Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im down to my desired weight now, but im still ugly as f***, even the reduced bloating on my face that has been reduced because of my weight loss hasn't helped,plus im dealing with the shed from letrozole, it completely decimated my crown area. All in all im feeling quite ugly, i know im ugly so i can't ever compete with chads or what have you, i'd just like a nice, decent gf, im not too bothered by what she looks like as long as she isn't morbidly obese or anything, i just have no idea how to get myself in to that sort of position. Im 31 this year and never had a gf and still a virgin, doesn't bother me too much but i think having a gf would help my mental health, which is not so good right now.

Your not gonna get one for sure sitting on hair loss forums 24/7 and ingesting whatever the f*** you are ingesting or calling yourself ugly over and over again until your mind is so fucked up that it won't remain not even with 1% faith in you, your talents if you have any, abilities and so on...Looks matter, especially in some domains but for the rest of the world, life is more than this and for a 31 year old, you have the mentality of a 18 year old american college student and it ain't gonna work until you start changing it, and i'm sure you know that...

But what can i say, don't get fooled that things are gonna get better by themselves, time passes, your getting older, and the older you get, the harder will be and you will look like 80% of people do in the past and think, what the f*** was wrong with me, what the f*** i was so stupid...Act now or be prepared for a life full of regret and sorrow without anything that you could do, to change the past, grow up and snap out of this shitty mentality that this forums only echo until everybody gets infected, with this narcissistic and delusional disease that most users here have it and spread it continuously...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your not gonna get one for sure sitting on hair loss forums 24/7 and ingesting whatever the f*** you are ingesting or calling yourself ugly over and over again until your mind is so fucked up that it won't remain not even with 1% faith in you, your talents if you have any, abilities and so on...Looks matter, especially in some domains but for the rest of the world, life is more than this and for a 31 year old, you have the mentality of a 18 year old american college student and it ain't gonna work until you start changing it, and i'm sure you know that...

But what can i say, don't get fooled that things are gonna get better by themselves, time passes, your getting older, and the older you get, the harder will be and you will look like 80% of people do in the past and think, what the f*** was wrong with me, what the f*** i was so stupid...Act now or be prepared for a life full of regret and sorrow without anything that you could do, to change the past, grow up and snap out of this shitty mentality that this forums only echo until everybody gets infected, with this narcissistic and delusional disease that most users here have it and spread it continuously...

I just deleted my post, i was just moaning really, moaning gets you nowhere in life, you are right i need to focus more on other aspects of my life right now. Im not on this board THAT much, but probably a little more than i should be though lol

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has changed? The hair?

The arrival of dating apps like Tinder that are pretty much mainstream now. Why would a woman be interested in an average or even slightly above average man when she can get Chad's on Tinder... She doesn't even need to meet Chad.. just the fact that she will match with hundreds of them and even talk to them are enough

Also stuff like Instagram that fuels the average female ego and standards.

Personally, my hair situation isn't even that bad (Norwood 2.5 i guess) and I've always had buzzcut head since my early 20s but I still got nice girls.

I'm also on Plentyoffish... I can send out 20 messages to 20 women and maybe get 2 replies back from 2 fat ugly single mothers who will say "hi" then ghost me.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, most women are not on online dating sites/apps. Men outnumber women on that sh*t by 3:1 or more.

Wow, 3:1 you are optimistic.

It's actually much worse than that. The consensus is generally 10/1 on Tinder and the like nowadays.

http://www.netimperative.com/2019/0...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/

• 85% of the UK’s dating app user base is male. On Tinder this figure is even higher, with roughly one female user for every nine male users.

That's 85% for the UK and i would even say thats being too conservative when you factor in the bots and the fake accounts that are usually female profiles.. i would say the real number is closer to 90%.

INT

Reaction score
Wow, 3:1 you are optimistic.

It's actually much worse than that. The consensus is generally 10/1 on Tinder and the like nowadays.

http://www.netimperative.com/2019/0...-9-to-1-while-grinder-wins-for-age-diversity/

That's 85% for the UK and i would even say thats being too optimistic when you factor in the bots and the fake accounts that are usually female profiles.. i would say the real number is closer to 90%.

And then guys wonder why they get no matches... "BuT WoMeN OnLy WaNt ChAD!!!"

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what Chad's Tinder looks like after making a new account in London after around 30 minutes :eek:

JWHfmtj.png

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just imagine how many guys girls can choose from on tinder, must be unreal.

Even chad can't match the matches an average looking girl gets on tinder.

It's worse than that.. Most girls will not even see you once the Tinder algorithm has done its job.

When you make a new account you get a bit of a boost because Tinder is determining how attractive you are based on your left/right swipe ratio... After a few hours, it will determine you're not very desirable so it will stick you to the bottom half of the stack.

The only girls that will see you are ones that spend hours swiping and swiping and have active accounts for weeks and months.
And very local girls with very narrow search parameters like 2miles

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what Chad's Tinder looks like after making a new account in London after around 30 minutes :eek:

View attachment 141510
New account gives you a boost for the first 12 hours or so

Anyway I'm a "Chadlite" I guess, I get a lot of matches in London (though not THAT many) but I'll be honest most of those girls ain't it to me..

Slavyana and Rebecca are probably hot but need more pics to make sure, Martina and Shannon look cute.. that's pretty much it

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just imagine how many guys girls can choose from on tinder, must be unreal.

Even chad can't match the matches an average looking girl gets on tinder.
As a Chadlite or whatever average girls don't stand a chance, I just won't pay attention to them lol

Anyway Tinder is just a stupid game, sometimes a girl will flirt with me and then a few hours later when I check the app again the match will be gone lol

There was an interview with some girl on TV and she said that every night she gets on Tinder just to flirt with men and get compliments for self validation then goes to sleep.. that's what Tinder is for bro

Out of like 200 matches this month there were less than 10 girls whom I got to the point of forming some personal connection with..

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post pics bro, we want to know what a chad like you can catch.
I'm not posting pics on a public forum.

Anyway I don't think I'm a Chad but I do have appeal among women.

Tinder is boring as sh*t to me at this point I think I'm going to delete it.. was getting a dopamine rush the first few weeks from flirting/sexting, sh*t gets old and at the end of the day I still go to sleep with my dick in my hand, sh*t is just a delusion

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's mostly used as validation tool for women.

A girl friend (just friend) used tinder too for a couple of weeks, of course had 200+ matches but she didn't do anything with those (I check her tinder, she wasn't lying) and only used it for validation. All the boyfriends she had, she met in real life too.
It only had a negative effect on the way I perceive women and relationships, made me desentisized

And I can't even imagine how desentisized the women are since they get 10X more matches than I do. Their matches are in the thousands.

Can't even imagine what it's like for a real Chad either

I find this sh*t so toxic, really need to distance myself from it..

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's mostly used as validation tool for women.

A girl friend (just friend) used tinder too for a couple of weeks, of course had 200+ matches but she didn't do anything with those (I check her tinder, she wasn't lying) and only used it for validation. All the boyfriends she had, she met in real life too.
sh*t I thought you wanted me to post my pics

You want me to post my best matches? I can do that lol

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not posting pics on a public forum.

Anyway I don't think I'm a Chad but I do have appeal among women.

Tinder is boring as sh*t to me at this point I think I'm going to delete it.. was getting a dopamine rush the first few weeks from flirting/sexting, sh*t gets old and at the end of the day I still go to sleep with my dick in my hand, sh*t is just a delusion

you could post then delete?

I posted my pics years ago, hell I had video up (mind you after the FUE) of me. I was generally still considered a decent looking guy by most of the guys still around then, good shape. Most of them even thought my hair was still great (MIND YOU AFTER MY FUE LOL).

Ive always wondered how I would do on Tinder. I honestly think my height would be more a hindrance than my hair because the way I can style and take a shot could hide that. I feel unless I outright lied and said I was at least 5-10 it would be a headshot for me.