Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should anyone listen to your advice though if you are a failure. No offence
Because people don't always fail due to lack of effort, knowledge, wisdom or experience. They sometimes fail because they never get the chance or because it it's their destiny to fail. And it doesn't make their advice any less valid

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because people don't always fail due to lack of effort, knowledge, wisdom or experience. They sometimes fail because they never get the chance or because it it's their destiny to fail. And it doesn't make their advice any less valid
So To clarify U hav teh wisdom knowledge effort and experience but never got the chance or has a destiny to fail?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
So To clarify U hav teh wisdom knowledge effort and experience but never got the chance or has a destiny to fail?
Not necessarily talking about myself here tbh. But in general you shouldn't associate the validity of the advice depending on the person who's providing it. Because even failures can provide gems of wisdom, and those "winners" can sometimes give you false advices in order to see you fail

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily talking about myself here tbh. But in general you shouldn't associate the validity of the advice depending on the person who's providing it. Because even failures can provide gems of wisdom, and those "winners" can sometimes give you false advices in order to see you fail
I’m asking specifically about you

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m asking specifically about you
I honestly not sure yet whether I'm a failure or not. I'm still trying and I'm still young, so I'm not yet aware what's in store for me. I like to keep my expectations modest, but nothing is impossible
And some losers want to drag u down with em
That's correct, most losers want you to fail as well. That's why you should always look at any advice from an objective perspective and judge it the way you see fit

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
A homeless guy with hair is more attractive than a millionaire bald guy
When you post comments on here, do you think they reflect what a poll would show if you asked 1000 random people these questions?

Or do you think your views about the world are atypical?

Last edited:

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you post comments on here, do you think they reflect what a poll would show in you asked 1000 random people these questions?

The common denominator on here is a distinct lack of life experience. Which I suppose is to be expected because the most anxious and most likely to post frequently are young men. Once (if) they move out of their parents’ home and become independent they will begin to view things differently.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A homeless guy with hair is more attractive than a millionaire bald guy. Call me ridiculous or overdramatic, but natural attraction doesn't give a sh*t about money

Hair provides beauty, looking healthy and vital. It provides you a way to express your identity, feelings and beliefs to the outer world. It makes you feel secure to a great extent since you always know that unless you're facially deformed you still look at least normal in the eyes of everyone. Money on the other hand is only useful when you have a family to provide for and give meaning to your life, other than that it's worthless unless you're planning to become a consumer and try to fill the empty hole in your heart and life via some materialistic meaningless crap that will never make you feel happy
Lmao millionaire bald guy is more attractive than hairy hobo all the time, without money you can't afford dental care, skin care, trainings or anything of that sort, you have to eat rats so you don't die of starvation. Being a hobo is hell, also you can express your identity without hair on top also. When I am married and in my 40s, I stop giving a f*** and start growing out my horseshoe and slick it back, because I can lmao

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you post comments on here, do you think they reflect what a poll would show if you asked 1000 random people these questions?

he just thinks he is right about everything, speaks as if he is a god or something lol

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Lmao millionaire bald guy is more attractive than hairy hobo all the time, without money you can't afford dental care, skin care, trainings or anything of that sort, you have to eat rats so you don't die of starvation. Being a hobo is hell, also you can express your identity without hair on top also. When I am married and in my 40s, I stop giving a f*** and start growing out my horseshoe and slick it back, because I can lmao
Yes sure but these are extremes. Turn the millionaire bald guy into a half millionaire and turn the hobo into a basic entry level salaryman (with hair). The guy with hair wins every time.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes sure but these are extremes. Turn the millionaire bald guy into a half millionaire and turn the hobo into a basic entry level salaryman (with hair). The guy with hair wins every time.

good thing there are systems