Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why is this website full of people like this?
Because we have all been brainwashed by social media, television, movies, romance novels, and even in some cases our parents to believe that looks are everything. Don't you find it interesting how many successful people tend to always be good looking with some unicorn exceptions like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs(he actually was not a bad looking guy in his youth). Look at the youtube channels. The most popular channels have great looking guys or women. And then on the other hand everyone likes a good train wreck once in a while so you will see those people succeed too because it's human nature to seek entertainment from those who fail just so you feel better about yourself.

You are here because you don't want to fail looking older than your age/peers or feel unattractive. And I see absolutely nothing wrong with trying to do whatever it takes to feel attractive or fit in with your peers. I have BDD so I know what it's like to hate almost everything about myself. But I only learned that from society. The moment I isolate myself from television, society, social media, and hang around people who don't judge or criticize me, I am actually at peace and happy. This forum is not going to fulfill those needs because too many people have made this place a pissing contest on who has the worst case.

Unfortunately, this place attracts men with the same type of struggles that stem from low self esteem, anxiety and depression. I won't deny that this place is an excellent place to vent and explore your feelings in a group therapy type atmosphere but unfortunately there are alot of people here that want to make this all a contest. Of course, I know we have some guys trolling on here which only proves they actually have nothing better to do than push down a person when he's feeling down and at his lowest. Those people are actually bullies and probably have been bullied themselves. They most likely have issues themselves and this is a good place to feel that they are better than anyone else when in reality they got more problems than you can imagine. This place should be more about brotherhood and about giving advice in a positive manner. But instead we tend to accuse people of being a troll or having no hair loss(and in alot of cases they don't) without realizing that they may be here because they really need help just fitting in with their peers in general. I have been on this forum along time and I can tell you most of the guys on here are really here to help and give support which is why I can see this place still existing after all these years.

@Ikarus, although you have your share of dislikes from the guys here due to your some of your posts, I actually admire your determination to fit in here regardless of what people say or think about you. Don't take this the wrong way but I think you actually enjoy the attention they give you. I think it's good that you can hold your own ground when they really go at you. Shows you have some spine. I am sure I am going to get a million dislikes for saying that but it will only prove my point of how this place is nothing but a contest with some spiteful jealous people who don't want to cut some slack for those who are really hurting beyond just how much hair they have on their head.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i have to admit that you are right, even if i am well intended i can be very harsh when i get in argues with some users of this forum. But that's not because i don't know that everybody has their struggles and that i can't understand that some go over the edge in what they are willing to do to themselves to save their hair, it's because i see that misery likes company and that some are trying to make everybody think like them, attract them like in a cult and enjoy being more and more on their treatment, drugs and lifestyles in general.

It is very manipulative and very dangerous for people that are not that well informed for whatever reasons they have and that get caught like in a trap, and it could be very damaging for their futures, maybe even life altering or permanent damage. People should be more truthful and serious and more careful with what they believe, who they believe and to always realize that these people including me are not doctors, they don't have any medical experience, they don't know you, some don't even know themselves, it's very dangerous and it's the only thing i wanted to point out in all my comments and posts. We are all in the same boat, but the differences between the steps we are willing to take, our principles and morals, make a huge difference in the way we view life and that starts a lot of arguments and offending.

I have read an article recently that was called "Why you should never argue with somebody on the internet" and it was very interesting and pointing out exactly things i was doing and many others and when i think about it, it's a never ending story and just a few will truly understand, the rest will ignore your message and continue, because they are too stuck in their own mentality to see something else. But there are many other individual and personal factors that could accentuate that, won't get into them tho...

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well, i have to admit that you are right, even if i am well intended i can be very harsh when i get in argues with some users of this forum. But that's not because i don't know everybody has it's struggles and that i can't understand that some go over the edge in what they are doing to themselves to save their hair, it's because i see that misery likes company and that some are trying to make everybody think like them, attract them like in a cult and enjoy being more and more on their treatment, drugs and lifestyles in general.

It is very manipulative and very dangerous for people that are not that well informed for whatever reasons they have and that get caught like in a trap, and it could be very damaging for their futures, maybe even life altering or permanent damage. People should be more truthful and serious and more careful with what they believe, who they believe and to always realize that these people including me are not doctors, they don't have any medical experience, they don't know you, some don't even know themselves, it's very dangerous and it's the only thing i wanted to point out in all my comments and posts. We are all in the same boat, but the differences between the steps we are willing to take, our principles and morals, make a huge difference in the way we view life and that starts a lot of arguments and offending.

I have read an article recently that was called "Why you should never argue with somebody on the internet" and it was very interesting and pointing out exactly things i was doing and many others and when i think about it, it's a never ending story and just a few will truly understand, the rest will ignore your message and continue, because they are too stuck in their own mentality to see something else. But there are many other individual and personal factors that could accentuate that, won't get into them tho...
As with every rule, there are exceptions. It's actually the exceptions that I find the most refreshing in life.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are talking about psychopaths and mental illnesses @Ikarus , not talking about saying that you don't care about this site but your 24/7 on it on every thread? lol ok

Stop making excuses mate, your post history says it all, that's the only proof somebody really needs to understand what kind of person you are. Go get help mate, until it's too late and i'm not saying it ironically or trying to offend you, i'm saying because i really pity you and your kind!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are talking about psychopaths and mental illnesses @Ikarus , not talking about saying that you don't care about this site but your 24/7 on it on every thread? lol ok

Stop making excuses mate, your post history says it all, that is the only proof somebody needs to understand what kind of person you are. Go get help mate, until it's too late and i'm not saying it ironically or trying to offend you, i'm saying because i really pity you and your kind!

I really don’t care for this website. I definitely care for responding to people in PMs since people are interested in using AAs and HRT, and they don’t want to say it openly because they know they will get attacked.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t care for this website. I definitely care for responding to people in PMs since people are interested in using AAs and HRT, and they don’t want to say it openly because they know they will get attacked.

Nobody cares about who they are or what they use anyways, at least they mind their own business and don't try to spread their cult ideologies but whatever i won't start this again

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you how to get your dating life back.

First of all, most women use dating apps for actual dates, especially the hot ones. They don't need compliments and validation, they get those all the time without the app. In 2020 they aren't that impressed by attractive guys either cuz there are so many of them, but ofc they won't swipe on a non-attractive guy. Being attractive is just the minimum requirement, if you're not sure where you stand I advise you to experiment with Photofeeler and get your pics right until you have a few 7+ pics (more ideally in the 8.0-9.5 range).

You don't need to actually be a model looking guy, you just need flattering pics. You should ditch the selfies and practice taking pics with the camera timer. Aim for a decent quality pic (not too professional but not potato quality), get a new phone if you have to. Smiling with your teeth showing helps a lot. If your hairline is really bad then you should probably get a transplant, an SMP or a hair piece.

Then you gotta have a GREAT, or at the very least, PROMISING career. They'll ask what you're doing with your life early on and weed you out if you don't meet their criteria. This is brutal. But if you study medicine or some sh*t you'll be at an advantage over other guys.

Afterwards you need to show that you're an interesting person who can carry a conversation. It's difficult even for me and I'm naturally great at talking to ppl (I have a sales job), especially cuz it's all text. You gotta make sure that every message you send is clear. Don't say anything she might not understand. Don't type too much or too little.

Talk to her like a friend. You gotta keep it light. If you bore her she'll ghost you and move on, if you say anything remotely weird she'll ghost you, if you say anything remotely thirsty before she knows you well enough she'll unmatch (unless she's literally a trashy sl*t with STD's).

No no no. Don't bother with dating apps at all as long as you are anything short of a Greek god. You will have to sell yourself under your market value and even that will be harder than face to face. Use bars, hobbies, clubs or social circles.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No no no. Don't bother with dating apps at all as long as you are anything short of a Greek god. You will have to sell yourself under your market value and even that will be harder than face to face. Use bars, hobbies, clubs or social circles.
I think you are 100% exaggerating, but honestly a girl I met on OKCupid did tell me that her friends kept persuading her to sign up claiming that "all the handsome guys with the attractive jobs are in there".

This is how a lot of girls see those apps - a goldmine of top tier guys.

She said she couldn't see what they were talking about at all tho haha, so take that with a grain of salt. But then again, that's just her experience vs. a bunch of girls.

Anyway dating apps are just becoming more and more prominent, and cold approaching is in decline. Especially in the #MeToo era.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow at the replies in this thread. Now being a nazi would probably be more socially accepted than being an incel. Incredible.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

First of all, most women use dating apps for actual dates, especially the hot ones. They don't need compliments and validation, they get those all the time without the app. In 2020 they aren't that impressed by attractive guys either cuz there are so many of them, but ofc they won't swipe on a non-attractive guy. Being attractive is just the minimum requirement, if you're not sure where you stand I advise you to experiment with Photofeeler and get your pics right until you have a few 7+ pics (more ideally in the 8.0-9.5 range).

You don't need to actually be a model looking guy, you just need flattering pics. You should ditch the selfies and practice taking pics with the camera timer. Aim for a decent quality pic (not too professional but not potato quality), get a new phone if you have to. Smiling with your teeth showing helps a lot. If your hairline is really bad then you should probably get a transplant, an SMP or a hair piece.

Then you gotta have a GREAT, or at the very least, PROMISING career. They'll ask what you're doing with your life early on and weed you out if you don't meet their criteria. This is brutal. But if you study medicine or some sh*t you'll be at an advantage over other guys.

Afterwards you need to show that you're an interesting person who can carry a conversation. It's difficult even for me and I'm naturally great at talking to ppl (I have a sales job), especially cuz it's all text. You gotta make sure that every message you send is clear. Don't say anything she might not understand. Don't type too much or too little.

Talk to her like a friend. You gotta keep it light. If you bore her she'll ghost you and move on, if you say anything remotely weird she'll ghost you, if you say anything remotely thirsty before she knows you well enough she'll unmatch (unless she's literally a trashy sl*t with STD's).
And all of this for what? For a piece of p**sy? If someone called all of this "self improvement" I would burst out laughing. This is not self-improvement, this is changing your whole identity for women.

Last edited:

Youngandbaldybald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dating is a lot like job hunting in a way. You are going to be met with rejection after rejection and it will be soul destroying. Unless you have like no ambition and just settle for anything which will honestly hurt more in the long run than trying to get a good girlfriend or job. You have to keep a certain level of optimism and determination and not let the rejections phase you. Knowing more people and networking will definitely help the process. And the good news is just like a job, unless you are too old, you can only go up from there with the experience you gain etc.

Never leaving your comfort zone or retreating back in cowardice at the first sign of rejection will only cause you to continue being depressed.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are 100% exaggerating, but honestly a girl I met on OKCupid did tell me that her friends kept persuading her to sign up claiming that "all the handsome guys with the attractive jobs are in there".

This is how a lot of girls see those apps - a goldmine of top tier guys.

She said she couldn't see what they were talking about at all tho haha, so take that with a grain of salt. But then again, that's just her experience vs. a bunch of girls.

Anyway dating apps are just becoming more and more prominent, and cold approaching is in decline. Especially in the #MeToo era.

he is right tho, dating apps is no place for a guy who is not above average in looks.

And all of this for what? For a piece of p**sy? If someone called all of this "self improvement" I would burst out laughing. This is not self-improvement, this is changing your whole identity for women.

Exactly, sounds pathetic to me that you'd have to do all that for a chance to go on a date with a girl, how thirsty you must be.

If one has to take all these pathetic steps to get a chance on a dating app then news flash- that person is not good looking enough to begin with and shouldn't even bother being on that app.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this meme and heed its advice:

ZYTgI6R.jpg

I don't use dating apps; it's a cesspit and pointless if you hope to pursue an actual relationship in 99% of cases.

That being said, I do have a friend who actually met his girlfriend on Tinder. He's overweight, balding pretty badly, and all the other sh*t we complain about on here. Yes, he's even a manlet.

Is his girlfriend attractive? f*** no. She's overweight as f*** and the whole bit.

He still managed to get a girlfriend through dating/hook-up apps.

The main issue that exists with these apps and modern dating is the same thing I've been saying on here for years: men who are fat and bald and sh*t MGTOW personalities keep going for 9/10 goddesses and rejecting all the women who are actually in their league.

There's a really great redpill comic I wish I still had where this nerd is lamenting that the popular girl at school won't acknowledge his existence. He says something like "No one will ever love me" and the nerdy girl beside him says "I love you" and he says "Yeah, but you're ugly".

That sums up so many modern men it's unbelieveable.

Bald, you WILL get not only lower quantity but also lower quality women. This is a fact.

So you have two choices: You can either keep chasing women you're NEVER going to get with and be miserable forever; or you can settle with plain Jane, maybe have a family and therefore a shot at real, lasting satisfaction.

While at a certain point, genetics will be a brickwall, a lot of men could improve their odds by not being such a bunch of f*****g pussies. Get on the meds, get a transplant, microneedle, save some money for Follica, wear a piece if it's too far gone, hit the gym, stop playing f*****g video games and bugmanning out over Marvel and other geek sh*t, don't be a f** "male feminist" type, ditch the glasses, ditch the p**rn, read more non-fiction, get involved in martial arts, take up a hobby that involves creation instead of constant consooming, throw out the weed, get rid of the Cpt. America and Zelda shirts and dress like a man — so many problems can be solved by manning the f*** up.

98OXXlg.jpg

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

PZhQVKq.jpg

The "it's just a piece of pussy" viewpoint is the incorrect one here, not the advice the poster you quoted gave.

Are the guys who got/get "the piece of pussy" and made all the changes and/or effort in their lives to do so on these forums crying?

Nope. Most of them have wives and families; something that will live beyond them and will fill the void that endless amounts of video games, p**rn, and other product and "experiences" and "individuality" just won't. Sure, some of them are dumbass hedonists that see each woman as "just a piece of pussy" but they're not actually the majority.

Humans are social beings and seeking out a relationship with which to pass on our genetics is literally the most primal, basic thing we are designed to do; as are all living things. As such, those who are able to achieve that end, will be more satisfied than those who don't. This is just biology 101

The real "redpill" for "individualist" men to swallow is that men who do conform with what women desire in men are better off than those who don't — it's just a fact.

Even the most hardcore, feminist dykes have done 180s when "Chad" shows up.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never been on a date or anything, but i do think with the easy access women have to 9/10 guys then i guess it must be harder if you are like me and not exactly good looking, but i don't think generalizing women is a good idea either.

Good stuff, you're close to the mark. Yes many of them have easy access if they really want a good looking chad to come and pump and dump them they can find it within seconds on Tinder.

It goes beyond that though, the mere fact that women get attention from the best looking men (seeking a lay) inflates their standards and ego.

Why is this website full of people like this?

Because it's 2020, Tinder has been mainstream for a few years and social media even longer.. expect a bigger and bigger proportion of the male population to be incel as years go by.

"The truth" lmao, damn, 99% of these forums remaining users are incels haha

Welcome to 2020

Lol this guy thinks the top 20% of males are just walking around with harems hoarding all the women up. Dude the vast majority of people are monogamous all those women have to go somewhere, just work on being a better person, lift, make money, be funny, do things. This is just making excuses for your own failure.

Nice one, i will start lifting maybe that will help.

They don't need compliments and validation??? Seriously? What planet are you on. That's all women exist for. They're biologically programmed to be attention seekers. That's all i see from them on facebook, even the married ones.. selfies, photos of themselves updated frequently on their wall, albums and story feed. They thrive of the likes and the comments.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need compliments and validation??? Seriously? What planet are you on. That's all women exist for. They're biologically programmed to be attention seekers. That's all i see from them on facebook.
Maybe thats all you see because you wont see those that dont expose themselves and keep low profile?