I feel like people don't understand incels

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
mqdefault.jpg

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now imagine that you are bald. 20 matches takes a year and that's after all the additions such as style and pro photos. Then instead of taking 2 weeks it will take 5-10 years. Would you still not get frustrated or complain?

it is what it is.

If I was in that situation I would not even try to play the field, I would settle with the first person that is remotely attractive

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is what it is.

If I was in that situation I would not even try to play the field, I would settle with the first person that is remotely attractive
But that remotely attractive girl probably thinks she deserves a totally attractive guy. And so it's a vicious cycle.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now imagine that you are bald. 20 matches takes a year and that's after all the additions such as style and pro photos. Then instead of taking 2 weeks it will take 5-10 years. Would you still not get frustrated or complain?
20 matches in a year??? thats twice what i had in matches in ten!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait hang on we agree on the same thing then
But what if

You go to the gym
you dress well
you take finasteride and try and keep your hair

but you just have a bad bone structure, bad naturally ugly skin, short height, prone t social anxiety
all the traits that women don't like.

What if you're born with horrible genetics? all the traits that women' don't look for in a man?
And these things you can't realy chnage or can only minimally change

then what?
accept and just be lonely?
keep spinning wheels?

what can you do?
Ugly skin and social anxiety = low t

women instinctively track men for that as even chads who recently got low t will breed subhuman kids without fixing their androgens before

its the blackpill aspect of confidence, redpill, social dominance

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
it is what it is.

Yes that's what most bald guys want to do. And as I explained in that post, that takes 5-10 years when bald. Playing the field doesn't enter a bald guy's mind usually.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's what most bald guys want to do. And as I explained in that post, that takes 5-10 years when bald. Playing the field doesn't enter a bald guy's mind usually.

So what’s the problem - just find a girl interested in you that is remotely attractive and settle

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So what’s the problem - just find a girl interested in you that is remotely attractive and settle
I explained before. What has taken you 2 weeks (find somebody remotely attractive who considers you remotely attractive and will go on dates with you) takes 5-10 years for a bald guy. 20 matches in two weeks for you is 20 matches in 6 months for a bald guy. A date per week for you is a date every 2 months for a bald guy. 1 date out of 5 going well for you is 1 out of every 20 for a bald guy. That stuff adds up.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I explained before. What has taken you 2 weeks (find somebody remotely attractive who considers you remotely attractive and will go on dates with you) takes 5-10 years for a bald guy. 20 matches in two weeks for you is 20 matches in 6 months for a bald guy. A date per week for you is a date every 2 months for a bald guy. 1 date out of 5 going well for you is 1 out of every 20 for a bald guy. That stuff adds up.
Idk 1 date every 2 months is not too bad. Could be a lot worse.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Idk 1 date every 2 months is not too bad. Could be a lot worse.
Yes but remember that most dates don't lead to something positive. For a bald guy, it will be around 1 in 20 dates that go well. So like I said it could be 5 years in this process before a bald guy settles down. Eg I wanted to have a family and a kid on the way at my current stage in life. But baldness made sure that I'd find it very difficult to get married.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but remember that most dates don't lead to something positive. For a bald guy, it will be around 1 in 20 dates that go well. So like I said it could be 5 years in this process before a bald guy settles down. Eg I wanted to have a family and a kid on the way at my current stage in life. But baldness made sure that I'd find it very difficult to get married.
dont worry, i had a period of about ten years without any serious dating... with serious i mean for something that should be a relationship...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i miss having a relationship so much better than meaningless sex
but also can come with a cost eg. cetting heart broken or dating / relationship with the wrong girl (my case)
so i don't know

some days i miss it some days i don't give a f***
better to be singel than be with some toxic girl