I feel like people don't understand incels

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't really know the new guys on here but INT is an intellect and mentally functioning human being, that doesn't mean we always agree but he is insightful and smart due to his academic studies and life experience.
I second that too. Unfortunately, only people with similar intellect, insight and open mindedness will see that. Discussing differences of opinion is always welcome as long as you are open to different perspectives and not trying to label one as right or wrong. People who always want to be right are never going to win too many followers.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I second that too. Unfortunately, only people with similar intellect, insight and open mindedness will see that. Discussing differences of opinion is always welcome as long as you are open to different perspectives and not trying to label one as right or wrong. People who always want to be right are never going to win too many followers.

You're also in that camp for me DH, as you know. Agree, generally even within my friends circle and wider acquaintances, I noticed even though most of them are very different to one another, they are all similar when it comes to innate intelligence, curiosity and open mindedness. We're always picking something up from each other and of course that helps with personal development too rather than an echo chamber. I never intended to "pick" friends on this basis but it just happened, of course being fun to be around is cool but I guess it goes hand in hand with the other things I mentioned.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're also in that camp for me DH, as you know. Agree, generally even within my friends circle and wider acquaintances, I noticed even though most of them are very different to one another, they are all similar when it comes to innate intelligence, curiosity and open mindedness. We're always picking something up from each other and of course that helps with personal development too rather than an echo chamber. I never intended to "pick" friends on this basis but it just happened, of course being fun to be around is cool but I guess it goes hand in hand with the other things I mentioned.
Are you always this in love with yourself? I've read 3 posts of yours in the last 15minutes & you talk about yourself like you're James Bond on steroids. You seem to confuse humility with preaching

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Are you always this in love with yourself? I've read 3 posts of yours in the last 15minutes & you talk about yourself like you're James Bond on steroids. You seem to confuse humility with preaching
Let me guess, you post on Fred's forum too? Be honest about it at least.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's called the laws of attraction. You can't help but be drawn to people who are the same wavelength as yourself. This forum drew us all together based upon one common ground. Our hair.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finding a bunch of articles that match your beliefs isn't science.
It even looks like you've successfully misinformed people...
Really gross.

Hedging your previous arguments to backpedal isn't compelling.
Going "yep so what" then repeating nonsense isn't compelling.
Blurting out a small book isn't compelling.
Going "you're biased" isn't compelling. Yeah, I'm biased against propagandist woke crap.

Female fertility does significantly decline at a certain age, where each year is much more difficult than the last. And lo and behold; it lines up with women being depressed around that age.
If you can't find a study to you liking, go ahead and do a study. That you can't find one doesn't mean it's not true.

I wish there weren't people trying to dress up woke crap as science so they can feed it to people.

INT

Reaction score

Also platonic bro love to you

INT

Reaction score
Finding a bunch of articles that match your beliefs isn't science.
True. But is is better than not providing only flawed logic that is based on personal bias without any source at all.
It even looks like you've successfully misinformed people...
Really gross.

Eww people who do not agree with you. Off with their heads!
Hedging your previous arguments to backpedal isn't compelling.

At least I provide arguments
Going "yep so what" then repeating nonsense isn't compelling.
Quote where I said that
Blurting out a small book isn't compelling.

That depends on who wrote it and is is better than not providing only flawed logic that is based on personal bias without any source at all.
Going "you're biased" isn't compelling. Yeah, I'm biased against propagandist woke crap.

Ahw there is the stamp again! When confronted with lack of argument: keep calm and stamp.
Female fertility does significantly decline at a certain age, where each year is much more difficult than the last. And lo and behold; it lines up with women being depressed around that age.
1625168628976.png

Please do not make me explain this to you...
If you can't find a study to you liking, go ahead and do a study. That you can't find one doesn't mean it's not true.

Uh.. what?
I wish there weren't people trying to dress up woke crap as science so they can feed it to people.
I wish there weren't people trying to dress up logic and science as political bias just because they do not like the facts and how no way of refuting them

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop calling it logic and science...
It's not.
You're merely dodging by pretending I've not made any arguments. Do you really think people are that stupid? They can go back and see it.

And two stats that are linked isn't the same as two that have nothing to do with each other...

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh.. what?
Like this.
I explain to him that just because you can't find something doesn’t mean that it's not true or not there.
He just goes "what" and throws it out "nope he didn't make any arguments here."
Oh, but btw, he's so logical and scientific guys...

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me guess, you post on Fred's forum too? Be honest about it at least.

Well FredTheBelgian did have/does have disposable accounts himself on here and I am sure some of those guys do too. Super active. Like you said, be honest, actually their devoted activity would help keep this place top in terms of traffic which would be one of their few life success stories lol. Expect only denials from this "lad" too...as he says he has only read 3 posts of mine in 15 mins, conveniently letting us know he is a new guy haha yet with a bizarre false observation that confirms own bias/failures.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I will take that as a Yes. Most people who are honest would never answer a question with a question mark. I kind of new the answer before I asked. Just thought you might be honest. I am sure if you were banned under another account here, the admin would let you back since he has done that in the past for other people. Just don't forget this forum is supposed to be a support forum. I don't think it's fair to judge someone by 3 posts only. Unless you had more experience in reading his posts that you want to come clean about. I guess maybe your account name is reference of a "move" you made from another forum. Anyway, welcome back to the forum.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buddy: I get laid, have a great job, have a hotter girl than you ever will and am thriving in life. You can keep your pills.
why do you keep posting abou how hood youre doing in real life yet youre on this forun talking to "incels"?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@INT
- Say how great his life
- how high his IQ is
- how he is married
- how he has fucked so many high value women
- yet is on this forum

LOL!

unnamed.jpg

cb_folliclegraph_web.jpg

"No no it's just social pressure to have children that's all!"
200.gif

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will take that as a Yes. Most people who are honest would never answer a question with a question mark. I kind of new the answer before I asked. Just thought you might be honest. I am sure if you were banned under another account here, the admin would let you back since he has done that in the past for other people. Just don't forget this forum is supposed to be a support forum. I don't think it's fair to judge someone by 3 posts only. Unless you had more experience in reading his posts that you want to come clean about. I guess maybe your account name is reference of a "move" you made from another forum. Anyway, welcome back to the forum.
It's funny to watch you congratulate yourself like this when you've got it all wrong. Yes, answering with question marks is a sure sign of guilt! I didnt even know what u were accusing me of. "Fred's forum"...WTF is that?

This is my only ever account. I read 3 posts in 15 minutes from the guy where he called himself great looking enough to attract women without doing anything & then was bragging ITT about what a great person he is (amongst other things), so I took him down a peg. Like u said, this is a support forum & his tone wasn't appropriate.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
... You think he's a sock based on question marks? ...And the word 'move'. No, you can't be serious with this.

If that's what you view as valid, this Fred could be any one of us. How do we know YOU aren't Fred the Belgian...? He could have very well been a fan of House, the show.

Ok, so how is this Fred the Belgian and a forum with his name relevant here?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hey @INT please could you tell us exactly how you got this life for yourself with severe hair loss? Please explain practically what you did rather than generic stuff like "I believed in myself". Glad to have a person like you on this forum, though maybe you don't need to be here.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well FredTheBelgian did have/does have disposable accounts himself on here and I am sure some of those guys do too. Super active. Like you said, be honest, actually their devoted activity would help keep this place top in terms of traffic which would be one of their few life success stories lol. Expect only denials from this "lad" too...as he says he has only read 3 posts of mine in 15 mins, conveniently letting us know he is a new guy haha yet with a bizarre false observation that confirms own bias/failures.
"I'm just in the attractive bracket, no chad at all but I could easily draw pretty girls in their mid 20s if I were single (I mean it happens to me just in life without even looking) whereas this guy couldn't unless they fell for his personality or worse wallet".

Is that your best quality?

Or is it your; "innate intelligence, curiosity and open mindedness"? Or being "fun & cool to be around"?

Yeah, I got you all wrong, didn't I. Can only be a troll.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
... You think he's a sock based on question marks? ...And the word 'move'. No, you can't be serious with this.

If that's what you view as valid, this Fred could be any one of us. How do we know YOU aren't Fred the Belgian...? He could have very well been a fan of House, the show.

Ok, so how is this Fred the Belgian and a forum with his name relevant here?
LOL, if you think I was being serious then you obviously don't know me. For starters, I am calling myself Doctor House. If you are familiar with the show, he was never serious. If I was Fred, I wouldn't hide behind another account. I have only had one account on here and this is it. I am hoping if Fred is here, he will PM me. I actually miss talking to him. He and I go way back.