Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chances are if you're bald/balding you're late 20's at least most likely 30s... I've got news for you few guys coping ... It's over.

Online dating is futile and hopeless. 90% of Tinder are males... same with POF and the other garbage sites.. They exist only for 9/10 Chad's to pump and dump, and for women to receive validation and ego-boosting messages from desperados.

Social Circle Ahh that's a good one... well if you're in your 30s you probably do not have a social circle. Young people at school, college and a few years afterwards only really have social circles.. "going out to the club with "the lads" does not really exist when you're in your late 20s onwards. People move on, move away, get careers, marry... When you're in your 30s your social circle will consist of you.. and that other balding incel you met at Wetherspoons last Wednesday.

Approaching in real-life Cold approach might work if you're persistent and run numbers game but chances are your confidence is probably completely destroyed after being on tinder and getting no matches and having your messages ignored on other sites.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a troll.. just someone who has seen it, been there, done that a million times over.

I know how things are in this day and age with online dating and social media...

Unattractive and average men are invisible to women.
Attractive women will get orbited by 10000s of simps inflating her ego and standards sky-high
Ugly, fat women with 7 kids will get flooded and flooded with messages on Tinder.

It's not the end of the world though ... you can travel to South East Asia or maybe S.America a couple of times a year, fulfill your biological urges for a month or so and return home just like me :)

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never been on a date or anything, but i do think with the easy access women have to 9/10 guys then i guess it must be harder if you are like me and not exactly good looking, but i don't think generalizing women is a good idea either.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never been on a date or anything, but i do think with the easy access women have to 9/10 guys then i guess it must be harder if you are like me and not exactly good looking, but i don't think generalizing women is a good idea either.

As insane as you seem also, i find you more sane and logical than these incels...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all are in some way, until a point i don't think there is a need of concern, after you break the threshold it starts to be a problem

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lol at people hating on OP...can't refute his points so resorting to ad hominem attacks...:rolleyes:.

OP despite all that being true, one shouldn't give up, even if the odds are stacked against you. It's good that you're aware of the truth though.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you how to get your dating life back.

First of all, most women use dating apps for actual dates, especially the hot ones. They don't need compliments and validation, they get those all the time without the app. In 2020 they aren't that impressed by attractive guys either cuz there are so many of them, but ofc they won't swipe on a non-attractive guy. Being attractive is just the minimum requirement, if you're not sure where you stand I advise you to experiment with Photofeeler and get your pics right until you have a few 7+ pics (more ideally in the 8.0-9.5 range).

You don't need to actually be a model looking guy, you just need flattering pics. You should ditch the selfies and practice taking pics with the camera timer. Aim for a decent quality pic (not too professional but not potato quality), get a new phone if you have to. Smiling with your teeth showing helps a lot. If your hairline is really bad then you should probably get a transplant, an SMP or a hair piece.

Then you gotta have a GREAT, or at the very least, PROMISING career. They'll ask what you're doing with your life early on and weed you out if you don't meet their criteria. This is brutal. But if you study medicine or some sh*t you'll be at an advantage over other guys.

Afterwards you need to show that you're an interesting person who can carry a conversation. It's difficult even for me and I'm naturally great at talking to ppl (I have a sales job), especially cuz it's all text. You gotta make sure that every message you send is clear. Don't say anything she might not understand. Don't type too much or too little.

Talk to her like a friend. You gotta keep it light. If you bore her she'll ghost you and move on, if you say anything remotely weird she'll ghost you, if you say anything remotely thirsty before she knows you well enough she'll unmatch (unless she's literally a trashy sl*t with STD's).