Your Dating Life Is Over If You're Bald

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 139289

The "it's just a piece of pussy" viewpoint is the incorrect one here, not the advice the poster you quoted gave.

Are the guys who got/get "the piece of pussy" and made all the changes and/or effort in their lives to do so on these forums crying?

Nope. Most of them have wives and families; something that will live beyond them and will fill the void that endless amounts of video games, p**rn, and other product and "experiences" and "individuality" just won't. Sure, some of them are dumbass hedonists that see each woman as "just a piece of pussy" but they're not actually the majority.

Humans are social beings and seeking out a relationship with which to pass on our genetics is literally the most primal, basic thing we are designed to do; as are all living things. As such, those who are able to achieve that end, will be more satisfied than those who don't. This is just biology 101

The real "redpill" for "individualist" men to swallow is that men who do conform with what women desire in men are better off than those who don't — it's just a fact.

Even the most hardcore, feminist dykes have done 180s when "Chad" shows up.
That's great and all man and I absolutely don't want to downplay the importance of female companionship, but what you probably forgot is the fact that Chad doesn't need to do any of the things justinbiebercombover said and he can still get laid with hot women. You can do all the necessary efforts and changes to become a dateable guy but the truth is that in 2020 you are disposable and replaceable. In such circumstances one would have to consider if the juice is worth the squeeze and unforunately it's not. As beautiful and fulfilling having a girlfriend might be the price for it is way too high.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem isn't guys having high standards, it's women, atleast if we go by the studies that I've seen.

Here are a couple studies.
  • 70% of women would avoid someone solely based on their looks, compared to 31% of men
  • A man's personality only matters to a woman if he meets her basic looks cutoff first
  • Being unattractive reduces men's chances of finding partners, but not women's
  • In short-term dating and provided many options, women care more about looks than men
  • Women rate 80% of men as "below medium", while men rate women on a bell curve
  • Men like 61.9% of female profiles, women like only 4.5% of male profiles
  • Before 'enforced monogamy', women's effective population size was up to 17x larger than men's
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Are you actually getting your information from an incels wiki?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you actually getting your information from an incels wiki?

There are numerous studies out there.. usually from the dating sites themselves.
If you're not Chad.. it's hopless.

hVc9c2a.png

There is a wealth of information out there... go forth young padawan and learn - give up the cope and hope.
The truth will set you free

INT

Reaction score
Lol, what does an average man get now for all the trouble he needs to go through? Most women can hardly cook, clean,... and I'm not even talking about how many sexual partners they had.

Isn't that what housemaids are for?

INT

Reaction score
There are numerous studies out there.. usually from the dating sites themselves.

View attachment 139299

There is a wealth of information out there... go forth young padawan and learn - give up the cope and hope.

You do realize that there is a world outside of the online world right?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 139299

I’m not interested in women so there’s no cope, or care.

INT

Reaction score
Just pointing out how things have changed. In non western society it is still normal that women do the household chores and men do other chores around the house. Not saying the man never has to cook, etc.

Anyway, point is this: expectations for men are much higher and awards are much lower.

I don't think I know any couple where the woman does not do more chores around the house. Men have also changed, my dad could probably fix 85% of all the defects in the house/car and I have a hard time hitting a nail into a wall.

If the rewards are that much lower for you, then why is it so important to have a woman by your side? (if that is what you want).

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem isn't guys having high standards, it's women, atleast if we go by the studies that I've seen.

Here are a couple studies.
  • 70% of women would avoid someone solely based on their looks, compared to 31% of men
  • A man's personality only matters to a woman if he meets her basic looks cutoff first
  • Being unattractive reduces men's chances of finding partners, but not women's
  • In short-term dating and provided many options, women care more about looks than men
  • Women rate 80% of men as "below medium", while men rate women on a bell curve
  • Men like 61.9% of female profiles, women like only 4.5% of male profiles
  • Before 'enforced monogamy', women's effective population size was up to 17x larger than men's
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

That's great and all man and I absolutely don't want to downplay the importance of female companionship, but what you probably forgot is the fact that Chad doesn't need to do any of the things justinbiebercombover said and he can still get laid with hot women. You can do all the necessary efforts and changes to become a dateable guy but the truth is that in 2020 you are disposable and replaceable. In such circumstances one would have to consider if the juice is worth the squeeze and unforunately it's not. As beautiful and fulfilling having a girlfriend might be the price for it is way too high.

Women judge men in the same way that men judge women, sexually. There are more attractive-looking women than there are men. Just at Slavic countries if you don't believe me.

Nothing has changed in this regard except for the fact that the average man has dropped significantly in quality disproportionately to how much women have followed suit.

When 75% of American men and 65% of American women are obese or at least overweight, and I'm pretty sure you're both American (most here are), you honestly expect us to believe that the issue is simply that women's standards are too high? We're supposed to be shocked and appalled at women at the fact that they then rate 80% of men unfuckable? I'm not surprised.

It's not like Chad just is able to jump out of bed in morning looking like Chad. Does Chad go out into the streets with a bad, disheveled haircut, and ketchup-stained hoodie and get women throwing themselves at him? No. Does he just have rippling abs and biceps from eating cheeseburgers and "genetics"? Also no. Genetics mean nothing if one doesn't actually put in effort to make the most of them and the reality is that the human body did not evolve to look bad. The opposite, in fact. If MOST guys give it a serious try, they can be at least attractive enough that finding at least a reasonably-attractive girl will be interested in them, sexually.

Now, don't get me wrong, behaviorally it is true that people are fucked up right now. It's true that forming families is drastically tougher than our ancestors had it, but this goes far beyond mere "looks" (looks actually probably have a lot less to do with it) as to why these problems exist. Why do these problems exist? Read one of my many "ebil not-zee" posts for that.

Regardless, the only solution is for men to become better.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Women judge men in the same way that men judge women, sexually. There are more attractive-looking women than there are men. Just at Slavic countries if you don't believe me.

Nothing has changed in this regard except for the fact that the average man has dropped significantly in quality disproportionately to how much women have followed suit.

When 75% of American men and 65% of American women are obese or at least overweight, and I'm pretty sure you're both American (most here are), you honestly expect us to believe that the issue is simply that women's standards are too high? We're supposed to be shocked and appalled at women at the fact that they then rate 80% of men unfuckable? I'm not surprised.

It's not like Chad just is able to jump out of bed in morning looking like Chad. Does Chad go out into the streets with a bad, disheveled haircut, and ketchup-stained hoodie and get women throwing themselves at him? No. Does he just have rippling abs and biceps from eating cheeseburgers and "genetics"? Also no. Genetics mean nothing if one doesn't actually put in effort to make the most of them and the reality is that the human body did not evolve to look bad. The opposite, in fact. If MOST guys give it a serious try, they can be at least attractive enough that finding at least a reasonably-attractive girl will be interested in them, sexually.

Now, don't get me wrong, behaviorally it is true that people are fucked up right now. It's true that forming families is drastically tougher than our ancestors had it, but this goes far beyond mere "looks" (looks actually probably have a lot less to do with it) as to why these problems exist. Why do these problems exist? Read one of my many "ebil not-zee" posts for that.

Regardless, the only solution is for men to become better.
If only it was that simple...............................but I agree with you. Not only do you have to become better but you have to become more valuable in society. Dating is very much like getting a high paying job. The more experience you have, the more successful you can be even in dating. Without experience, you might get some interest if you are good looking but if you can't hold your own, you will be rejected eventually. There is always going to be someone who can replace you unless you prove to be indispensable. You have to prove you are different than your peers.

I know alot of you are gamers so you will relate to this:

In dating, you have to reach advanced levels too. With dating, you may have to repeat the same level over and over again until you finally can get to the next level. But you have to use the knowledge you learn when you fail to help you finally advance to the next level by not making the exact same mistakes. Life is no different. But if you allow yourself to play the game on easy mode or even cheat with no challenges, life will eventually get boring. So even Chad can get bored if he keeps winning all the time. Make yourself interesting. Read books and travel.

Social media has handicapped those who are not genetically blessed but it still did not eliminate you from being a "player".

Once you learn how to play the game better than Chad, eventually Stacy will show some interest in you. But if you don't believe in yourself, then neither will Stacy. Can you blame her. I can tell you due to low esteem and BDD, I lost out on alot of opportunities because I always took myself out the game and was never a "player". I admire those people who still play the game even though they know most likely they will lose. And alot of times they do lose but at least they learn from their mistakes. But eventually, once they get better at playing the game despite their handicap, they eventually win.

So That Guy is right. You have to become better at playing the game than your undefeated opponent. The problem is most guys on here just think it is so much easier to not play because it's impossible to win when the odds are stacked against you. And we have alot of losers out there( and even people who never played one game) that want to make you believe you can never win so don't bother to play. If that were true, then maybe suicide would sound much more enticing. But fortunately, as long as you are alive, you can always enter the game. So my advice, keep playing until you win and become a better player than chad.

Last edited:

Youngandbaldybald

My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need compliments and validation??? Seriously? What planet are you on. That's all women exist for. They're biologically programmed to be attention seekers. That's all i see from them on facebook, even the married ones.. selfies, photos of themselves updated frequently on their wall, albums and story feed. They thrive of the likes and the comments.

Ahh the classic inferiority and subsequently superiority complex. You can't reach your dating goals because of your own shortcomings. In an attempt to feel better you tear them down with sexism. You're not fooling anyone.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So That Guy is right. You have to become better at playing the game than your undefeated opponent. The problem is most guys on here just think it is so much easier to not play because it's impossible to win when the odds are stacked against you. And we have alot of losers out there( and even people who never played one game) that want to make you believe you can never win so don't bother to play.

This is what the goal of MGTOW has always been and is one of the main reasons why all this stuff is such a problem: It's meant to paint (white) women as the enemy so that (white) men won't show interest in them and will instead just check out of the game and get back to consooming product.

One of the main reasons why women, and again this mostly applies to white women, have turned to things like feminism is because demoralized white men wound up selling their women out and not actually standing up for them.

Just look at f*****g Sweden right now. White women getting brutally assaulted in the streets.

https://samnytt.se/video-gang-sparkar-och-slar-utslagen-flicka-din-lilla-fitta/

Where are the Swedish men? Getting record numbers of vasectomies and being total f*****g cowards. It's just pathetic.

https://sputniknews.com/society/202...ord-number-of-swedish-men-getting-sterilised/

Then, there are all these (white) guys with East Asian girlfriends who will not only not do anything to help, but then praise these "thots getting patrolled" because it's "wahmen's fault all this is happening anyway" and "they're all stupid mudsharks anyway" — many of these guys will also proudly identify themselves as "white nationalists" as the icing on the sh*t cake.

It's like, yeah I can't imagine why all these western women are turning to feminist ideologies and rejecting western men: Western men refuse to stand up for them or act like men at all. Instead, they blame women for everything going to sh*t and turn their backs on them...

The only solutions are to be better, and to accept that she simply has to be "attractive enough" and not some f*****g Instagram model.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This is what the goal of MGTOW has always been and is one of the main reasons why all this stuff is such a problem: It's meant to paint (white) women as the enemy so that (white) men won't show interest in them and will instead just check out of the game and get back to consooming product.

One of the main reasons why women, and again this mostly applies to white women, have turned to things like feminism is because demoralized white men wound up selling their women out and not actually standing up for them.

Just look at f*****g Sweden right now. White women getting brutally assaulted in the streets.

https://samnytt.se/video-gang-sparkar-och-slar-utslagen-flicka-din-lilla-fitta/

Where are the Swedish men? Getting record numbers of vasectomies and being total f*****g cowards. It's just pathetic.

https://sputniknews.com/society/202...ord-number-of-swedish-men-getting-sterilised/

Then, there are all these (white) guys with East Asian girlfriends who will not only not do anything to help, but then praise these "thots getting patrolled" because it's "wahmen's fault all this is happening anyway" and "they're all stupid mudsharks anyway" — many of these guys will also proudly identify themselves as "white nationalists" as the icing on the sh*t cake.

It's like, yeah I can't imagine why all these western women are turning to feminist ideologies and rejecting western men: Western men refuse to stand up for them or act like men at all. Instead, they blame women for everything going to sh*t and turn their backs on them...

The only solutions are to be better, and to accept that she simply has to be "attractive enough" and not some f*****g Instagram model.
The fairy tale happily ever after we all learned as kids(well at least in my generation) no longer exists. Not even Disney follows that formula anymore. The white knight mentality does not mix well with the fact that people care more about themselves than any one else. Social media created a new way of thinking and learning. Parenting is not like it used to be. It is no longer just mom and dad( or just mom or just dad), its youtube and social media. Babysitting is no longer a person, it's a Playstation, an XBox, a cell phone, or a computer.

Socializing is no longer going to the local bar, bowling alley, church, skating rink, or arcade, to meet some new people. It's now going to a meet up group or forming a forum where people can get together and discuss how much they hate men or women or Trump or whoever else you can hate. This is what our society has become regardless of race or color. People don't know how to learn to unite with each other. Hollywood is full of actors and actresses with nothing but train wreck relationships. And the reason they get so much attention is they are celebrities. And you must be crazy if you actually look up to these celebrities but then if you don't you are crazy too. As the saying goes, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The main problem happening is our mental health is deteriorating. Anxiety, depression, stress, suicide are now at an all time high. Are we really that chemically imbalanced? Or is it something in our food? Is it something in the air? Maybe but I doubt its the main cause. I do know nutrition does have some affect on our mental health because we all know how sugar, fat, and salt can affect our bodies. And sugar can actually act like heroine so I guess food might be up there. But why are so many people miserable and unhappy now than every before. Why is divorce rate at it's highest? I guess religion no longer has anything to do with it. And why are people choosing partners that are no longer traditional? Because misery loves company. And company comes in all colors, races and religion.

I think Western men are attracted to Asian women because of the stereotyping the movies and media have created. Asian women tend to be stereotyped as old fashioned, educated, domesticated, and willing to do whatever it takes to nurture their spouse and the children. It's basically a man's natural instinct to want to have that. But we have alot of women who have been scored by men because they feel we tend to take advantage of them( and according to history, men have). The problems is they can't let it go. The problem is we all can't let things go. And because of that it's why society is going to fail. Mental health is the main epidemic. The problem is most people don't make it a priority and that is why our society is out of control. Look at the news everyday if you don't believe me. Everyone will come up with some reason of why someone killed this person or why they killed themselves based on their appearance. Really? Why because Hollywood said a bald man is evil miserable villain and you actually believe it? If only we can start thinking for ourselves. If only we can be smart enough to figure out the cure for the evil miserable bald man our life will be redeemed and reborn and we will live happily ever after with our new mail ordered bride.

INT

Reaction score
Ahh the classic inferiority and subsequently superiority complex. You can't reach your dating goals because of your own shortcomings. In an attempt to feel better you tear them down with sexism. You're not fooling anyone.

He is just copy-pasting incel narrative. Ignore.

Youngandbaldybald

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fairy tale happily ever after we all learned as kids(well at least in my generation) no longer exists. Not even Disney follows that formula anymore. The white knight mentality does not mix well with the fact that people care more about themselves than any one else. Social media created a new way of thinking and learning. Parenting is not like it used to be. It is no longer just mom and dad( or just mom or just dad), its youtube and social media. Babysitting is no longer a person, it's a Playstation, an XBox, a cell phone, or a computer.

Socializing is no longer going to the local bar, bowling alley, church, skating rink, or arcade, to meet some new people. It's now going to a meet up group or forming a forum where people can get together and discuss how much they hate men or women or Trump or whoever else you can hate. This is what our society has become regardless of race or color. People don't know how to learn to unite with each other. Hollywood is full of actors and actresses with nothing but train wreck relationships. And the reason they get so much attention is they are celebrities. And you must be crazy if you actually look up to these celebrities but then if you don't you are crazy too. As the saying goes, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The main problem happening is our mental health is deteriorating. Anxiety, depression, stress, suicide are now at an all time high. Are we really that chemically imbalanced? Or is it something in our food? Is it something in the air? Maybe but I doubt its the main cause. I do know nutrition does have some affect on our mental health because we all know how sugar, fat, and salt can affect our bodies. And sugar can actually act like heroine so I guess food might be up there. But why are so many people miserable and unhappy now than every before. Why is divorce rate at it's highest? I guess religion no longer has anything to do with it. And why are people choosing partners that are no longer traditional? Because misery loves company. And company comes in all colors, races and religion.

I think Western men are attracted to Asian women because of the stereotyping the movies and media have created. Asian women tend to be stereotyped as old fashioned, educated, domesticated, and willing to do whatever it takes to nurture their spouse and the children. It's basically a man's natural instinct to want to have that. But we have alot of women who have been scored by men because they feel we tend to take advantage of them( and according to history, men have). The problems is they can't let it go. The problem is we all can't let things go. And because of that it's why society is going to fail. Mental health is the main epidemic. The problem is most people don't make it a priority and that is why our society is out of control. Look at the news everyday if you don't believe me. Everyone will come up with some reason of why someone killed this person or why they killed themselves based on their appearance. Really? Why because Hollywood said a bald man is evil miserable villain and you actually believe it? If only we can start thinking for ourselves. If only we can be smart enough to figure out the cure for the evil miserable bald man our life will be redeemed and reborn and we will live happily ever after with our new mail ordered bride.

Don't you find it funny how you criticise western women for not being feminine enough but on the flip side can't see that women are attracted to traditional masculine traits such as aggression, competitiveness, strength, self-sufficiency. If you want a feminine women but don't have any masculine traits (I'm guessing you don't because you write essays about how unfair life is cause you don't get any girls) then maybe you need to begin a process of accountability and stop blaming everyone else for you problems

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't you find it funny how you criticise western women for not being feminine enough but on the flip side can't see that women are attracted to traditional masculine traits such as aggression, competitiveness, strength, self-sufficiency. If you want a feminine women but don't have any masculine traits (I'm guessing you don't because you write essays about how unfair life is cause you don't get any girls) then maybe you need to begin a process of accountability and stop blaming everyone else for you problems
You obvious can't read. I don't see the word "western women" and "not being feminine enough" in my post. I am not blaming any one for my problems. I never said I don't get any girls. That has never been MY problem. By the way, you are not fooling me with your new screen name. I know who you really are.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys it's a nice conversation but can we please stop with those embarrassing reddit terms? everytime I read the word Chad I lose a braincell, please just say a good looking guy, it's longer but worth it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the same everywhere in the west you go. This is not an american problem. It's a socio-cultural problem with social media, internet,... working as a catalyst.

I'm all for self improvement but let's not kid ourselves, if every man became better, standards of women would still climb higher. Hypergamy is real imo.

Men should do their best but the real solution is the west going back to traditional values.

Yeah, if you want to return to tradition, it has to be the men who do that. Again, even the most hardcore feminists have done 180s when they find a relationship with a guy who actually acts like a man.

Waiting and hoping that one day women are all going to just be "trad" again isn't going to happen.

We have to actually take back our countries to do this, and that means men need to be men again and force out the root of the problem

LHKmysD.jpg

Until then, expect not only more of the same as we have now, but worse. Because the truth is, if the horrors of modernity shock you now, you should know that this is nothing yet.