Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

Still can't get a girlfriend.
Hell, I can't even have a chat with one.

Near 0 matches online and the few that do ghost me and don't reply
Buy Tinder Gold and change location to a major city

If you're from some shithole your amount of matches is irrelevant

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kkk.png

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never used online dating, but from what i have read it can be pretty toxiic. Try to find woman from the real world, through work or similar hobbies/activities etc

Last edited:
Reactions: INT

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
but you can fix those stuff with a few surgeries no?
To that extent it would be very risky and difficult. Brutal recovery phase from the surgery and a high chance of health complications or looking fake and borderline disfigured.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently stem cell tech is extremely well developed in north korea, if you move there as a foreigner you live good they use you for propaganda, they even kidnapped a hot romanian journalist b**ch and married her to an american that was in north korea, maybe we should pack our bags.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy Tinder Gold and change location to a major city

If you're from some shithole your amount of matches is irrelevant
Since they made the passport feature free I got 35 matches in Tokyo within three days kek. I'd recommend other users to do the same in a foreign location of their choice as a social experiment. It's a good reality check and might soothe the ego of some guys in here.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always knew you were a chad.

What's your Norwood?
That's a real interesting question. Norwood 5-6 diffuse, heavily diffuse. With a tiny bit of toppik and proper styling Norwood 2.5. My hair became so long during quarantine I can almost get away without the toppik, but it's a mirage.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since they made the passport feature free I got 35 matches in Tokyo within three days kek. I'd recommend other users to do the same in a foreign location of their choice as a social experiment. It's a good reality check and might soothe the ego of some guys in here.
I created my profile with an Anglo Saxon Chad name. A lot of my matches assumed that I'm really tall with a British accent when they looked at my pics, neither of which is actually true. And you can't really see all the hair problems that I have in the pics.

Still, only a minor fraud compared to most of those girls lol.

My results are pretty much what I already knew/expected. They are good, but I don't have much success with the type of girls that I'm attracted to the most. Maybe those are looking for profiles that say 6'0+, a high status job with an Instagram account linked.

I've flirted and sexted with girls that I would probably smash a few times, but no one who actually makes my brain and body go crazy.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually exchanged numbers with a girl who looked attractive on the app, then turned out to be fat with a super masculine voice. She also noted that I don't sound white.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I created my profile with an Anglo Saxon Chad name.
Haha, what is an 'Anglo Saxon Chad name'? Are girls really into English men?

Still, only a minor fraud compared to most of those girls lol.
Definetely. They all go crazy on filters and deceiving pictures. There is an additional phenomena in Japan called purikura. It's a picture box that is supposed to make your features more anime like I suppose, with huge eyes, glossy skin and distorted proportions. It looks weird and scary as f*** to me but so many girls use it in Toyko.

9e403924ff65c89553db3dcd716b2c9c2d819b12.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually exchanged numbers with a girl who looked attractive on the app, then turned out to be fat with a super masculine voice. She also noted that I don't sound white.
It's all good as long as you have pink nipples according to one of our forum colleagues.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

Move yourself to Africa (any country) if you want an ego boost , I matched as soon as I started swiping & my inbox swamped. Especially Kenya dammmn

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Move yourself to Africa (any country) if you want an ego boost , I matched as soon as I started swiping & my inbox swamped. Especially Kenya dammmn
Prob only wanted your digits to pass onto her uncle in the call centre/basement