and biology.
Have you ever been with a women before? or been around women?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FYI studies actually show
also FYI studies show that single women in their 30+ are the most depressed demographic of women

INT

Reaction score
Reading this killed a few brain cells and I think overall made me dumber
it's a mans desire to spread our seed and a women's desire to have children
are you denying that men don't want to f*** many women? if you are then you can not also deny a women's desire and biology.
Have you ever been with a women before? or been around women?

Strongest projection I have ever seen. First of all, we both know that you are intellectually so extremely inferior to me that I am not sure if you are actually joking or not. We have a drive for sex, it is nature’s mechanism to make sure we reproduce because we have no INNATE drive for children. And guess what; we can have sex nowadays without getting children! I know it has been long for you since you were in that position but still!

Also, I spent more time with women than you ever will, had more partners than you ever will and had more high value women than you will ever be able to get. Your ex is the best you will ever get, both looks and personality wise.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strongest projection I have ever seen. First of all, we both know that you are intellectually so extremely inferior to me that I am not sure if you are actually joking or not. We have a drive for sex, it is nature’s mechanism to make sure we reproduce because we have no INNATE drive for children. And guess what; we can have sex nowadays without getting children! I know it has been long for you since you were in that position but still!

Also, I spent more time with women than you ever will, had more partners than you ever will and had more high value women than you will ever be able to get. Your ex is the best you will ever get, both looks and personality wise.
Are you saying women have no innate drive for children????????????????????????
don't know if you're trolling or not

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
got to say that depends on where you are living... where i am the only women who dont want to marry are the ones who gave up because they are too old (starting from 35), or the ones that are sick of men alltogether...
other than that: 99% want to marry
No. Not all women want that. And marriage has nothing to do with biology. Again, this is exactly your problem. You don’t see women as people but as mindless objects.
Where I live, it is the successful career driven women who simply have other things going on in their life that they do not want to sacrifice (yet) for children.
that is exactly the main reason... here women dont want to be career women, or often cant be (or maybe only think they cant) and there can be a huge gap in salaries for example...
that and tradition... things are changing slowly, but still... the number of women who drop out of the work force used to be so high that companies often dont bother to employ women as anything but secretary, because in the eyes of the employer, she is going to quit before 30...

another huge portion of women just had rich parents and have been spoiled all life long and just expect to be spoiled forever, because they dont know anything else...

where i used to live i think women stop working when there are kids and thats it...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see anything bad or shameful about a woman settling down and raising kids at home, it is absolutely vital to society. If a woman wants to choose a career instead that is fine too of course.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see anything bad or shameful about a woman settling down and raising kids at home, it is absolutely vital to society. If a woman wants to choose a career instead that is fine too of course.
sure... i only see something shameful in women staying at home doing nothing... unemployed is unemployed and that is even voluntary...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

There's nothing wrong with it
but @INT is saying that women don't have an innate desire to have children. This is totally false.

They've found women who are married and have children in their 30's are happier than "career' women in their 30's who are single and childless.
Women shouldn't focus so much on their 'career' it goes against their innate desire
hence why you see women's depression rates these days through the roof because feminism told them to focus on career, ride the c*** carasoul and settle down later in life only to realise this makes women depressed, anxious, single washed.

The smart women are the ones that have okay jobs but lock down a man in their 20's/

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, just came back to check on the SMI stuff. I guess the site hasnt changed much zzz; seems like a new set of weirdos though. Hope youre doing well!
Hey man. Haha yeah it's exactly the same. Chad and pill talk all day. A few posters have been super helpful to me and I finally got over my fear and started taking finasteride. Likewise!

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man. Haha yeah it's exactly the same. Chad and pill talk all day. A few posters have been super helpful to me and I finally got over my fear and started taking finasteride. Likewise!
Good choice! I just saw your post. Assuming the claims of PFS are real, the symptoms of PFS can be attributed to the natural occurrence of associated diseases and hypochondria. For example, given a set of millions of men how many will develop chronic erectile dysfunction (for example)? Then, there are also millions of men who also happen to take finasteride, what percentage develop chronic erectile dysfunction? I had potent finasteride side effects that greatly subsided after consistent intake for 1-2 weeks, so dont be alarmed if and when sides appear (super bad ball ache and real weak boners) just keep at it. If the sides persist for > 1 month then the treatment is not for you.

Im staying out of the site because its become a cesspool of depression. The science section has stagnated recently and it looks like the SMI experiment isnt fairing exceptionally. Ill probably check-in in a month on that though.

Best of luck!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you are on an impact hair loss forum boasting about how great your life is it’s truly over for you

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good choice! I just saw your post. Assuming the claims of PFS are real, the symptoms of PFS can be attributed to the natural occurrence of associated diseases and hypochondria. For example, given a set of millions of men how many will develop chronic erectile dysfunction (for example)? Then, there are also millions of men who also happen to take finasteride, what percentage develop chronic erectile dysfunction? I had potent finasteride side effects that greatly subsided after consistent intake for 1-2 weeks, so dont be alarmed if and when sides appear (super bad ball ache and real weak boners) just keep at it. If the sides persist for > 1 month then the treatment is not for you.

Im staying out of the site because its become a cesspool of depression. The science section has stagnated recently and it looks like the SMI experiment isnt fairing exceptionally. Ill probably check-in in a month on that though.

Best of luck!
Thanks bro. You're absolutely right, that seems to be the best way to approach it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are on an impact hair loss forum boasting about how great your life is it’s truly over for you
From the little I studied psychology + my life experience I can already tell you are mentally unhealthy. You are a toxic individual who wants to bring down everyone else with him and copes by convincing himself that everyone else is unsuccessful. It's nothing but projection + safe hatred.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lmao do you really believe all that chad pill bs
Nah! Just like to poke a stick in the hornet's nest once in a while. But sometimes people cheat because they have mental issues themselves. Or they just get tired of eating steak every night. We are tempted all the time with all types of choices. And sometimes we give in and there is collateral damage with the people we keep close. I think temptation now a days is almost impossible to avoid as we have so many choices at our fingertips. Dating apps, Shopping apps, UberEats, Door Dash, etc.

Even shows like this promote temptation. I honestly believe some people just are not capable of a long term relationship because of too many temptations in life. Without social media and iPhones, you had less choices. You had to go to a bar or local establishment to meet people. Mom to the time you had a limited selection. Now you have thousands of option right on your phone. I just don't think too many options is sometimes a good thing. I know UberEats and DoorDash are dangerous for people with food addictions.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think longterm monogamous relationships with a person you can trust are pretty healthy for the mind. Sadly the West's current cultural evolution has a tendency to move away from this model.