I feel like people don't understand incels

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
i miss having a relationship so much better than meaningless sex
but also can come with a cost eg. cetting heart broken or dating / relationship with the wrong girl (my case)
so i don't know

some days i miss it some days i don't give a f***
better to be singel than be with some toxic girl
They are only toxic if you are ugly

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
you just got to do some one night stands or have friends with benefits, that usually goes well, if you dont f*** it up... then you need to dixxxmaxxx, bro!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i miss having a relationship so much better than meaningless sex
but also can come with a cost eg. cetting heart broken or dating / relationship with the wrong girl (my case)
so i don't know

some days i miss it some days i don't give a f***
better to be singel than be with some toxic girl
Even chads with decent hair get tossed to the side by other chads with better hair. So don't feels bad man.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even chads with decent hair get tossed to the side by other chads with better hair. So don't feels bad man.
didn't watch video but yea

even if you are brad pit toxic and mental women exist
happened to me

traumtized me so bad but today i feel better to not be with such a women

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you never know until its too late^^
yep but i've educated myself Norwood and know the signs to look out for i feel sorry for men who don't know the signs and get their life ruined by such women
also smae goes for women and men who have issues.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep but i've educated myself Norwood and know the signs to look out for i feel sorry for men who don't know the signs and get their life ruined by such women
also smae goes for women and men who have issues.
of course...
just happens too often that after marriage, woman stops working all of a sudden and complains about money, dude is required to work more, change jobs, hustle for life and when its still not enough its dicorce...
that is virtually happening to nearly everyone i know getting married...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course...
just happens too often that after marriage, woman stops working all of a sudden and complains about money, dude is required to work more, change jobs, hustle for life and when its still not enough its dicorce...
that is virtually happening to nearly everyone i know getting married...
Yea it's really sad..

here am being envious of people getting married and relationships but little do i forget the bad parts about it and how badly things can go south
i'm still truamatized from a short relationship with a mentally ill girl imagine if we went out for years.. all that abuse , cheating and lieing
really destroys people

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea it's really sad..
here am being envious of people getting married and relationships but little do i forget the bad parts about it and how badly things can go south
i'm still truamatized from a short relationship with a mentally ill girl imagine if we went out for years.. all that abuse , cheating and lieing
really destroys people
yeah my gf wants to get married and i am absolutely against that... but it might be that, or breaking up...

things can always go south of course... but i dont need to have some sort of contract for that...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea it's really sad..

yeah my gf wants to get married and i am absolutely against that... but it might be that, or breaking up...

things can always go south of course... but i dont need to have some sort of contract for that...
marriage is a scam for men. no benefit at all.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
marriage is a scam for men. no benefit at all.
in my case it isnt even benefitial for her, because i am a foreigner in her country... so its not like she gets more stability than she already has...
i need to check the law first anyway...
to me it is a tough decision, but more because of my personal opinion, i could have small benefits like taxes from that...
then i also dont want to change my name, that is a nightmare, because i dont want any other name (i never use my surname) and i would have to change all papers i got and on top of that it would make things way more difficult because then i would have a name that nobody believes is mine^^

but yeah for most men it is just a rip off...
i mean of course women want their marriage fantasy, when they get at least a ring out of it (and complain about the price tag^^) and dont have to pay for the party...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my case it isnt even benefitial for her, because i am a foreigner in her country... so its not like she gets more stability than she already has...
i need to check the law first anyway...
to me it is a tough decision, but more because of my personal opinion, i could have small benefits like taxes from that...
then i also dont want to change my name, that is a nightmare, because i dont want any other name (i never use my surname) and i would have to change all papers i got and on top of that it would make things way more difficult because then i would have a name that nobody believes is mine^^

but yeah for most men it is just a rip off...
i mean of course women want their marriage fantasy, when they get at least a ring out of it (and complain about the price tag^^) and dont have to pay for the party...
exactly all women just want to be married and settled down by 30 it's their biology.
marriage + kids.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Not all women want that. And marriage has nothing to do with biology. Again, this is exactly your problem. You don’t see women as people but as mindless objects.
Most women want to be in relationships/settled down by 30
it actually has a lot to do with their biology
their clock starts ticking as they get older
by securing a man and marriage/children by 30 or around 30 they will be able to live out their deep biological desires to have children

sure not all women want this but the majority do. it's an innate desire

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Not all women want that. And marriage has nothing to do with biology. Again, this is exactly your problem. You don’t see women as people but as mindless objects.
got to say that depends on where you are living... where i am the only women who dont want to marry are the ones who gave up because they are too old (starting from 35), or the ones that are sick of men alltogether...
other than that: 99% want to marry

INT

Reaction score
got to say that depends on where you are living... where i am the only women who dont want to marry are the ones who gave up because they are too old (starting from 35), or the ones that are sick of men alltogether...
other than that: 99% want to marry

Where I live, it is the successful career driven women who simply have other things going on in their life that they do not want to sacrifice (yet) for children.