Why do women dislike bald guys/old guys?

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
From an evolutionary standpoint, what is it that makes a 20 year old woman STRONGLY prefer men her own age over a 40 year old man? Men are repulsed by older women because they are infertile. What is it that makes women repulsed by older guys?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'm 23 (so old in your book apparently), and I prefer older men. Maybe not in their 40's, but definitely would go for a man in his 30s any day over the guys my own age.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From an evolutionary standpoint, what is it that makes a 20 year old woman STRONGLY prefer men her own age over a 40 year old man? Men are repulsed by older women because they are infertile. What is it that makes women repulsed by older guys?

wrong. wrong. they're not repulsed by 40yr privliged fullheads.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Women don't hate old guys, Fred. Like I said above I actually prefer older men. There are plenty of younger women going for older men. Not so common the other way around.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
My girlfriend mimics throwing up when I ask her what she thinks of a 32 year old guy (she's 24).

Then I'm like, why? And she replies: "Old guys are eeew." And then I just shrug my shoulders.

Well, there are always going to be girls who feel that way. And there are going to be the girls who feel the way I do, and prefer older guys. But it's like you said; they've got to be handsome, because if they LOOK old (bald and fat), then they're not as attractive anymore. Handsome NW1-2 older men are bomb tho. Just look at Colin Farrell and George Clooney. They're much older than me but I would date them in a heartbeat. Especially Colin Farrell, I've always had a thing for him.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EL is right. its the trend. I dont thing your girl is honest about this Fred :)

Cmon.. George Cloney is too old tho..

EvilLocks

Reaction score
EL is right. its the trend. I dont thing your girl is honest about this Fred :)

Cmon.. George Cloney is too old tho..

Still hot tho! And that is definitely because he has all his hair. I find a full head of grey hair appealing actually. I wouldn't kick him out of bed but like I said I prefer Colin Farrell, he's the ultimate fantasy for me...

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree Colin is good looking dude. i say this rarely about other men. he is cool as ****.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
And yeah, Clooney is a bit too old even for EvilLocks now:

fa6faa29-1d8c-49f0-99e0-5383e0708407_16x9_788x442.jpg

Yeah, he's indeed looking a bit old in that photo. Maybe I was thinking of George Clooney a few years back when I said that, like when he was in his 30's to 40's.

Abu Hairy Al-Forhedi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EL, What if Colin was same height as you? or a cm shorter? would he still be a turn on? He is about 1.75m, btw.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder what Clooney hairline would like like if he didnt have it touched up.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
EL, What if Colin was same height as you? or a cm shorter? would he still be a turn on? He is about 1.75m, btw.

Well, I'm not going to lie, that would be a turn off -- even if it was Colin. 1.75 isn't too tall, but the guy is perfect in my eyes otherwise.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I've dated girls who were quite tall (never taller than me of course) or had no boobs, and it never was a turn-off, like "Nope, can't get hard now, should have been shorter!"

My ex always complained about her boobs being too small (and her legs looking like tree trunks). It never even phased me, I could never understand why she was self conscious about her 'imperfections' when she had me being attracted to every aspect of her.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
her female friends were so harsh about it.

Women are insanely bitchy. I don't think an analogue exists in men. I haven't heard a dude openly say to another dude "bro, your GF is so fat/has small breasts/so short/so tall".

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Women are insanely bitchy. I don't think an analogue exists in men. I haven't heard a dude openly say to another dude "bro, your GF is so fat/has small breasts/so short/so tall".

Well, not everyone. I for one would never comment like that on a girlfriends boyfriend/love interest or whatever. You seem to forget that there ARE plenty of nice women out there, even though there are plenty bitchy ones as well.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have, but not like that. I remember one time visiting an old coworker of mine, he was working at Harry Rosen (high end retail clothing store), and he commented on my best friends girlfriend 'Oh yeah, have you seen his new girl? Yeah, she's pretty busted eh?'

Which is actually ridiculous cuz she has so many guys running after her, lol.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My ex always complained about her boobs being too small (and her legs looking like tree trunks). It never even phased me, I could never understand why she was self conscious about her 'imperfections' when she had me being attracted to every aspect of her.

We have to like our reflections, first and foremost.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 23 (so old in your book apparently), and I prefer older men. Maybe not in their 40's, but definitely would go for a man in his 30s any day over the guys my own age.

Would you make an exception for Shemar Moore? He's perfect.

http://aomosale.blogspot.com/2015/04/sunday-hotness-shemar-moore-is-still-so.html

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Evolution set-up the system of human attraction at a time when humans were uncivilized and survival depended on brute capabilities. Nature uses the human attraction system to corral women into selecting the strongest healthiest mates. Younger men are healthier and stronger than older men so younger men made better mates (at the time evolution set-up the human attraction system). Younger men are also more attractive than older men so evolution programmed her to be attracted to men who are more attractive because men who are more attractive are also healthier, and stronger.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think women inherently dislike older men.. if anything I think the opposite is true unless you're talking about very young girls (16-22). Once a girl gets into early adulthood I think it's quite common for them to feel attracted to older men. If all you lust after is teens then of course they're still going to be infatuated with the Justin Biebers of the world lol.

24.jpg

Christoph Waltz could get it and he's 59.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I have, but not like that. I remember one time visiting an old coworker of mine, he was working at Harry Rosen (high end retail clothing store), and he commented on my best friends girlfriend 'Oh yeah, have you seen his new girl? Yeah, she's pretty busted eh?'
That's different. It's more of a bonding comment "look at the situation of this dude we know, ha ha" with a mean streak. Different than if the dude in question were present, then it's an attack on the social stature of the dude in front of other people.

I remember an incident when I was on a bus. There was a group of 2 girls, 1 guy at a stop. One girl was somewhat plump (not super obese). The group got in, the door when closing hit the plump girl. The non-plump girl said "at least it would not have hurt you". The plump girl tried to laugh it off. Mentally I was like WTF -- did you need to put down the girl in mixed company out in public??

- - - Updated - - -

Well, not everyone. I for one would never comment like that on a girlfriends boyfriend/love interest or whatever. You seem to forget that there ARE plenty of nice women out there, even though there are plenty bitchy ones as well.

The problem though, is that even if you are not bitchy, your kind fears being put down by b****s. This results in the artificial manufactured hate toward certain kinds of men Fred was talking about.