I feel like people don't understand incels

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess i'm not an incel because i've had a girlfriend and have been laid a few times. But hair loss had made me feel like one.
I could drop my standards super low and sleep with a girl twice my sice (did this 4 months ago) but i felt absolutely disgusted. It was really hard being with her. I thought it would make me feel better but it's not.
It's not even about banging random girls. I've done this. It was fun/ok better than jerking off but it was unfulfilling. Look at all the playboys Vitaly dan Bilzerian , Connor murphy look at all thesse dudes who have banged 100s of girl all imploded. Gone crazy
anyway
having a girlfriend just makes you feel good it's hard to explain you feel like a part of your life is fulfilled... you just walk taller, your life has more purpose you feel better, your life is balanced, i know there are other things that fulfil you but it's not the same as having deep intimacy and a girlfriend.

but what can you d? genetics prevnts this?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess i'm not an incel because i've had a girlfriend and have been laid a few times. But hair loss had made me feel like one.
I could drop my standards super low and sleep with a girl twice my sice (did this 4 months ago) but i felt absolutely disgusted. It was really hard being with her. I thought it would make me feel better but it's not.
It's not even about banging random girls. I've done this. It was fun/ok better than jerking off but it was unfulfilling. Look at all the playboys Vitaly dan Bilzerian , Connor murphy look at all thesse dudes who have banged 100s of girl all imploded. Gone crazy
anyway
having a girlfriend just makes you feel good it's hard to explain you feel like a part of your life is fulfilled... you just walk taller, your life has more purpose you feel better, your life is balanced, i know there are other things that fulfil you but it's not the same as having deep intimacy and a girlfriend.

but what can you d? genetics prevnts this?

you’ve slept with 10 women and yet describe yourself as an incel

get the f*** outta here

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you’ve slept with 10 women and yet describe yourself as an incel

get the f*** outta here
Litreally two were some what attractive
but that was before i receded anyway
last girls ive been sxual with

one was a 3/10 disguting drug addict frm work
the othr was 100 kg BBW who sucked me off

i was disgusted both tmes.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Litreally two were some what attractive
but that was before i receded anyway
last girls ive been sxual with

one was a 3/10 disguting drug addict frm work
the othr was 100 kg BBW who sucked me off

i was disgusted both tmes.
Slayer, mogs 60% of men
Htn

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand about them - is how they let social media ruin their mind. When I was 19, just entering first year uni, I had not even kissed a girl yet and I was getting pretty insecure about it. But there was hardly social media back then. Now here I am at 36 years old, and slept with 33 girls. I'm not even conventionally handsome, and women have actually told me this. And before you yell boomer and tell me dating is not the same anymore - most of those women were in the last 5-10 years.

The 80/20 rule, the chad thing, its all memes. And its a shame that many young men are tricking themselves into a life of misery, wasting some of their best years.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand about them - is how they let social media ruin their mind. When I was 19, just entering first year uni, I had not even kissed a girl yet and I was getting pretty insecure about it. But there was hardly social media back then. Now here I am at 36 years old, and slept with 33 girls. I'm not even conventionally handsome, and women have actually told me this. And before you yell boomer and tell me dating is not the same anymore - most of those women were in the last 5-10 years.

The 80/20 rule, the chad thing, its all memes. And its a shame that many young men are tricking themselves into a life of misery, wasting some of their best years.
I feel like I wasted my last 5 years worrying about things like dying and cancer. I never shared this but I'm a hypochondriac and from age 25 to 29 I had many tests for cancer, costing me a ton of money. I even had an ultrasound for testicular cancer recently. Everything negative. But I've had prostate exams, mri for brain cancer, colonoscopy, ultrasounds, moles removed, and lesions looked at (dermatitis). The sad thing is that none of these things have caused the same level of depression as balding. Although cancer is worse, I don't have it, and the real problem I should have seen was my hairline and started prevention 3 years ago so I could hold onto a good hairline, now I'm at the mercy of finasteride for regrowth.

INT

Reaction score

Hear hear

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Spot on

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ok try telling this to a balding ugly indian shortie

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

What is /was your norwood level? If you achieved this as a high norwood, we want to hear about it!

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is /was your norwood level? If you achieved this as a high norwood, we want to hear about it!
I never said balding doesn't matter. I take issue with non balding average looking young guys thinking they will never get laid, its an illness created by social media. If anything, balding should prompt you to hurry up and settle down, not brood on incel forums about memes.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

No sh*t 30 year old women let you hit it because they want to lock you down

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
im always amused at how dudes cant get a woman, it is hilarious... and then just blame everything and everybody else...
and talk the same sh*t every day...
we all know it, with horseshoe you are fucked, shave it all off and hit the gym... or look at other bald people that actually look cool and got some sort of style, before you all end up like gayson statham, or the rock...

other than that, nothing keeps you from getting women but yourself...
same as usual (and i like to repeat myself in this case): you just want women way out of your league, then cry because they dont like your hair (which i dont believe before i see pictures) and then keep ranting how only old/fat/trans/yo mum wants you...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
im always amused at how dudes cant get a woman, it is hilarious... and then just blame everything and everybody else...
we all know it, with horseshoe you are fucked, shave it all off and hit the gym... or look at other bald people that actually look cool and got some sort of style, before you all end up like gayson statham, or the rock...

same as usual (and i like to repeat myself in this case): you just want women way out of your league, then cry because they dont like your hair (which i dont believe before i see pictures) and then keep ranting how only old/fat/trans/yo mum wants you...

I get more women now then in my 20s when I had a thick NW1

My confidence , style has all improved in that time

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Like I said, if a bald guy can get older or fatter or mothers, he is doing very very well. Baldness can't be overcome without treatments. 'Shave it all off and hit the gym' is terrible terrible advice. Tell me this... consider a bald guy who is successful, socially adjusted, in shape, and well dressed. Who is in his league and what is that league? People of average or above average attractiveness are out of his league because he is bald. But now, because he's in shape, he is likely to not have much in common with somebody who keeps a fat physique, so such people also become out of his league. If he weren't bald, he'd just have a rating out of 10 and people at that level or a few points below would be his league. As a bald guy, the whole thing breaks down.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, if a bald guy can get older or fatter or mothers, he is doing very very well. Baldness can't be overcome without treatments. 'Shave it all off and hit the gym' is terrible terrible advice. Tell me this... consider a bald guy who is successful, socially adjusted, in shape, and well dressed. Who is in his league and what is that league? People of average or above average attractiveness are out of his league because he is bald. But now, because he's in shape, he is likely to not have much in common with somebody who keeps a fat physique, so such people also become out of his league. If he weren't bald, he'd just have a rating out of 10 and people at that level or a few points below would be his league. As a bald guy, the whole thing breaks down.

Yes being bald puts you at a disadvantage if it doesn’t suit you

So does being ugly with hair

Life is not fair. Deal with it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yes being bald puts you at a disadvantage if it doesn’t suit you

So does being ugly with hair

Life is not fair. Deal with it

I'm not asking life to be fair. I'm saying that the advice given in that post is nonsense. He seems to be blaming bald guys for trying to date out of their league. I am arguing that a bald guy can't do anything else because pretty much everybody will be out of his league, even those who get less attention and admiration in the 'dating market'. I'm basically saying that asking bald guys to be positive and blaming them for their failures is a bit unreasonable.

Being bald always puts you at a disadvantage. Whether it suits you or not, whether you look good with it or not, is kind of irrelevant. Bald is always treated as lower and inferior. Being bald is likely to be quite different (worse) than being ugly with hair, assuming that the ugly guy with hair doesn't have any deformity. The ugly guy with hair has all the compensation options available to him too such as the old list of getting in shape, becoming more successful, more socially savvy etc. etc. The bald guy has none of those options because they won't make a difference. I always advise @Feelsbadman to give up happily and focus on other things that life has to offer. I really think that this is the best outcome for most bald guys.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sh*t 30 year old women let you hit it because they want to lock you down
this lol at bragging abt ba
I'm not asking life to be fair. I'm saying that the advice given in that post is nonsense. He seems to be blaming bald guys for trying to date out of their league. I am arguing that a bald guy can't do anything else because pretty much everybody will be out of his league, even those who get less attention and admiration in the 'dating market'. I'm basically saying that asking bald guys to be positive and blaming them for their failures is a bit unreasonable.

Being bald always puts you at a disadvantage. Whether it suits you or not, whether you look good with it or not, is kind of irrelevant. Bald is always treated as lower and inferior. Being bald is likely to be quite different (worse) than being ugly with hair, assuming that the ugly guy with hair doesn't have any deformity. The ugly guy with hair has all the compensation options available to him too such as the old list of getting in shape, becoming more successful, more socially savvy etc. etc. The bald guy has none of those options because they won't make a difference. I always advise @Feelsbadman to give up happily and focus on other things that life has to offer. I really think that this is the best outcome for most bald guys.
good logical advice

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

yet you are finding success dating as a bald guy

bit ironic?