Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money can't produce genuine attraction no matter what. If she's with you for the money, she doesn't give a sh*t about you

Also height is important but overrated as sh*t. As long as you're 5'7 and above you can find someone if you look decent. Meanwhile baldness in your 20's is almost always a death sentence for dating
Its irrelevant if there's attraction or not. Money makes you less susceptible to horrible rejections like Im experiencing constantly for 5 years.
Yes, if you're 1.70m or above as a man and have your full head of hair, you're good to go for the dating game.
As for balding young dudes, wear a cap. I wore a cap yesterday when I was in a club and I saw women eyeing me. The problem is this: dont take your hat off before u and the woman arrive in the bedroom )))))))).

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is legit one of the most important things in this life. I'd legit choose having hair over an arm, eye or 20 years of life.
Cut your arm off..............
Sell it to that drummer from Def Leppard for $50000 and get a flight to Zarev................
Problem solved
(Just don't mention you are Egyptian before you get the cash)

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its irrelevant if there's attraction or not. Money makes you less susceptible to horrible rejections like Im experiencing constantly for 5 years.
Idk about you bro but it does matter to me if the attraction is genuine or not. I'd rather be alone than live in an illusion

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think I'm done here now, I'm surrounded by nutcases.
It's all about the quality of life and that's my subjective opinion anyway. For a boxer or a swimmer, then obviously an arm would be much more important than any hair. But for me I need hair more in my life than I need two arms, I can do with one

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut your arm off..............
Sell it to that drummer from Def Leppard for $50000 and get a flight to Zarev................
Problem solved
(Just don't mention you are Egyptian before you get the cash)
Haha why does my country matter when it comes to that? Also an arm for $50000? I thought an arm would be worth much less than that tbh

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you figure it’s genuine or not?
It shows tbh; her attitude, body language, passion, energy, interactions, etc. Of course she could be acting, but she can only fool you if you fool yourself first, no one can keep lying and deceiving for long

Never let your emotions overcome your critical thinking when it comes to relationships

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It shows tbh; her attitude, body language, passion, energy, interactions, etc. Of course she could be acting, but she can only fool you if you fool yourself first, no one can keep lying and deceiving for long

Never let your emotions overcome your critical thinking when it comes to relationships
And how’s that working out for you?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
And how’s that working out for you?
I just haven't gotten my chance yet. When I was a teen I had a bunch of girls interested in me, but I was such a nerd who just liked playing league of legends and f*****g around with my online friends (before discord existed). Then the Norwood Reaper arrived when I was 17 and it's been downhill since then. Unfortunately the Norwood Reaper led me to fall into the Incel rabbit hole and I was absolutely mentally FUCKED by all the blackpills I've consumed over the years. My social life got destroyed and I lost almost everything. Now I'm 22 and still trying to pull myself as much as I can out of this shithole but it's really, really hard. Can't undo years and years of brainwashing easily and my hair loss isn't helping either. I wish I had never joined this forum or any Incel forum

All I know right now Is that I'm a good person with good potential who wasn't dealt the best cards when he was born

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha why does my country matter when it comes to that?
Well maybe Because the drummer from Def leopard would prefer his new arm to match his other one.

Also an arm for $50000? I thought an arm would be worth much less than that tbh
Arms are not cheap you know, why do you think people use the term ''It costs an arm and a leg''

Anyway that's the going rate, I used to be a part time arm appraiser

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it even possible to attach someone else's arm to your body?
Yes

XGTUAKKIE6LSWRGMOCSPS3OK2Y.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Think I'm done here now, I'm surrounded by nutcases.
Just wait until you reach 30 years on finasteride. This place will seem like a "cake walk" by then. By then, we are talking "one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hair is not more important than money, and in probably 50% of women's taste is not more important than height.
Money is totally irrelevant to attractiveness. Unless a person is filthy rich, the only person why a guy earning 400kUSD per year will be more attractive than a man earning 100kUSD per year is his looks.

Yes, if you're 1.70m or above as a man and have your full head of hair, you're good to go for the dating game.
As for balding young dudes, wear a cap. I wore a cap yesterday when I was in a club and I saw women eyeing me. The problem is this: dont take your hat off before u and the woman arrive in the bedroom )))))))).
How exactly does money have any function at all in horrible rejections?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Money is totally irrelevant to attractiveness. Unless a person is filthy rich, the only person why a guy earning 400kUSD per year will be more attractive than a man earning 100kUSD per year is his looks.
A homeless guy with hair is more attractive than a millionaire bald guy. Call me ridiculous or overdramatic, but natural attraction doesn't give a sh*t about money

Hair provides beauty, looking healthy and vital. It provides you a way to express your identity, feelings and beliefs to the outer world. It makes you feel secure to a great extent since you always know that unless you're facially deformed you still look at least normal in the eyes of everyone. Money on the other hand is only useful when you have a family to provide for and give meaning to your life, other than that it's worthless unless you're planning to become a consumer and try to fill the empty hole in your heart and life via some materialistic meaningless crap that will never make you feel happy