Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

INT

Reaction score
Yeah, if you want to return to tradition, it has to be the men who do that. Again, even the most hardcore feminists have done 180s when they find a relationship with a guy who actually acts like a man.

Waiting and hoping that one day women are all going to just be "trad" again isn't going to happen.

We have to actually take back our countries to do this, and that means men need to be men again and force out the root of the problem

View attachment 139354

Until then, expect not only more of the same as we have now, but worse. Because the truth is, if the horrors of modernity shock you now, you should know that this is nothing yet.

Can you define what acting like a man is according to you?

INT

Reaction score
It's the same everywhere in the west you go. This is not an american problem. It's a socio-cultural problem with social media, internet,... working as a catalyst.

I'm all for self improvement but let's not kid ourselves, if every man became better, standards of women would still climb higher. Hypergamy is real imo.

Men should do their best but the real solution is the west going back to traditional values.

Which traditional values do you mean specifically?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are 100% exaggerating, but honestly a girl I met on OKCupid did tell me that her friends kept persuading her to sign up claiming that "all the handsome guys with the attractive jobs are in there".

This is how a lot of girls see those apps - a goldmine of top tier guys.

She said she couldn't see what they were talking about at all tho haha, so take that with a grain of salt. But then again, that's just her experience vs. a bunch of girls.

Anyway dating apps are just becoming more and more prominent, and cold approaching is in decline. Especially in the #MeToo era.

No I am really not just look at the statistics posted here and it is completely convergent with my personal experience. When I was in the UK I did Tinder as a kind of a social experiment while dating in real life. Not only were the girls I met irl from Mexico, Hongkong, China and Spain so much more high status both academically and physically than the girls I was matched on with tinder I also got much farther with them than with the tinder slags.
Tinder matched me with boring-***, chubby potatoe Brits with no real career or future who didn't even reply to my messages while I was making out with fine as f*** business students in real life. It's simply not an option for me.
And you are contradicting yourself here buddy, as you said "all the handsome guys with the attractive jobs are in there". First of all have a guess why others don't seem to bother with this service and secondly why would I go somewhere where I have to compete with people solely with this attribute and where I can't even utilize my charisma or charm. It is not efficient even for people who are slightly above average attractiveness wise, simple as.

INT

Reaction score
I have said it 100 times already but you cannot compare the IRL dating market with the online dating market. People complaining about online dating applications being superficial and favoring only the most attractive men are the same as swimmers complaining about getting wet.

INT

Reaction score
Imagine the 50's, going back to that time. (and yes I'm aware that wasn't a perfect time too with segregation,... still being a thing) Anyway it would be closest to what I mean.

Which specific traits of that time do you mean?

INT

Reaction score
- Social morality aka social pressure for women and men to marry young and don't fck around

Pressure and true love cannot exist together. Sure, there are issues like STDs that are associated with 'f*****g around' but the idea of having only 1 or 2 (sex) partners in my life I find horrible. Most of the women that I have been intimate with (not just physically) have all shaped me into who I am today and my ability to be a good partner has grown because of them.

- Pride in self, your people, culture, respect,...

Too unspecific to really say anything about

- Religion giving a base morality and philosophy for people, also filling the spiritual void that a lot of people miss these days

I have a base morality. But it did not come from religion. It came from being close to good people and staying away from toxic people.

- One person working, other staying home to care for the household and children (but that's more of a problem with neo liberal capitalism of today)

Hmm tough one. I do agree that children need more parent time, especially in the absence of grandparents etc but there should be other ways of achieving this without one of the partents giving up their career completely for over a decade.

Just the ones I can think of right now.[/QUOTE]

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pressure and true love cannot exist together. Sure, there are issues like STDs that are associated with 'f*****g around' but the idea of having only 1 or 2 (sex) partners in my life I find horrible. Most of the women that I have been intimate with (not just physically) have all shaped me into who I am today and my ability to be a good partner has grown because of them.

Too unspecific to really say anything about

I have a base morality. But it did not come from religion. It came from being close to good people and staying away from toxic people.

Hmm tough one. I do agree that children need more parent time, especially in the absence of grandparents etc but there should be other ways of achieving this without one of the partents giving up their career completely for over a decade.

Just the ones I can think of right now.
[/QUOTE]
You are a cuck there is nothing more to it. You are morally bankrupt and you are are punching way above your weight class. What is your IQ?110 to 115? Good enough for a psychology degree I guess, just shut the f*** up.

Youngandbaldybald

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a cuck there is nothing more to it. You are morally bankrupt and you are are punching way above your weight class. What is your IQ?110 to 115? Good enough for a psychology degree I guess, just shut the f*** up.[/QUOTE]

The irony of someone with so little self-esteem they make their user name disfiguredyoungman calling others a cuckold.

Also religious morality comes from innate morality which is why you have general principles spanning different religions and cultures. Religion is just a way of controlling people and now people have become atheists politics is the new religion with politicians being the new preachers, most people are weak and just blindly follow whatever their favourite politician says and practically worship them thinking they have the means to fix all ills in the world.

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
You are a cuck there is nothing more to it. You are morally bankrupt and you are are punching way above your weight class. What is your IQ?110 to 115? Good enough for a psychology degree I guess, just shut the f*** up.

Haha. Thank you for your intelligent contribution to this discussion.I will let the other users decide for themselves who appears more intelligent/rational in this discussion :). Now that you have established that you are not able to think as an individual but have to resort to battle cries you picked up from other people online, I would like to challenge you a bit: please elaborate why I am punching above my weight class:)?

PS: I love the fact that you called me a cuck tonight. While you anonymously wrote
It's all over my friend pray to god for a painless end.

on a hair loss forum I was having sex with this hot Colombian girl that I have been seeing for some time now.

Last edited:

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you how to get your dating life back.

First of all, most women use dating apps for actual dates, especially the hot ones. They don't need compliments and validation, they get those all the time without the app. In 2020 they aren't that impressed by attractive guys either cuz there are so many of them, but ofc they won't swipe on a non-attractive guy. Being attractive is just the minimum requirement, if you're not sure where you stand I advise you to experiment with Photofeeler and get your pics right until you have a few 7+ pics (more ideally in the 8.0-9.5 range).

You don't need to actually be a model looking guy, you just need flattering pics. You should ditch the selfies and practice taking pics with the camera timer. Aim for a decent quality pic (not too professional but not potato quality), get a new phone if you have to. Smiling with your teeth showing helps a lot. If your hairline is really bad then you should probably get a transplant, an SMP or a hair piece.

Then you gotta have a GREAT, or at the very least, PROMISING career. They'll ask what you're doing with your life early on and weed you out if you don't meet their criteria. This is brutal. But if you study medicine or some sh*t you'll be at an advantage over other guys.

Afterwards you need to show that you're an interesting person who can carry a conversation. It's difficult even for me and I'm naturally great at talking to ppl (I have a sales job), especially cuz it's all text. You gotta make sure that every message you send is clear. Don't say anything she might not understand. Don't type too much or too little.

Talk to her like a friend. You gotta keep it light. If you bore her she'll ghost you and move on, if you say anything remotely weird she'll ghost you, if you say anything remotely thirsty before she knows you well enough she'll unmatch (unless she's literally a trashy sl*t with STD's).
So much bullshit. You might wanna head over to r/blackpillscience my friend, as you're quite delusional

whatintheworld

Reaction score
So much bullshit. You might wanna head over to r/blackpillscience my friend, as you're quite delusional

He doesn't understand career means nothing...I know people with 2400 SAT scores, PhDs, working in research labs, none of that counts for anything.

Money and showing off wealth, a different story. But actual knowledge-based careers, no.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't understand career means nothing...I know people with 2400 SAT scores, PhDs, working in research labs, none of that counts for anything.

Money and showing off wealth, a different story. But actual knowledge-based careers, no.
I've read posts on FDS on reddit (FemaleDatingStrategy) saying "Your diploma can't make me c*m". They don't give a sh*t about education level. All they care about is looks. Money and status don't nearly mean as much as they used to now that women are out-earning men nowadays.

Youngandbaldybald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read posts on FDS on reddit (FemaleDatingStrategy) saying "Your diploma can't make me c*m". They don't give a sh*t about education level. All they care about is looks. Money and status don't nearly mean as much as they used to now that women are out-earning men nowadays.

Isn't that the forum filled with mentally ill cat ladies and men pretending to be women?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao dude you gotta stop browing reddit, it f*cks you up

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else should I be doing?
Live your life? .....
If you ask me the best thing you can do is just log off the internet and go outside. All the media/ social media / reddit / other sh*t just poisons people's mind, it causes you to be constantly bothered with issues and stuff that have zero connection to your life.

If you ask specifically about reddit - I think reddit is the biggest collection of autistic sociopath retards. Not all of reddit of course but this the general vibe I get from there when browsed the subreddits. reddit does NOT represent real life in any way. Besides, I think big part of reddit is just kiddos and teens, which is sad because those are the ones who will get f*cked up most easily when exposed to this sh*t

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have said it 100 times already but you cannot compare the IRL dating market with the online dating market.

The online market reflects the desires of women IRL, though.

IRL simply allows one to make a better, more accurate judgement of the person. It doesn't change the judgement criteria.

lmao dude you gotta stop browing reddit, it f*cks you up

No, he is actually correct. Studies on the birthrate and marriage have backed this up forever. Anyone who has ever met women knows that women don't marry men who make less money than they do in 99% of cases.

This is why the whole "alpha fucks; beta bux" saying is a thing.

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczy...son-why-is-stunning-according-to-science.html

The irony of someone with so little self-esteem they make their user name disfiguredyoungman calling others a cuckold.

Also religious morality comes from innate morality which is why you have general principles spanning different religions and cultures. Religion is just a way of controlling people and now people have become atheists politics is the new religion with politicians being the new preachers, most people are weak and just blindly follow whatever their favourite politician says and practically worship them thinking they have the means to fix all ills in the world.

No, science is the new religion and its far worse.

I do believe that we are headed for a serious societal shift. A real good one, after the dust settles.

Between the situation unfolding in Greece and the growing number of people coming over to my side of the argument regarding the whole idea that "Hey, maybe our homes don't belong to the whole f*****g world", the fact that Gen Z is the most conservative generation in 100 years, the fact that the world is actually becoming more religious, and that sexually-degenerate liberals are actually removing themselves from the gene pool, I think a lot of these people in denial about the realities of the world and human interaction are going to be in for a real shock in the not-too-distant future.