Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Eren is right, neither of my parents worked, was humiliating growing up, when I became an adult I didn't care

The rest of my family were doing well financially so I was lucky in that regard

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

Still can't get a girlfriend.
Hell, I can't even have a chat with one.

Near 0 matches online and the few that do ghost me and don't reply

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true, i was always very good looking and as soon as i wanted to fully enjoy it i started balding, i can tell that im uglier now, b****s act different even though i still can manage to get some girls im literally ugly trash compared to before and have to deal with more sh*t now, restore hair or death !!!! f*** this grampa scalp crap f*** man im supposed to be hot af not some bald schmuck shiiiiiet id make soap with people like hitler to get my hair back at this point no fucks given quality of life is sh*t now especially since i was in heaven before, at least if you were ugly before you can manage

Last edited:

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
What norwood are you? If you're beyond a 3 just shave it bro and get jacked. Don't worry about dating till you can bench 1.5 your bodyweight. If you're functionally bald stack up on creatine, togkat ali, ashwaghanda, and boron to spike your testosterone and max out that DHT and just focus on lifting. For the time being do bodyweight exercises inside, the gyms will be open in a month or two. If you're overweight do 3 day fasts with cardio until you drop the weight. My hair is a mess but I have a girlfriend who's encouraging me to just shave it bro and really wants to marry me, just man the f*** up.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true, i was always very good looking and as sokn as i wanted to fully enjoy it i started balding, i can tell that im uglier now, b****s act different even though i still can manage to get some girl im literally ugly trash compared to before and have to deal with more sh*t now, restore hair or death !!!! f*** this grampa wcalp crap f*** man im supposed to be hot af not some bald schmuck shiiiiiet id make soap with people like hitler to get my hair back at this point no fucks given quality of life is sh*t now especially since i was in heaven before, at least if you were ugly before you can manage

Example of the common hairlosstalk user....

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Howly sh*t quarantaine is really digging up the good old hairlosstalk posting . On the same page we have the guy whining about online dating and no matches, the incel talker, the just build muscle and shave it bro, the one claiming he was very good looking.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Howly sh*t quarantaine is really digging up the good old hairlosstalk posting . On the same page we have the guy whining about online dating and no matches, the incel talker, the just build muscle and shave it bro, the one claiming he was very good looking.

Don't forget about yourself, the dumbest user of hairlosstalk forum...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao, check your spelling before posting bro.

Wtf is this grammar school or what? Sorry but i learned english by my own without any specialized schools or something, i am from europe and i learned german in school but i think i can manage to have decent conversations in english also, considering i have learned it by myself.

What is wrong with the way i wrote my sentence anyways, teach me if you see it i am a fast learner??

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your english is ok but you should check your spelling especially after saying someone is stupid.

"the most dumbest user of hairlosstalk forum..."

Use "the dumbest" or "most stupid", not "most dumbest". In german grammar you would be correct but not in english.

Uhh understood, i thought it was that but it sounded ok to my ears. Thanks, i will keep it in mind