6 Month Ru Trial - Weekly Photos And Progress

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure I understand this:

‘also you can try doing something like that oral winstrol which is know to merc hair during long cycles to see how much hair you loose after just one pill. You will probably get very strong itching of the scalp and shedding, then try applying RU to see if it stop the itching of the shedding.’

Considering Oral Seti? Or the lipsomal Finasteride from Italy. It’s fading fast. The center through the vertex has taken the worst hit with templates going quickly.

This image was December 2016

Attachments

• EF2CBEF2-06EF-41D2-A939-8420AE13121E.jpeg
    EF2CBEF2-06EF-41D2-A939-8420AE13121E.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 561

el_duterino

Reaction score
the most powerful anti androgen is Darolumide far better than anything else but you would need to cut you hair real short as it's very expensive

But it may be overkill for male pattern baldness how knows
For dissolving RU or CB I use Neogenic this works perfect and dissolves right away especially the RU

Maybe that other liquid you use isnt suited for this

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What dont you understand

its unclear if ru is working or not
take one pill of wonstrol which will cause a little hairloss and strong itching (you will know for sure your losing hair)
apply ru after a few hourss after the onset of the itch
if you itch the same still then RU is not working
one pill of winstrol will not do anything to your health or natural test production, youll be normal after a day

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t know what wonstrol was. Seems dangerous but maybe a good test. The itch hasn’t been an issue. DHT rest just came back 24-70 had a 27. Doctor said not to take Propecia but doesn’t know about the RU.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t know what wonstrol was. Seems dangerous but maybe a good test. The itch hasn’t been an issue. DHT rest just came back 24-70 had a 27. Doctor said not to take Propecia but doesn’t know about the RU.

you cant test for DHT as its produced mainly in the cell itself. serum dht is meaningless

If there is no itch when you take winstrol that would be a good sign, that would mean your male pattern baldness is not aggressive. Id day if there is no itch take it for up to 7 days to see if there will be an itch. thats about how long you can take it without worry of shutting down your natural test.

I would be SHOCKED if you dont get an itch/shedding after 3 days max of winstrol. Anyone prone to hairloss gets very strong itching/shedding during winstrol cycles

its a good test for efficacy imo

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If your hairloss hasn’t slowed in 6 months using RU you might as well have already added Propecia. As long as you stick with the recommended dose you will be fine. Not to mention if you experience any unwanted sides you can just QUIT and everything will return to normal. The odds of that are unlikely anyway, most don’t get unbearable sides. But you won’t know unless you try. Your doctor couldn’t tell you how propecia is going to affect you regardless of your dht levels, it’s just not that simple. Topical anti androgens are typically for people who fail on oral for one reason or another. There’s no reason to skip straight to topical when oral is as a rule more effective and much less hassle. The longer you put it off and let others and yourself convince you not to try it the more hair you are wasting.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hairloss hasn’t slowed in 6 months using RU you might as well have already added Propecia. As long as you stick with the recommended dose you will be fine. Not to mention if you experience any unwanted sides you can just QUIT and everything will return to normal. The odds of that are unlikely anyway, most don’t get unbearable sides. But you won’t know unless you try. Your doctor couldn’t tell you how propecia is going to affect you regardless of your dht levels, it’s just not that simple. Topical anti androgens are typically for people who fail on oral for one reason or another. There’s no reason to skip straight to topical when oral is as a rule more effective and much less hassle. The longer you put it off and let others and yourself convince you not to try it the more hair you are wasting.

dht is your bodies strongest produced androgen, how can people think you wont get sides. It just takes time. First year I had higher sex drive then it dropped drastically

DHT is more androgenic than almost all steroids, its very important to your sex drive and overall well being

higher DHT is more optimal for males

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dht is your bodies strongest produced androgen, how can people think you wont get sides. It just takes time. First year I had higher sex drive then it dropped drastically

DHT is more androgenic than almost all steroids, its very important to your sex drive and overall well being

higher DHT is more optimal for males

That’s fine but the majority of people taking finasteride don’t get unbearable sides. It’s a fact. I wasn’t speaking for you or your experience. Thank you for the most obvious lesson in androgens, my google search bar has been broken for 10 years.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea what to do. Thanks for pointing out I might have been able to save a full head of hair. I think I’m done either way, stop RU shed, start Propecia shed, continue oral minoxidil shed, take Synthroid shed, go hypothyroidic shed... this wasn’t a gradual process. Less than two years and my dense hair is so thin and broken I can’t even use a brush.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea what to do. Thanks for pointing out I might have been able to save a full head of hair. I think I’m done either way, stop RU shed, start Propecia shed, continue oral minoxidil shed, take Synthroid shed, go hypothyroidic shed... this wasn’t a gradual process. Less than two years and my dense hair is so thin and broken I can’t even use a brush.

The bulk of your loss being so recent just means you’d have a better chance of getting it back with the right treatment so why would you waste time ? There’s no reason to stop RU you could just add propecia to your routine. That would be attacking from multiple angles, a multi faceted approach is the best one.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it and I’ll probably regret not hitting Propecia two years ago when my hair was ridiculous. Doctors really messed me up. Told me it was thyroid, Telogen Effluvium, Said no having kids on Propecia

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it and I’ll probably regret not hitting Propecia two years ago when my hair was ridiculous. Doctors really messed me up. Told me it was thyroid, Telogen Effluvium, Said no having kids on Propecia
I was misdiagnosed by 3 derms before I was able to accept it. Most all of my loss occurred in the last 2 years as well but I didn’t even notice something was up until a year ago.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might take a run at Propecia. Horror stories of a shed and hairline destruction for non responders are hard to ignore. Plus the overwhelming question of long term health. I’m a young 40 date younger women Athele etc.

What are the odds of density regrowth? 2 years DHT has burned line down the center of my head that was so dense I’d break combs.

What’s the best time frame and proces to evaluate sides?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the likelihood of you regrowing your hairline of finasteride is pretty low. If you can maintain on it you should be happy. The miniaturized hairs will slowly thicken, you should see improvement at 6 months

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t believe this has happened this fast. Is it possible any new treatment will just accelerate this process? I was a crazy dense full long head of hair just two years ago and I have diffused beyond recognition and my hairline is covered in miniaturized hairs. I honest feel like it’s too late for Propecia, with or without a devastating shed. I am at the end. This hasn’t destroyed my life and career. The speed was too much for me. I think it was all caused by Thyroid medication, it was the only change and it has ruined my life.

Attachments

• 9E4ECB07-1774-42A4-BF43-F0AA4D810DBD.jpeg
    9E4ECB07-1774-42A4-BF43-F0AA4D810DBD.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 577

el_duterino

Reaction score
is the picture of your Hair before or now ?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously you are so annoying.

Ever since you joined you keep posting pictures of your hair which looks good, especially for your age which is almost 40. You also keep saying you should use Finasteride and then post a month later that RU is not doing anything and you should use Finasteride. Then another month you say the same thing, you should use Finasteride but some crackpot endos told you no.

If serum testosterone and dht meant anything for male pattern baldness, then teenage boys would be suffering the most. But they are not. People have told you this ad nauseum but you keep posting the same thing.

What are you looking for here? What do you want people to tell you that you have not heard yet?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
is the picture of your Hair before or now ?
I wasn’t aware of any loss so I don’t have many pre-thinning photos. This is from October 2017. The other from July 18. Crown is thin as well but the front. Long hair hides a lot.

Attachments

• EAD66831-0585-4DF1-9091-31DB8B20ABB8.jpeg
    EAD66831-0585-4DF1-9091-31DB8B20ABB8.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 520

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m looking a reasonable plan to assess risk evaluate effectiveness versus sides.

I would have probably saved my hair if I had jumped in Finasteride when this all started instead of reading stories of huge unrecoverable sheds, PFS, infertility.

I’m as bitter as everyone else that doctors don’t know anything about Hairloss.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not sure I understand this:

‘also you can try doing something like that oral winstrol which is know to merc hair during long cycles to see how much hair you loose after just one pill. You will probably get very strong itching of the scalp and shedding, then try applying RU to see if it stop the itching of the shedding.’

Considering Oral Seti? Or the lipsomal Finasteride from Italy. It’s fading fast. The center through the vertex has taken the worst hit with templates going quickly.

This image was December 2016
Wow, I never had hair that good even when I was your age. At 42, you should understand that after 40 things tend to change alot. And in your case, your hair is no exception but you are going to trigger these young guys if you keep posting your situation and asking the same questions. You know what you need to do and you know the risks. You refuse to even try finasteride simply because you are worried your hair will get worse and you will get bad side effects. You also want a child. Have you tried to impregnate your girlfriend yet? Honestly, you are already losing(but at a snail's pace fortunately). Doctors cannot predict how you will do on finasteride. You have to be a guinea pig and do a self trial like the majority of this forum. If you can't handle the drug then quit immediately. At least you kill your curiosity finally.