Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I would use the hairsystem and find someone, then take it off once in a serious relationship
Putting on the hair system is, I realized, more for you than for others. All of the positive mindset stuff that you have and all of the negative mindset stuff that you have are almost entirely dictated by hair. With the system on, I find it much tougher to think negatively.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic guys, don't mind me I'm just in the middle of a mental breakdown lol
Its okay, bro, its understandable.
Any rational male that had hairloss so aggresive that he had to shave it off in his 20s is mentally destroyed.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Incompatible with" lol.
Such a nice euphemism for "gtfo outta my face, ugly bald dog"
isnt that the same as men ignoring ugly women?
then if you ask them they tell you “im
not attracted to them”... if you ask the woman why she told the dude to f*** off, she tells you the same...
women are just harsher, because they fot those dudes every day and because most dudes dont understand a simple “no”

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not attracted to them”... if you ask the woman why she told the dude to f*** off, she tells you the same...
women are just harsher, because they fot those dudes every day and because most dudes dont understand a simple “no”
Fat, bro, men ignore fat women.
You know we agreed that bald men are to women what obese women are to men.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

thing is too , it’s hugely competitive for women

they might want a Chad but a Chad is likely to have lots of options and will use them for sex.
That’s why lots of women settle for average guys.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is too , it’s hugely competitive for women

they might want a Chad but a Chad is likely to have lots of options and will use them for sex.
That’s why lots of women settle for average guys.
yeah let them want what they want, they usually wont get it either...

i also dont think that your average chad has sex 24/7...

the common chad is also pretty boring (well that goes for most people anyway) and often not that smart, that is also not attractive...
or maybe he just doesnt have a cool job^^

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair system is the only way out. Or a hair transplant. I'll report back in a few months how mine has done for me. So far, I feel much better about myself and just generally happier. In the next few weeks I will see how others view me. Until now I have almost always hidden my system under a hat.
Better stay indoors when it’s blowing a gale :D

Attachments

• 2227CDC0-F8EE-4A40-9469-1591DC4ADBB3.jpeg
    2227CDC0-F8EE-4A40-9469-1591DC4ADBB3.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 65

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Better stay indoors when it’s blowing a gale :D
I don't understand how that can happen. Even if part of the system is loose, the hair should be heavy enough to hold it down against the wind. Anyway I wear a hat outdoors partly for this reason and partly to keep color in the system, not letting the sun damage it. But actually this guy came out publicly and received a lot of social media support for wearing his system.

It's really simple. Society values the way that a man looks and in particular his hair very highly. That's why we all get so warped when we lose our hair. So when somebody does something to improve their looks/hair, even if it's an extreme thing like a surgery, they will be received positively. I only hope that this guy's coverage doesn't raise the price of systems or reduce supply too much. I need to buy a second one but my color seems to be sold out everywhere.

It's like I said before. If you're NW6 or NW7 at age 25 and wear a hat everywhere then you firstly look better with your hat on and secondly probably pass as NW3 or NW4 in most people's eyes. So, even though it is an act of shame and self consciousness to be a hat prisoner, it's a positive. Same thing for wearing even the very worst system that everybody can detect. You still don't look bald.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand how that can happen. Even if part of the system is loose, the hair should be heavy enough to hold it down against the wind. Anyway I wear a hat outdoors partly for this reason and partly to keep color in the system, not letting the sun damage it. But actually this guy came out publicly and received a lot of social media support for wearing his system.

It's really simple. Society values the way that a man looks and in particular his hair very highly. That's why we all get so warped when we lose our hair. So when somebody does something to improve their looks/hair, even if it's an extreme thing like a surgery, they will be received positively. I only hope that this guy's coverage doesn't raise the price of systems or reduce supply too much. I need to buy a second one but my color seems to be sold out everywhere.

It's like I said before. If you're NW6 or NW7 at age 25 and wear a hat everywhere then you firstly look better with your hat on and secondly probably pass as NW3 or NW4 in most people's eyes. So, even though it is an act of shame and self consciousness to be a hat prisoner, it's a positive. Same thing for wearing even the very worst system that everybody can detect. You still don't look bald.
Hair is legit one of the most important things in this life. I'd legit choose having hair over an arm, eye or 20 years of life. Hair is 50% or arguably more of our looks, and even height can't compete with it. It's more important when it comes to attraction than body, intelligence, beard and money combined

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is legit one of the most important things in this life. I'd legit choose having hair over an arm, eye or 20 years of life. Hair is 50% or arguably more of our looks, and even height can't compete with it. It's more important when it comes to attraction than body, intelligence, beard and money combined
What about ur peepee?

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is not more important than money, and in probably 50% of women's taste is not more important than height.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about ur peepee?
Dick is extremely important in the sense that you need to be average at least or else you're fucked. Also having a micropenis is much more of a death sentence than being NW7, I'd rather be bald and have my penis than have NW0 and a micropenis

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dick is extremely important in the sense that you need to be average at least or else you're fucked. Also having a micropenis is much more of a death sentence than being NW7, I'd rather be bald and have my penis than have NW0 and a micropenis
u chose hair over peepee?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is not more important than money, and in probably 50% of women's taste is not more important than height.
Money can't produce genuine attraction no matter what. If she's with you for the money, she doesn't give a sh*t about you

Also height is important but overrated as sh*t. As long as you're 5'7 and above you can find someone if you look decent. Meanwhile baldness in your 20's is almost always a death sentence for dating