I feel like people don't understand incels

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's funny to watch you congratulate yourself like this when you've got it all wrong. Yes, answering with question marks is a sure sign of guilt! I didnt even know what u were accusing me of. "Fred's forum"...WTF is that?

This is my only ever account. I read 3 posts in 15 minutes from the guy where he called himself great looking enough to attract women without doing anything & then was bragging ITT about what a great person he is (amongst other things), so I took him down a peg. Like u said, this is a support forum & his tone wasn't appropriate.
I appreciate your honestly. That was a much better answer and explained what you were thinking. I am glad you corrected me as I not very familiar with ???? other than when I watched Batman when I was a kid and the Riddler would leave ??? all over the place as clues.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, if you think I was being serious then you obviously don't know me. For starters, I am calling myself Doctor House. If you are familiar with the show, he was never serious. If I was Fred, I wouldn't hide behind another account. I have only had one account on here and this is it. I am hoping if Fred is here, he will PM me. I actually miss talking to him. He and I go way back.
Yeah, it did look serious and not something you'd expect on a support forum.
I guess it's just harder to land with text. And a lot of people are quite silly with their reasoning, so it's hard to see the difference.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will take that as a Yes. Most people who are honest would never answer a question with a question mark. I kind of new the answer before I asked. Just thought you might be honest. I am sure if you were banned under another account here, the admin would let you back since he has done that in the past for other people. Just don't forget this forum is supposed to be a support forum. I don't think it's fair to judge someone by 3 posts only. Unless you had more experience in reading his posts that you want to come clean about. I guess maybe your account name is reference of a "move" you made from another forum. Anyway, welcome back to the forum.

It is a dodgy person, I can confirm he was initially using a proxy to disguise his true IP and not anymore. I'll pm you more but will reply one more time :p 3 posts in 15 minutes haha. Looking at the state of impact and that he hasn't called anyone out but me, is also a giveaway.
"I'm just in the attractive bracket, no chad at all but I could easily draw pretty girls in their mid 20s if I were single (I mean it happens to me just in life without even looking) whereas this guy couldn't unless they fell for his personality or worse wallet".

Is that your best quality?

Allow me to be honest since you have been. You're struggling for sure in life (perhaps in many ways for a long time) hence easily triggered as you're a failure. Get help. There's nothing wrong with what I said, it's not my fault you feel your being held back by your hair/looks/mindset and live life in the shadows or are sick in some way. Of course now you'll say you're actually happy and living it up, predictably. A forum involves many different types of people, on different paths, perhaps you enjoy the suicide/all is lost type of posts, not all of us do. I haven't even been active on here for ages but people should be allowed to express varying emotions provided it isn't a troll. You should start by saying who you are

Or is it your; "innate intelligence, curiosity and open mindedness"? Or being "fun & cool to be around"?

Yeah, I got you all wrong, didn't I. Can only be a troll.

You did get it wrong. Those are the type of friends I look for, you don't want intelligent/curious/open minded/fun friends? I guess since you appear to be a misfit, makes sense that you don't want to be around such people nor do they want to be around you.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a dodgy person, I can confirm he was initially using a proxy to disguise his true IP and not anymore. I'll pm you more but will reply one more time :p 3 posts in 15 minutes haha. Looking at the state of impact and that he hasn't called anyone out but me, is also a giveaway.

Allow me to be honest since you have been. You're struggling for sure in life (perhaps in many ways for a long time) hence easily triggered as you're a failure. Get help. There's nothing wrong with what I said, it's not my fault you feel your being held back by your hair/looks/mindset and live life in the shadows or are sick in some way. Of course now you'll say you're actually happy and living it up, predictably. A forum involves many different types of people, on different paths, perhaps you enjoy the suicide/all is lost type of posts, not all of us do. I haven't even been active on here for ages but people should be allowed to express varying emotions provided it isn't a troll. You should start by saying who you are

You did get it wrong. Those are the type of friends I look for, you don't want intelligent/curious/open minded/fun friends? I guess since you appear to be a misfit, makes sense that you don't want to be around such people nor do they want to be around you.
They are mentally sick.. when I greatly suffered as a result of balding and other issues I talked to incels but even back then they irritated me and I was just looking for a way out (which lead me to go the transplant route, and ultimately leave those idiots in the dust). I've met some okay/nice looking guys on the Internet who have rarely been able to get intimate with the women they desire but if they are doing just fine in life otherwise they aren't incels imo.

The updated definition of an incel in 2021 is someone who believes in the "pill" (redpill, blackpill, whatever) ideology, thinks he discovered some secret/forbidden knowledge about "the true nature of women" and holds grudges towards women and uses them as a scapegoat. Some incels are very good looking and have a nice jawline/profile. But when you see them in a picture there's always something wrong with the vibe they give off, they like to take close up selfies in an isolated dark room with a dead/blank stare in the eyes and never smiling, which of course won't let to much success on online dating and social media no matter how the person looks.

Incels look at men they consider better looking than themselves, not as a soruce of inspiration, but rather obsession in a negative/self destructive way. I've seen a good looking incel who has a girlfriend saying that if he met the male model Tyler Maher in real life he would fight him for example. That's so absurd and bizarre. He doesn't know Maher yet his obsession with that man's looks lead him to develop extremely negative feelings towards him.

At last but not at least a lot of them have humiliation kinks and fetishes, either literally in a sexual sense or mentally as that feeling gives them a dopamine rush. Besides themselves they also enjoy seeing other guys in humiliating situations as a sense of comfort and go out of their way to seek examples of it (which explains all the "blackpill" compilations on YouTube).

Last edited:

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get help.
This seems to be the only thing that stood out. I don't think it's very helpful. Help from who and where? To do what?
???

It's similar to the a-holes that say "they're everywhere" as response to asking where to find someone.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's as simple as being able to take a good photo, Justin.

It's more that there just isn't a clear path -- for both men and women.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's as simple as being able to take a good photo, Justin.

It's more that there just isn't a clear path -- for both men and women.
Your reading comprehension failed you. I meant that they look a certain way in a photo which gives off their lack of social intelligence.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are mentally sick.. when I greatly suffered as a result of balding and other issues I talked to incels but even back then they irritated me and I was just looking for a way out (which lead me to go the transplant route, and ultimately leave those idiots in the dust). I've met some okay/nice looking guys on the Internet who have rarely been able to get intimate with the women they desire but if they are doing just fine in life otherwise they aren't incels imo.

The updated definition of an incel in 2021 is someone who believes in the "pill" (redpill, blackpill, whatever) ideology, thinks he discovered some secret/forbidden knowledge about "the true nature of women" and holds grudges towards women and uses them as a scapegoat. Some incels are very good looking and have a nice jawline/profile. But when you see them in a picture there's always something wrong with the vibe they give off, they like to take close up selfies in an isolated dark room with a dead/blank stare in the eyes and never smiling, which of course won't let to much success on online dating and social media no matter how the person looks.

Incels look at men they consider better looking than themselves, not as a soruce of inspiration, but rather obsession in a negative/self destructive way. I've seen a good looking incel who has a girlfriend saying that if he met the male model Tyler Maher in real life he would fight him for example. That's so absurd and bizarre. He doesn't know Maher yet his obsession with that man's looks lead him to develop extremely negative feelings towards him.

At last but not at least a lot of them have humiliation kinks and fetishes, either literally in a sexual sense or mentally as that feeling gives them a dopamine rush. Besides themselves they also enjoy seeing other guys in humiliating situations as a sense of comfort and go out of their way to seek examples of it (which explains all the "blackpill" compilations on YouTube).
You did well to get out of those retarded forums and normalise yourself, I have no idea what goes in there since I have never read it except for when they quote stuff on here. A bunch of mentally ill losers for sure. That's the bad thing about the internet, someone vulnerable can fall into a trap and it may change their life in a bad way. Because you were never really like that and had a normal social personality, the transplants allowed you to leave all that behind and lead a normal life with your close ones. I know what you mean that some are good looking on there. I vaguely remember a guy on here called Xander who would make those posts but he was a full head and good looking lol, he had that stare though which is usually psychopathological. Many also seem to be into rape, racism, killing other men/girls and fcking 12 year olds. My girl once said they belong in an asylum and good that their genes are being weeded out lmao. I do feel for some of the ugly guys but then you lose sympathy when you realise how twisted they are. I know some people get worked up regarding incel forums but honestly I just find it amusing, imagine wasting your life on a virtual reality.
This seems to be the only thing that stood out. I don't think it's very helpful. Help from who and where? To do what?
???

It's similar to the a-holes that say "they're everywhere" as response to asking where to find someone.

Well considering my career, I could probably elaborate a lot on "get help." But it's not the time or place to give him intricate detail, many people don't want to get help and of course I have no idea about his medical/life history. Just that he's unhappy which is clear from his post or that he could be a troll. There is also google and if used wisely, he would already know what to do/where to look. In the past I have given some pm advice to those that wanted it but that's a different situation.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You did well to get out of those retarded forums and normalise yourself, I have no idea what goes in there since I have never read it except for when they quote stuff on here. A bunch of mentally ill losers for sure. That's the bad thing about the internet, someone vulnerable can fall into a trap and it may change their life in a bad way. Because you were never really like that and had a normal social personality, the transplants allowed you to leave all that behind and lead a normal life with your close ones. I know what you mean that some are good looking on there. I vaguely remember a guy on here called Xander who would make those posts but he was a full head and good looking lol, he had that stare though which is usually psychopathological. Many also seem to be into rape, racism, killing other men/girls and fcking 12 year olds. My girl once said they belong in an asylum and good that there genes are being weeded out lmao. I do feel for some of the ugly guys but then you lose sympathy when you realise how twisted they are. I know some people get worked up regarding incel forums but honestly I just find it amusing, imagine wasting your life on a virtual reality.

Well considering my career, I could probably elaborate a lot on "get help." But it's not the time or place to give him intricate detail, many people don't want to get help and of course I have no idea about his medical/life history. Just that he's unhappy which is clear from his post or that he could be a troll. There is also google and if used wisely, he would already know what to do/where to look. In the past I have given some pm advice to those that wanted it but that's a different situation.
For sure, they kept telling me I didn't belong with them because I sounded normal and had relationships before. Truthfully I was just looking for advice in the looks department. Some suggested that I'm too old and I should give up the hair and start taking steroids or focus on making money which was stupid (luckily I can think critically). One person said it'll take me years to complete the process with the transplants but I'm still young so it's worth it which ended up completely true.

I saw a thread on a female dating subreddit where they give tips on how to detect incels/"pilled" guys early in the relationship so girls can avoid those types.. based on the guy's interests, what YouTube channels he follows and what books he reads and so on. Just to think that as a woman going online talking to different guys it's very scary that some might seem okay on the surface and even have some attractive traits but deep down they hate women. :( It seems to be an increasing problem in today's society but more women are getting aware of it.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure, they kept telling me I didn't belong with them because I sounded normal and had relationships before. Truthfully I was just looking for advice in the looks department. Some suggested that I'm too old and I should give up the hair and start taking steroids or focus on making money which was stupid (luckily I can think critically). One person said it'll take me years to complete the process with the transplants but I'm still young so it's worth it which ended up completely true.

I saw a thread on a female dating subreddit where they give tips on how to detect incels/"pilled" guys early in the relationship so girls can avoid those types.. based on the guy's interests, what YouTube channels he follows and what books he reads and so on. Just to think that as a woman going online talking to different guys it's very scary that some might seem okay on the surface and even have some attractive traits but deep down they hate women. :( It seems to be an increasing problem in today's society but more women are getting aware of it.
Btw @iCloud I can link you to the thread if you're interested

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think the good looking and smart ones may be able to fool a girl for a while but eventually they may get caught out and ultimately they won't really be enjoying their time with women or having a functional relationship. The unattractive ones with no social skills won't get the opportunity in the first place especially with the type of girls they want unless they are loaded. You mentioned how girls analyse stuff but on another note it reminded me of my girl, now she's pretty and smart but also you know about her career, maybe that makes her more analytical. Well I showed her Connor Murphy after he was linked on here one time and she said ah so off putting, looks like Johnny Bravo, deluded, balding and fake jaw implants. Now I think Connor is an attractive guy but goes to show how girls get put off fast, she likes the natural and normalness of say Tom Hardy/Depp/Grillo or versions of them in real life but her comment shows how quick girls make a decision lol. And I told you about the crush one time, she literally decided in 20 minutes, I think first impressions really are crucial more for women than us.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
whenever i read looksmax and other nonsense like that i am very happy about my life^^

Reactions: INT

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse but name like yours I can only imagine that you are underdeveloped in more ways than one I have be by many upstanding people that I'm great emotionally and socially and good day to you sir. Julias
My username means nothing, just some letters, you reacted emotionally and defensively. Let me remind you that you asked if you're an incel the answer is yes and you should definitely snap out of it by becoming more aware of what's going on in today's society in regards to women.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
A world in lady's on respect Hollywood hair systems and the man with the bad hairline is pushed down in the rankings of the world and when the shaven head man is ahead of you something is terribly wrong so if I was the ruler I would make that we are not seen as creeps keep your head up brother as mine has been pushed down by society for so long
turn off the tv