I feel like people don't understand incels

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not asking life to be fair. I'm saying that the advice given in that post is nonsense. He seems to be blaming bald guys for trying to date out of their league. I am arguing that a bald guy can't do anything else because pretty much everybody will be out of his league, even those who get less attention and admiration in the 'dating market'. I'm basically saying that asking bald guys to be positive and blaming them for their failures is a bit unreasonable.

Being bald always puts you at a disadvantage. Whether it suits you or not, whether you look good with it or not, is kind of irrelevant. Bald is always treated as lower and inferior. Being bald is likely to be quite different (worse) than being ugly with hair, assuming that the ugly guy with hair doesn't have any deformity. The ugly guy with hair has all the compensation options available to him too such as the old list of getting in shape, becoming more successful, more socially savvy etc. etc. The bald guy has none of those options because they won't make a difference. I always advise @Feelsbadman to give up happily and focus on other things that life has to offer. I really think that this is the best outcome for most bald guys.
no, all i am saying is that most dudes try to date out of their league and then complain they cant get a gf...
of course you are at a disadvantage when you are bald, that is nothing new... but its not that you cant get anyone if you try hard enough...
fatties arent out of baldies league, they might think they are, but they are not...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get more women now then in my 20s when I had a thick NW1

My confidence , style has all improved in that time
the only reason i see why dating is getting more complicated with age is that most people might already be married, or have given up^^

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, all i am saying is that most dudes try to date out of their league and then complain they cant get a gf...
of course you are at a disadvantage when you are bald, that is nothing new... but its not that you cant get anyone if you try hard enough...
fatties arent out of baldies league, they might think they are, but they are not...
Bro shut the fukc up i fukcing hate you
most men actually DON'T
ask any "incel" or average guy they'd happily settle for a 5/10 even a 6/10 (AVERAGE GIRL) who gives them sex, love and attention.
You act like the problem is average men are going for models.
Absolutely rubbish.
You are so f*****g delusion feel so f*****g angry

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
most men actually DON'T
ask any "incel" or average guy they'd happily settle for a 5/10 even a 6/10 (AVERAGE GIRL) who gives them sex, love and attention.
Absolutely rubbish.
No cope

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
most men actually DON'T
Absolutely rubbish.
i believe it when i see it...
safe the hate and use the energy on doing something worthwhile...

the problem isnt average men...
well lets say average men are probably not perceived as good looking by the majority of women, but are just average... they still judge their own looks too high usually...
and of course the other issue is women getting spammed by every dude ever and think they deserve better than they actually do... of course that also doesnt work...

all i see here are the same arguments, blaming the other side and doing nothing...
no, hitting the gym, dressing well and taking a shower doesnt cut it, that is basics...

have fun being single...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe it when i see it...
safe the hate and use the energy on doing something worthwhile...

the problem isnt average men...
well lets say average men are probably not perceived as good looking by the majority of women, but are just average... they still judge their own looks too high usually...
and of course the other issue is women getting spammed by every dude ever and think they deserve better than they actually do... of course that also doesnt work...

all i see here are the same arguments, blaming the other side and doing nothing...
no, hitting the gym, dressing well and taking a shower doesnt cut it, that is basics...

have fun being single...

Wait hang on we agree on the same thing then
But what if

You go to the gym
you dress well
you take finasteride and try and keep your hair

but you just have a bad bone structure, bad naturally ugly skin, short height, prone t social anxiety
all the traits that women don't like.

What if you're born with horrible genetics? all the traits that women' don't look for in a man?
And these things you can't realy chnage or can only minimally change

then what?
accept and just be lonely?
keep spinning wheels?

what can you do?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what if

You go to the gym
you dress well

but you just have a bad bone structure, bad naturally ugly skin, short height, prone t social anxiety

What if you're born with horrible genetics? all the traits that women' don't look for in a man?

then what?
keep spinning wheels?

what can you do?
yeah we in general agree i think, you are just pissed all day^^

i still believe everyone can find someone, some people have to put in more effort than others, that was always the way... see i for example never entered a gym, so i know that a lot of women wouldnt consider me, im not fat or anything, but i got no defined boy and nothing...
next thing, where i am women love cash a lot... and i dont have that much cash... so i got to make up for that somehow...

you just got to try and try harder until you succeed...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what if

You go to the gym
you dress well

then what?
keep spinning wheels?

what can you do?

You already get women, you just don't think they are up to your standard and pre conceieved idea of what kind of woman you deserve, you need to set your expectations to a more reasonable level. Tbh i think constantly obsessing over women and relationships is not healthy, i wouldn't let it bother you so much, just engage in hobbies, relax and let things like that happen naturally.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You already get women, you just don't think they are up to your standard and pre conceieved idea of what kind of woman you deserve, you need to set your expectations to a more reasonable level. Tbh i think constantly obsessing over women and relationships is not healthy, i wouldn't let it bother you so much, just engage in hobbies, relax and let things like that happen naturally.
Couldn't be further from the truth, my ex girlfriend was a "low quality women", a social media attention wh***, had slept with tonnes and tonnes of men, had obvious issues, insecure.. my own parents met her and thought she was 'trashy' and 'trailer trash'.
I don't have standards the opposite i aim incredibly low and even when i had a 'trailer trash' (not my words) girlfriend i culdn't stop her from leaving me for another guy (tall , nw1 model etc)

i think i don't deserve any girl because im so geneetically inferior but the fact i dated a women who wasa trailer trash and i couldnt even keep her around says it all

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm saying that 'league' should cover compatibility as well. A bald guy who works out a lot is going to have a way different lifestyle to a fatter person who lives a very sedentary lifestyle. This is, in my opinion, a form of one person being out of another person's league. With hair, people of similar body types can pair together. You seem to be suggesting that a bald guy can just go for a different body type but I think that, even if a fatter person accepts a bald guy - which is unlikely - there will be a compatibility problem too.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm saying that 'league' should cover compatibility as well. A bald guy who works out a lot is going to have a way different lifestyle to a fatter person who lives a very sedentary lifestyle. This is, in my opinion, a form of one person being out of another person's league. With hair, people of similar body types can pair together. You seem to be suggesting that a bald guy can just go for a different body type but I think that, even if a fatter person accepts a bald guy - which is unlikely - there will be a compatibility problem too.
yeah that is that... of course some fitness dude most likely wants some fit woman...
and a fit woman wants a fit man, for different reasons usually...
but anyway, i get the point...

i am talking about your average bald dude, who usually doesnt have a sixpakkk... and there i do think that some bald dude is a fatsos looksmatch...
i dont think some fatso is some bald athletes looksmatch of course...

in the end i dont know, try whatever you can, if it happens it happens, if it doesnt, it doesnt...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah that is that... of course some fitness dude most likely wants some fit woman...
and a fit woman wants a fit man, for different reasons usually...
but anyway, i get the point...

i am talking about your average bald dude, who usually doesnt have a sixpakkk... and there i do think that some bald dude is a fatsos looksmatch...
i dont think some fatso is some bald athletes looksmatch of course...

in the end i dont know, try whatever you can, if it happens it happens, if it doesnt, it doesnt...

I think part of the problem is where people don’t realise how hard it is to create good opportunities with attractive women.

It’s taken me 2 weeks and 20+ matches from an Online dating app to meet someone who thinks I’m attractive and vice versa.

In that time I’ve had a lot of meaningless interactions with different women - very frustrating

sitting on your *** complaining won’t get results

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well people associate the term "incel" with an alt right neckbeard type guy with bad hygiene who hates women and plans public shootings.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I think part of the problem is where people don’t realise how hard it is to create good opportunities with attractive women.

It’s taken me 2 weeks and 20+ matches from an Online dating app to meet someone who thinks I’m attractive and vice versa.

In that time I’ve had a lot of meaningless interactions with different women - very frustrating

Now imagine that you are bald. 20 matches takes a year and that's after all the additions such as style and pro photos. Then instead of taking 2 weeks it will take 5-10 years. Would you still not get frustrated or complain?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Photofeeler pretty much covers it up. My good pics are consistently rated in the top 20% for women under 30. And yet out of 20 votes I only get 1-3 "I would date him!" reactions which mean you are not just very hot to that girl but also totally her type. Since girls have so many options they only go for guys who bring this type of reaction out of themselves. And who knows if those girls are even attractive to me. That explains why I get so many likes and matches but only meet 0-2 women per week.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

75f657riug521.jpg