Why do women dislike bald guys/old guys?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Because you are preaching your point of view to people you want to influence.

All im trying to do is make them happy though? someone feels bad about losing hair ok fair enough, so i try to cheer them up, noone should feel that its "end of the world" when they lose hair, which some here do.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
A lot of the people you are trying to make happy do not want to be virgins and would like to secure paid employment. Just answer the question, yes or no: are you or are you not a virgin? Have you secured paid employment of any kind in your life?

Well yeah thats true, i dont remember ever telling them to stay that way though.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You are just embarassing yourself at this point. Just answer the questions. It's really simple: are you or are you not a virgin? Have you, at any point in your life, secured paid employment?

Im not doing anything of the sort dude, keep asking away like a broken record, like it will change peoples views of me at this point. You all made your minds up at this point.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
If you told me that you have had a job and had sex with a woman that would materially change my opinion on you, so no you are wrong. If you have had these things just tell me about these experiences and I will gladly concede.

So one last time for posterity: are you or are you not a virgin? Have you at any point in your life secured paid employment?

So if i say yes you agree with what im doing? and if i say no, i shouldnt be saying these things im guessing? its the only reason i would think you would keep asking, specially at this point.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It would give everyone reading a reason to take your points seriously. Since you claim to be wanting to "support the suffering" this should be of paramount importance to you, honestly.

Dude i understand, but im on about my school times in this thread and yes then i was a virgin and didnt have a job.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Still dodging. Are you a virgin now? Have you had a job that you were paid a wage for? No evasion, just a simple yes/no will suffice.

What would me not being a virgin and having a job now anything to do with when i was at school though?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You are giving life advice and this would give us much-needed context to evaluate the quality of your suggestions in.

Just stop with the evasion, please. Are you or are you not a virgin? Have you ever secured paid employment in your life?

The convo in this thread started when i thought someone was going over the top about what i thought they thought about what random people thought about bald guys, i then went on to talk about the dissings i got in my school years etc etc. Even if i say yes it dont matter.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It does matter because you are giving people advice that, if it is followed, will impact their lives in a serious way. They deserve to know the situation you are in, and by extension, the likely consequences of following your mentality. If you are a virgin there is no shame in that but you need to let us know if you are going to continue posting in your regular manner with a straight face. Just answer the question. No more dodging.

I would answer if the topic in question wasnt about my school years dude, and i admitted i was a virgin etc then. All im saying is dont listen to negative things what people say to you.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You have refused to answer the question in several other topics and this just amounts to more dodging on your part. If you are currently a virgin now there's no shame in that, just answer in the affirmative and be done with it. If you are not give an account of your first time. Either answer will improve my impression of you. Right now you seem like a coward.

Then im a coward then dude.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I'd just like to add at the end here that just about anyone would have answered with a affirmative/negative by this point. It really reflects extremely poorly on you that you at the one hand claim to be wanting to "help the suffering" while you are refusing to answer the simplest of questions about your personal life. For those receiving your advice it does matter what the implied consequences of that advice are. If you as the person dispensing this advice has never had sex in your life then yes that matters a lot. Some people won't care but a lot will because their concerns over baldness are related precisely to their inability to indulge their desire to have sex with attractive mates.

I hardly talk about sex or jobs though, i talk mostly about feeling good about ones self, since that was hard for me back in the day, if you have noticed i usually end up (like a broken record) talking about my school times.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
At this point this is just getting ridiculous. If you have had sex and had a job just say so. It matters a lot to your intended audience, believe me.

Yes it is getting ridiculous, jobs and sex i havent had the best experience, i will admit, but again most of the time im talking about feeling good about ones self, school times etc.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Noone is denying you those feelings. I commend you for them. We just want you to know whether you have had sex or had a paid job.

But why when im usually talking about what i just mentioned dude? the reason im not answering cause i feel like theres more then meets the eye with the reason you want to know (me overthinking things again i guess), i wanna say, through out this thread i was like "ok i will" but i just dont want to, sorry. I just dont see any reason to.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Any normal person would have answered "yes" or "no" by now. Hell, a person in this very thread just did. It just says to me that you have invested too much in your identity as a "helper of the suffering" and don't dare do anything that would compromise your message.

I will just end this by saying that this question matters a lot because it underlines the implied consequences of following your advice. You are a person trying to change people's mind and make them see things your way. By extension, those listening deserve to know who that person is and what his life is like. You yourself might not see it that way, but to those reading your dishonesty is very transparent IMO.

Im being dishonest when im talking about my school times? or when i talk about not trying to feel bad about themselves cause they are bald? or thinking girls wont like them even though i seen family members (bald ones obviously) and just bald people on the street with someone. Dude call me a virgin then whatever, my life isnt the best right now im still trying to work things out im not working at the moment i will admit that, but all im trying to do is help, nothing more.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You are being dishonest by dodging simple questions about your employment status and sexual experience. You admit you are unemployed so that's one out of two. I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong about that and I'm glad you are honest about it. So the next question is: have you ever had sex?

And again, this matters because you are giving advice to people who might seriously act on your advice. Part of taking responsibility for your advice is to be honest about the circumstances you are in. That gives the readers context to evaluate the usefulness of your suggestions.

But my advice mainly is them just trying to feel good about oneself dude,and like a broken record i bring up my school times over and over, can you atleast see where im coming from? and the job thing, i been talking to someone i know and i may have an apprenticeship in a hospital soon (once he talks to the right person) so fingers crossed, i have had experience in a work place though.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Well, I hope the apprenticeship works out for you. Right now, I'm trying to finish off the conversation and get an answer to a simple question: have you ever had sex or not? For the majority of people here this will be very good context for evaluating the usefulness of your advice.

But i have had people thanking me for my advice, and i wouldnt lie to them about anything like that.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I fail to see how his sexual history is relevant.

Having sex doesn't make you a life guru or something lol.

Just because he's found acceptance/love from himself in spite of his faults doesn't mean he intends to stagnate.

A positive mindset is a powerful tool for change. Lots of guys on this forum could use such an attitude adjustment.

If I was still in the same place mentally/emotionally that I was a year ago, I'd probably have killed myself by now.

My positive outlook gives me hope and paves the way for positive changes in my life.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Then you don't need to lie about it now. Just answer honestly, yes/no, have you or have you not ever had sex in your life?

I never brought it up to lie about it, i just dont get why you need to know? i honestly dont feel like it needs to be said, again sorry.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It gives you context to evaluate his life advice in. It matters a lot, to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Then stop giving your advice.

Just because someone isn't on top of the world doesn't mean their words are worthless.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I fail to see how his sexual history is relevant.

Having sex doesn't make you a life guru or something lol.

Just because he's found acceptance/love from himself in spite of his faults doesn't mean he intends to stagnate.

A positive mindset is a powerful tool for change. Lots of guys on this forum could use such an attitude adjustment.

If I was still in the same place mentally/emotionally that I was a year ago, I'd probably have killed myself by now.

My positive outlook gives me hope and paves the way for positive changes in my life.

Exactly lol, e fuking xactly, thank you i can go in peace now now someone finally has understood.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I havent gone on about my sex life though, im just trying to help people in the way i can.