Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The online market reflects the desires of women IRL, though.

IRL simply allows one to make a better, more accurate judgement of the person. It doesn't change the judgement criteria.

No, he is actually correct. Studies on the birthrate and marriage have backed this up forever. Anyone who has ever met women knows that women don't marry men who make less money than they do in 99% of cases.

This is why the whole "alpha fucks; beta bux" saying is a thing.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczy...son-why-is-stunning-according-to-science.html

No, science is the new religion and its far worse.

I do believe that we are headed for a serious societal shift. A real good one, after the dust settles.

Between the situation unfolding in Greece and the growing number of people coming over to my side of the argument regarding the whole idea that "Hey, maybe our homes don't belong to the whole f*****g world", the fact that Gen Z is the most conservative generation in 100 years, the fact that the world is actually becoming more religious, and that sexually-degenerate liberals are actually removing themselves from the gene pool, I think a lot of these people in denial about the realities of the world and human interaction are going to be in for a real shock in the not-too-distant future.

Female worship is the new religion sadly. A bunch of cucks f*****g up our world.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

IRL simply allows one to make a better, more accurate judgement of the person. It doesn't change the judgement criteria.

No, he is actually correct. Studies on the birthrate and marriage have backed this up forever. Anyone who has ever met women knows that women don't marry men who make less money than they do in 99% of cases.

This is why the whole "alpha fucks; beta bux" saying is a thing.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczy...son-why-is-stunning-according-to-science.html

I do believe that we are headed for a serious societal shift. A real good one, after the dust settles.

Between the situation unfolding in Greece and the growing number of people coming over to my side of the argument regarding the whole idea that "Hey, maybe our homes don't belong to the whole f*****g world", the fact that Gen Z is the most conservative generation in 100 years, the fact that the world is actually becoming more religious, and that sexually-degenerate liberals are actually removing themselves from the gene pool, I think a lot of these people in denial about the realities of the world and human interaction are going to be in for a real shock in the not-too-distant future.
I have a friend who has always been a very liberal, left-winged guy. He has always been going on and on about how mass immigration is a good thing because it promotes cultural diversity and open-mindedness and that all refugees should be let in. Now with the refugee crisis in Greece his opinion suddenly did a 180 and he clearly said that Europe should keep the borders closed lol.

INT

Reaction score

It is a reflection of supply and demand. We ALL want the hottest partner we can get our hands on. It just so happens to be that the online dating market is FLOODED with desperate men throwing their c**** at anyone that comes close to being fuckable out of sheer desperate libido which polarizes the position of women as being the choosers.

Please elaborate

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So much bullshit. You might wanna head over to r/blackpillscience my friend, as you're quite delusional
Yeah bro I totally need to learn about life from sheltered reddit cucks and neckbeards instead of my own experience as a guy who's doing totally fine with the opposite gender. Lmao

Reactions: INT

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So many excuses to keep rotting in the basement when I gave you the blueprint to be a successful man.

Stop browsing incel shitholes, instead get on a good career path and develop your social skills, get in shape, fix your hairline and teeth, dress well. Take good pictures. Then put yourself out there.

If you do everything I mentioned and still fail to get a fuckable girlfriend then you'll have a right to complain.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend who has always been a very liberal, left-winged guy. He has always been going on and on about how mass immigration is a good thing because it promotes cultural diversity and open-mindedness and that all refugees should be let in. Now with the refugee crisis in Greece his opinion suddenly did a 180 and he clearly said that Europe should keep the borders closed lol.

"What the matter? They're only here to destroy everything your ancestors built and take your children's future, you racist goy."

A lot of globalist people, including politicians, are now acting like hardcore anti-immigration people simply because they failed to craft a narrative like they did in 2015 in time. Instead, Sultan Erdogan just opened the gates and even the German media was reporting on how it was all mostly young men from Iran, Afgahnistan, Sub-Saharan Africa, and every other shithole. The sheer numbers of them (some estimates at as high as 4.7 million potential migrants) and all the footage getting out on the internet made it clear to people this is an invasion.

However, find out how much of a 180 your friend has really done by asking him if they should send back the mass amount of invaders already in Europe.

Please elaborate

Science is incapable of answering the serious moral quandaries about human life and how to go about living it. It is devoid of any sense of values or morality.

As a result, it presents a world where such things do not exist and are instead simply a matter "how we feel about it".

Everyone and everything you've ever loved is just brain chemicals firing, there is no real beauty only human responses to it, there is no good or bad in anything, only "subjectivity", etc. because everything is just simply a force of nature devoid of any real meaning or purpose. Add on top of this the insane appeal to authority that science has created; most of us do not understand the technology and sh*t that has become a part of our daily lives. So, those who do or at least have the credentials to appear as though they do, can tell you whatever they want and people will believe them without question because

644518_482964478391235_1344225470_n.0.jpg

That is, until science reveals some uncomfortable truths about race and whether or not the weather really is changing to kill us all. Then, science is no good and such findings are buried and discarded by "academics".

Today, we live in a world where men who chop their dicks off (or even if they don't) are expected to be believed to be women, "big is beautiful too", some mustard stains on canvas is "art", "everyone is equal", 1 in 5 UK teenagers has had nightmares about the weather apocalypse that "scientists" have been lying about since before most every reading this' parents were born, we eat "food" that wouldn't resemble food to our ancestors and in tandem with sedentary lifestyles has turned most of America fat, and 90% of youth believe their lives have no meaning.

You have this "science as religion" idea of modernity that originated in the enlightenment to thank for this destruction of classical education and the acceptance of "clown world".

Fortunately though, 1 in 5 Europeans know who it is who keeps shoving clown world down our throats, so we're probably in the dark before the dawn.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
>Using dating apps in 2020
>Expecting any decent results
>JUST LOL

Here is the easy pigeon guide for getting pussy in 2020: Get friends who also have female friends, don't be an autist and get to know them. Make sure they like you, no you don't need to be a model for them to like you. Now let one of your female friends hook you up with one of their other female friends. (disclaimer: will even work if you're not good looking but adjust your expectations)

AKA social game.

Good luck and may god bless your soul and scalp

"buT I HaV3 SoSHull angZaiTy!!!11"

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm NW1.5 with my transplant, maintaining with needling/minoxidil , unless you're a norwood spotter you wouldn't know I'm not a natty fullhead

Sometimes I tease my girlfriend & say I'm going to shave my head, the disgust on her face is like I'd just cheated on her

f*** hairloss

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
So many excuses to keep rotting in the basement when I gave you the blueprint to be a successful man.

Stop browsing incel shitholes, instead get on a good career path and develop your social skills, get in shape, fix your hairline and teeth, dress well. Take good pictures. Then put yourself out there.

If you do everything I mentioned and still fail to get a fuckable girlfriend then you'll have a right to complain.

I don't browse incel sh*t holes so i guess im good there, i have lost over 5 stone in weight and am relatively thin again but still need to hit the gym in the future to tone up, education skills and social skills i get zero there lol my hair line is ok for 30, not nw0 but decent, it's mostly my crown that bothers me, need my teeth fixed, in the process of getting that done, i think i dress well. Stlil a ways to go it seems lol But in all honesty i think im pretty much never going to be in a relationship, but i'll still try to achieve the goals you mentioned for my own benefit.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>Using dating apps in 2020
>Expecting any decent results
>JUST LOL

Here is the easy pigeon guide for getting pussy in 2020: Get friends who also have female friends, don't be an autist and get to know them. Make sure they like you, no you don't need to be a model for them to like you. Now let one of your female friends hook you up with one of their other female friends. (disclaimer: will even work if you're not good looking but adjust your expectations)

AKA social game.

Good luck and may god bless your soul and scalp
Liked because this is basically what it's happening to me right now. A female friend of a friend of mine wanted me to get to know a friend of her. I've seen some of her pics and she is even cute. Now I've been postponing this for two months now because I'm shy as f**k and keep thinking about how everything could go wrong.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
My girlfriend said she'd dump me if I shaved my head every week.. (same one who wants kids with me) .. lol damnnn

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
that made no sense at all

I explained too little I guess.

Let's say, there are two parents who both do not work and are living off of a government allowance of 1300 a month for both together.

Let's say they have 3-6 children. I don't see how those kids would have a good life (or at least a good/fun childhood) given the budget. They might get the bare minimum of food, shelter, education, clothes. But would it really make them happy to see how all the other kids have much and much more than just the bare minimum? IMHO, it would not.

Do note, human beings derive happiness from their surrounding environment and how good their life is RELATIVE to their environment. That is, "in Africa they have it worse" doesn't really count even if it's true. The same way that 'Africa has it worse' doesn't make you or me feel any better about our hair loss (or at least not enough to move on with life and just let the hair go).

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
First post made it sound like a child will suffer mentally because of the type of income parents get, not the amount. I get what you’re saying but I will disagree with u. I know kids who grew up poor and now are better than I am. I grew up in a family of normal means, slightly below normal tbh but nothing tragic. I think being privileged actually does more harm. Now if we are talking about Africa and that type of childhood then sure, it’s a mess. But still it isn’t the money killing them, it’s other things. Especially in this present generation of young ppl I see, it is dangerous being privileged or wealthy. Back then, it wasn’t as bad. Now with internet and so many ways to fcuk up, yikes it’s scary.

I do agree that having good, loving and caring parents are worth a lot and money isn't everything. But if someone has parents that aren't all of that AND the income of those parents isn't up to standards, then you're screwed lol. Not much is left of your childhood. I guess I was projecting my own life experience in those posts lol.

Btw, I was talking about having a good childhood. Obviously, if your parents are poor, then you can still end up very good in life if you do the best you can (and perhaps some luck wouldn't hurt either). I am just not sure if you would have a good life as a child (which doesn't mean you'll end up bad later in life).