6 Month Ru Trial - Weekly Photos And Progress

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reflex hyperandtogenicity. Some people’s bodies react to these drugs by creating a lot more androgens or finding new pathways to do so. Mutant AR. We are the unfortunate ones.

That’s funny... People on this forum are saying that androgen receptor blockers are increasing the number of receptors but at the same time dropping DHT with oral Finasteride does also the same thing. So what is it now? It can’t be both...

@bluecyclone dude just get on a real treatment. Oral Propecia or dutasteride are the only ones that actually works, just forget about the other sh*t

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you able to see the difference in just a year? I’m terrified to stop treatment, but each new treatment has been a shed, no quality regrowth and continued shed.

This is each day and the hair quality is a fraction of what it used to be.
I shed that much hair, but because of minoxidil. I’d be worse off without it though. I feel your pain.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on oral since May. Routine wise I think 1 oral and 1 topical is the most I can maintain. With travel and training. I haven’t noticed any sides other than the initial shed. I think it has *helped but I’m losing the battle against Androgens and thyroid. I hope I can turn over some of the miniaturized hairs. Scalp is clean flawless no itch, low serum DHT. Advised not to start Propecia.

how to get your scalp sclean of serum and how can I do the same? how do I know my scalp DHT levels?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The length hides a lot but the pet is much wider and it’s all dead and flat. @Georgie do you get any regrowth from oral minoxidil? I am at the end of the road here.

Attachments

• ECC3030D-4067-4E87-ACC4-090D42019A35.jpeg
    ECC3030D-4067-4E87-ACC4-090D42019A35.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 393
  • 39FED78F-C570-4E94-9F7D-A43FA1C9EAF5.jpeg
    39FED78F-C570-4E94-9F7D-A43FA1C9EAF5.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 397

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lost .5 hairline and a solid inch both temples with significant loss of density in the vertex crown. Just hit a year on Topical Finasteride and nothing has slowed the shed.

Attachments

• 64D79E9C-D147-4652-8169-3D1D96A70F08.jpeg
    64D79E9C-D147-4652-8169-3D1D96A70F08.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 52340823-D246-4B69-BF0D-6E888F11BF31.jpeg
    52340823-D246-4B69-BF0D-6E888F11BF31.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 267

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lost .5 hairline and a solid inch both temples with significant loss of density in the vertex crown. Just hit a year on Topical Finasteride and nothing has slowed the shed.
Did RU work bro? I am on dutasteride I have brainfog SEVERE FATIGUE in my body Erectile dysfunction every single side And my friend and I started together we have all the sides.This is a tranny drug I have seen a very reputable endocrinologist and he said you poisoned yourself.You cannot trust FDA approval.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know who is worse, Peterson, or that bluecyclone clown. I guess bluecyclone because atleast Peterson is balding and are short. Bluecyclone is just trolling everyone here with his full head of hair at 45 or whatever age he is.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did RU work bro? I am on dutasteride I have brainfog SEVERE FATIGUE in my body Erectile dysfunction every single side And my friend and I started together we have all the sides.This is a tranny drug I have seen a very reputable endocrinologist and he said you poisoned yourself.You cannot trust FDA approval.
It would be odd for MDs to say thy.