I feel like people don't understand incels

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think longterm monogamous relationships with a person you can trust are pretty healthy for the mind. Sadly the West's current cultural evolution has a tendency to move away from this model.
agree,
but a poster in here was saying that women don't want children this is completely false.

Women are so desperate once they get to 27+ to settle down

INT

Reaction score
but a poster in here was saying that women don't want children this is completely false.

Nope, that is not what I said. Stop strawmanning, start IQ’ing.
I have only talked about innate drives.

I am at work at the moment. When I am at home tonight I will, in typical fashion, rebut all the high bias-low IQ pseudo scientific verbal diarrhea that you posted earlier.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's disgusting because it's not a situation where children should be born into.

For both; how are they going to have a healthy child? How are they going to take care of a child?

The junkie: The baby will be born an addict IF the baby survives childbirth. It won't have a normal childhood, she will be off somewhere injecting drugs and will just be absent. Spending all the money on drugs instead of the child.

The fatso: Will have stillbirth after stillbirth tragedy and C section births. Where they slice open the belly and take out organs to try and get the baby out. If it survives; how is she going to take of a child when she can't even take care of herself. She won't, it'll be fed a fast food diet and become disfigured with health issues.

That's why it's disgusting.

And DON'T let anyone tell you to "lower your standards." Being fit and healthy enough to have and raise children is the BARE MINIMUM and a very easy standard to meet. If anyone expects this of you, confront them with the question "Why shouldn't I be allowed to have a family?"

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have a drive for sex, it is nature’s mechanism to make sure we reproduce because we have no INNATE drive for children. And guess what; we can have sex nowadays without getting children!
He didn't straw man you.
Sex drive and the desire to have children are one and the same. Asserting that they're not linked is really inaccurate.

None of us would exist if not for millions of years of evolution cultivating a sex drive. That's why we have it, to reproduce, rather than, you know, dying off.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's disgusting because it's not a situation where children should be born into.

For both; how are they going to have a healthy child? How are they going to take care of a child?

The junkie: The baby will be born an addict IF the baby survives childbirth. It won't have a normal childhood, she will be off somewhere injecting drugs and will just be absent. Spending all the money on drugs instead of the child.

The fatso: Will have stillbirth after stillbirth tragedy and C section births. Where they slice open the belly and take out organs to try and get the baby out. If it survives; how is she going to take of a child when she can't even take care of herself. She won't, it'll be fed a fast food diet and become disfigured with health issues.

That's why it's disgusting.

And DON'T let anyone tell you to "lower your standards." Being fit and healthy enough to have and raise children is the BARE MINIMUM and a very easy standard to meet. If anyone expects this of you, confront them with the question "Why shouldn't I be allowed to have a family?"
Same could be said about a son with heavy norwood genes
You think a nw4 at 17 born into a „nice“ family has a better life than drug addict chad?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't straw man you.
Sex drive and the desire to have children are one and the same. Asserting that they're not linked is really inaccurate.

None of us would exist if not for millions of years of evolution cultivating a sex drive. That's why we have it, to reproduce, rather than, you know, dying off.
I am not sure how someone can argue that women do not have an innate drive to have children. Ever slept with a women and she wanted to you c*m inside her becuuse in that moment she seees you as an alpha and wants your kids?
women deep down always want children
just like men deep down want to f*** women and c*m
that's life

this dude reckons women actually don't have this drive and its actually social pressure that makes them settle down
lmao what?

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Socially constructed"...?
/groan
That's that ideological woke claptrap. I wish that misinformation would stop spreading.
Our ancestors were having children long before civilization.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
/groan
That's that ideological woke claptrap. I wish that misinformation would stop spreading.
yea that guy is a weird fellow saying it is some social construct.

anyway this is why women 27+ are so desperate lol
feel sorry for guys who hve no idea about the red pill and marry / get into a relationship wth some former c*m dumspter who just wants kids

BRUTAL

INT

Reaction score
FYI studies actually show

also FYI studies show that single women in their 30+ are the most depressed demographic of women

Still waiting for that source. And even if you would find an article that would say that women in their thirties would be the most depressed demographic. That doesn't say a thing about women have an innate instinct for children. There could be thousands of other reasons why they could be depressed. But you post a study first, you can trust me that I will not let this go before you posted a study.

Are you saying women have no innate drive for children????????????????????????
don't know if you're trolling or not

Let us differentiate between a drive and an instrinct for a second here, because if you are saying 'innate drive' you are actually talking about an instrinct. Read this article. I picked an articly with not too many scientific terms so that even you can understand.

I quote:
"To see where the term maternal instinct comes from, we first have to understand the difference between instinct and drive, because they are definitely not the same thing.

“In psychology, a physiological drive is a motivational state resulting from a physiological need, and a need is a deprivation that underlies the drive,” says Gabriela Martorell, PhD, a psychology professor from Virginia Wesleyan College.

An instinct, on the other hand, says Martorell is an innate, or unlearned response to a signal. Instincts are found in all members of a species and are the product of evolutionary pressures shaping behavior over time. In other words, drives are motivations; instincts are behaviors.

For the most part, Martorell says humans don’t have instincts in the same way most animals do. That’s because most instincts are rigid, unchanging, and provoked by a simple stimulus, and humans are flexible and adaptable.

“We might get hungry, but rather than having one set behavior like an animal does — such as pecking at a dot — we might hit up the fridge, or walk to a nearby coffee shop, or go to the grocery store,” she says. Most of our behaviors, while strongly influenced by evolution, are learned and changeable.

With respect to mothering, Martorell says the processes that shape our behaviors in this area are old and deep, but it would be a stretch to call most of them instinctual."

Still with me?

We have an instinct to mate, we have and instinct to connect, we even have an instinct to care for others (especially if they looking like infants due to the kewpie doll effect, the release of oxytocin etc). Not just for our own children, but also for other human babies, and even for other species (which is why we find puppies cute). Again, I am not making this up. This has been studied for many years. And yes, unlike you, I actually have sources.

As you can see there is an interaction between nature and nurture here, but saying that women have an innate drive for children is an unscientific statement. Nature has only given us an instincg for a behavior that results in children (sex) and a drive to take care of them (or others) As this article mentions:

"It’s unhelpful to explore this debate through a strictly dichotomous “nature vs nurture” prism. Both biology and culture likely contribute to our reproductive behaviour."

Now let's see what this article also has to say about the matter:

"Reproduction doesn’t require any “inherited” preference to have children, since natural selection already favours mechanisms that result in reproduction, most significantly through the sexual urge."

(...)

"Maternal instinct and biology: evolution ensures we want sex, not babies"

(...)

"So it could be argued that the “urge” to have and nurture children is only ensured biologically through the urge to have sex, while the nurturing instinct is biologically inbuilt.

The so-called “biological clock”, then, may be ticking to a social key."

I don't see anything bad or shameful about a woman settling down and raising kids at home, it is absolutely vital to society. If a woman wants to choose a career instead that is fine too of course.

I agree. People can do whater they want. I am not arguing against people getting children but against @Feelsbadman's unscientific and biased claims about 'the innate drive' of women to turn into nothing but c*m dumpsters and baby machines after a certain age.

There's nothing wrong with it
but @INT is saying that women don't have an innate desire to have children. This is totally false.

Nope, we can both agree that that has been disproven at this point.

They've found women who are married and have children in their 30's are happier than "career' women in their 30's who are single and childless.
Women shouldn't focus so much on their 'career' it goes against their innate desire
Still waiting for that source. Also; not meeting social expectations also does make you unhappier. There are women in marriages who are in abusive marriages and stay in it because in some areas, getting divorced is not done (which is a bad thing). If they do get a divorce (right thing to do in that situation) they are often ostracized by their community, leading them to another, maybe even worse, kind of unhappiness. So even though it is the right thing to do for that individual, due to the construction of the society/community, going against the grain of what is expected leads to more unhappiness.

Also interesting that you bring up marriage. Marriage is not natural. Marriage is a widespread cultural and learned ritual. We can at least agree on that I hope. People can become unhappy from not getting married because they picture themselves in a white dress, putting on a ring, saying 'yes I do' in front of their loved ones. Just like they have seen in the movies (aka ingrained and learned). Being unhappy from not getting married comes from failing an ingrained expectation, and perhaps feeling like one is not good enough but NOT from an innate desire to get married.

hence why you see women's depression rates these days through the roof because feminism told them to focus on career, ride the c*** carasoul and settle down later in life only to realise this makes women depressed, anxious, single washed.

No, you are just bitter because the sexual market has made the prospects for low value men like yourself more tricky. I understand that that must suck. Again, I still waiting for that souce

The smart women are the ones that have okay jobs but lock down a man in their 20's/
LOL. You have fully transcended into incelism now. Congrats. The smart women do whatever they feel is right for them in life. You just want this scenario to be true because in that reality it would be easier for you to find a woman. You probably feel very intimited by the idea of a woman having a good job because your little ego is so fragile.

I think longterm monogamous relationships with a person you can trust are pretty healthy for the mind. Sadly the West's current cultural evolution has a tendency to move away from this model.
For many people it is, not for all however. I have had a few longterm monagamous relationships, I also screwed around and I had some shortterm relationships. I like the diversity, I like the sense of freedom it gives. There is no one size fits all script for how people should be in order to be happy. Different strokes for different folks.

agree,
Again, I never said that. I said that we have a instinct for sex, connection and caring, not a direct instinct to have babies and unlike you, I have backed that up with sources.
Some are, some are not. Still, that says nothing about biology. You so desperately want this to be true just so you can get your revenge on women. You want to feel like the power switches once they approach 30 so you can tell them 'HAH, I AM SORRY LADIES, YOU HAD YOUR SHOT!' But no... high value women do not want your dick now, nor when they enter their 30's. I am sure you can find another girl like your ex when you scrape the barrel hard enough but you will never get a high value woman. You wouldn't even want one because that would be way too intimidating for you.
He didn't straw man you.

If literally misquoting what I said is not strawmanning, I dont what is. Also, read what I said above. We exist because of our instrincts for sex, connection and loning, not for an innate instinct to have babies.

I am not sure how someone can argue that women do not have an innate drive to have children.
It's this thing called knowing what the f*** you are talking about. You should give it a try.

Ever slept with a women and she wanted to you c*m inside her becuuse in that moment she seees you as an alpha and wants your kids?
women deep down always want children
just like men deep down want to f*** women and c*m

No one has ever seen you as an alpha. There are also women who want you to c*m in their mouth, on their face, on their tits or whatever. Has absolutely nothing to do with wanting children. I also love those things. Has absolutely nothing to do with children. Guys like to get blowjobs, has nothing to do with children. Women put dildos in their vagina, has nothing to do with children. Men and women like a*** sex, has nothing to do with children. Shall I go on?

/groan
Literally no one has used that word. You just injected that into the discussion just so you could post your anti-woke opinion without is having any relevance to the discussion.
Yes our ancestors were having children long before civilization because they were having sex. Shocker.

yea that guy is a weird fellow saying it is some social construct.

anyway this is why women 27+ are so desperate lol

LOL and you just copy him.

Again, some women are desperate children (often the ones that simply do not have much else going on in their life and/or grow up in an environment where this is the norm. Not all.

feel sorry for guys who hve no idea about the red pill and marry / get into a relationship wth some former c*m dumspter who just wants kids
It will be hilarious when you will read this in a couple of years.

Am I done now? Thank God. Now I can finally go back to bed and act upon my natural instinct to have a chi... I mean f*** my girlfriend.

Last edited:

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No... It's not straw manning or misquoting because you disagree with facts.

Oh? So if we go read your previous posts we won't find you talking about wanting kids merely being societal pressures? I just imagined it? Looks like a silly back pedal to me, and not at all convincing.

Last edited:

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The desire for children is mosly driven by peer pressure and society. If you would raise a woman in complete isolation, she wouldn’t even know she could get children. Our biology is still the same but our society has changed, which is why people get fewer children and at a later age than before.
Oh, what's this, INT?

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, INT, it just looks like you're picked up a bunch of junk science and tried to find articles that match up with it. Not very compelling.

And, yes, it does have the stink of woke.

More women being depressed in their 30s is much more compelling. Surely you can find your own sources. They wouldn't if it were just a social construct.

INT

Reaction score
Sorry, INT, it just looks like you're picked up a bunch of junk science and tried to find articles that match up with it. Not very compelling.

And, yes, it does have the stink of woke.

More women being depressed in their 30s is much more compelling. Surely you can find your own sources. They wouldn't if it were just a social construct.
It is more compelling to you because it suits your bias. Yeah, hard to find peer reviewed rabdomized double blind trials for a topic like this but at least my ideas are based on expert opinions and not personal bias. So far, I am the only one that is posting ANY sources anyway so...

You are just trying to put a stamp on the content of my posts (social construct, woke) so you make it easier for yourself to come with a reply.

I argue from the perspective of science and knowledge, I don’t a crap about ideology. Here is a shocker for you: I am not a leftie.

INT

Reaction score
I don't really know the new guys on here but INT is an intellect and mentally functioning human being, that doesn't mean we always agree but he is insightful and smart due to his academic studies and life experience.

Sending you platonic bro love