Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always thought Erica Durance was good looking and she is married to a bald guy, so it's not impossible
erica-durance-family-husband-David-Palffy.jpg

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still got no matches on Tinder or bumble in the UK

I've resorted to changing my location to Asian countries. I get matches and at least I get to have a chat with some girls.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure he's not even bald or anywhere close to balding too, he's probably max Norwood 2.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The female brain needs a reset. Online dating should be banned and social media platforms like twitter, tik tok etc. Desperate males everywhere are a cancer.

If everyone lost internet for a month the wonders it would do.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The female brain needs a reset. Online dating should be banned and social media platforms like twitter, tik tok etc. Desperate males everywhere are a cancer.

If everyone lost internet for a month the wonders it would do.
Real women know that real men have a lot of stress and need to be taken care of....

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not a troll.. just someone who has seen it, been there, done that a million times over.

I know how things are in this day and age with online dating and social media...

Unattractive and average men are invisible to women.
Attractive women will get orbited by 10000s of simps inflating her ego and standards sky-high
Ugly, fat women with 7 kids will get flooded and flooded with messages on Tinder.

It's not the end of the world though ... you can travel to South East Asia or maybe S.America a couple of times a year, fulfill your biological urges for a month or so and return home just like me :)
But HIV risk is also there.

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. My friend, for example, is completely bald and is lucky with girls. Probably because he knows how to treat women. But he also thought that he would never have a relationship because he was bald, but after reading the reviews of https://its-just-lunch.pissedconsumer.com/review.html he began to communicate with women on the Internet and his confidence increased. This is great because he has been going on a date with a very attractive woman for some time and. So guys the main thing is confidence

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chances are if you're bald/balding you're late 20's at least most likely 30s... I've got news for you few guys coping ... It's over.

Online dating is futile and hopeless. 90% of Tinder are males... same with POF and the other garbage sites.. They exist only for 9/10 Chad's to pump and dump, and for women to receive validation and ego-boosting messages from desperados.

Social Circle Ahh that's a good one... well if you're in your 30s you probably do not have a social circle. Young people at school, college and a few years afterwards only really have social circles.. "going out to the club with "the lads" does not really exist when you're in your late 20s onwards. People move on, move away, get careers, marry... When you're in your 30s your social circle will consist of you.. and that other balding incel you met at Wetherspoons last Wednesday.

Approaching in real-life Cold approach might work if you're persistent and run numbers game but chances are your confidence is probably completely destroyed after being on tinder and getting no matches and having your messages ignored on other sites.

approaching in real life is very soul destroying

no filters and more likely to run into people you are incompatible with

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hair system is the only way out. Or a hair transplant. I'll report back in a few months how mine has done for me. So far, I feel much better about myself and just generally happier. In the next few weeks I will see how others view me. Until now I have almost always hidden my system under a hat.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair system is the only way out. Or a hair transplant. I'll report back in a few months how mine has done for me. So far, I feel much better about myself and just generally happier. In the next few weeks I will see how others view me. Until now I have almost always hidden my system under a hat.

I would use the hairsystem and find someone, then take it off once in a serious relationship

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a troll.. just someone who has seen it, been there, done that a million times over.

I know how things are in this day and age with online dating and social media...

Unattractive and average men are invisible to women.
Attractive women will get orbited by 10000s of simps inflating her ego and standards sky-high
Ugly, fat women with 7 kids will get flooded and flooded with messages on Tinder.

It's not the end of the world though ... you can travel to South East Asia or maybe S.America a couple of times a year, fulfill your biological urges for a month or so and return home just like me :)

ugly women struggle to get into relationships, but find getting sex easy.
I know this cos I’ve rejected lots of them and slept with a few just for sex.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you took off the hair system you'd end up single again.

not if she’s has right level of maturity

lots of women stay with partners after they go bald

and besides , I would just put it back on again