Why do women dislike bald guys/old guys?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That's different. It's more of a bonding comment "look at the situation of this dude we know, ha ha" with a mean streak. Different than if the dude in question were present, then it's an attack on the social stature of the dude in front of other people.

I remember an incident when I was on a bus. There was a group of 2 girls, 1 guy at a stop. One girl was somewhat plump (not super obese). The group got in, the door when closing hit the plump girl. The non-plump girl said "at least it would not have hurt you". The plump girl tried to laugh it off. Mentally I was like WTF -- did you need to put down the girl in mixed company out in public??

- - - Updated - - -

The problem though, is that even if you are not bitchy, your kind fears being put down by b****s. This results in the artificial manufactured hate toward certain kinds of men Fred was talking about.

I don't think we should make evilocks or Joan feel bad about coming here. We men are no better. It's not like we're chasing after the older less attractive women either. Besides the whole attraction system was set-up by evolution/nature not by women.

Joan & Evilocks, I'm OK with it that you prefer younger more attractive men because I prefer younger more attractive women and I admit it.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we should make evilocks or Joan feel bad about coming here. We men are no better. It's not like we're chasing after the older less attractive women either. Besides the whole attraction system was set-up by evolution/nature not by women.

Joan & Evilocks, I'm OK with it that you prefer younger more attractive men because I prefer younger more attractive women and I admit it.

That's a sweet thing to say. However, I'm (a young) 52, so if I were single, the traits to which I'd be attracted wouldn't be the same as those to which EvilLocks would be. Young people put far more emphasis on looks than older ones do.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Fred, ask your gf if she thinks Chris Hemsworth is eww. He's in his 30s.

I'm in my early 30s and I find women in their 20s and up to late 30s to be attractive. Not interested in 40 year olds.

I'm more attracted to 30 year old women though. My ex gf was immature and bratty, so maybe that's why I prefer 30 year old women to 20 year old women

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Unattractiveness is what makes people dislike balding men. Not just women, men too - no agenda, no mystery. And there's no need to even equate the effects of baldness and ageing. There's actually a number older men I find hella attractive - but they're all obviously good-looking NW1s. So I'd literally sooner bang a dude 20 years my senior than a balding peer.
That's baldness for ya.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think if you maintain your hair most of your life, keep fit,relatively tall, groom well, dress well, stay financially stable, exude confidence and charm, and look at least average or slightly above, you will still attract younger women who might think you are younger than your true age. But some of them are stuck on " the number" when it comes to age and may just reject you based on that. However, that mostly happens on online dating sites. When I was doing online dating, most women wanted younger men or had a very small age bracket they would consider. Hair is a symbol of youth, sex appeal and good health and the is why balding is so frowned upon. I guess that is why I have placed such a huge value on it.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Lack of height is not necessarily a turn-off. I have a friend who is pretty short yet he hooks up with more women than any of my other friends. But that is mainly because he is tanned, has a very full and thick head of hair (which even makes him look like a rock star), and has probably the most chiseled body of anyone I know. Sure, having height is a big advantage, but a short & attractive person can still post photos on sites like tinder, and women would be none the wiser. But this obviously has its limits too. A 5’7 man can still do very well with women, but I definitely would not say the same for a man who is 5’2.

One downfall with being short though is the “sense of security†that women often crave. I’ve always been a big, muscular guy and I women often confirmed how safe and secure they feel being with me. (I am about 6’0 at the most though). I’m not sure they’d say the same if I was of average size. And that is why I often think that I could pull off the shaved-head, muscular, bad-*** look. Yet I just cannot bring myself to do it.

And although most men do normally like younger women, I have a “thing†for cougars as well. They’re more experienced in various areas, generally more mature, and in my experience, know how to treat a man much better. And many of them can be very hot as well. I was hanging out with a 50-year-old women a couple of weeks ago, with the body of some one at least 20 years younger, and I would’ve had no problem at all hooking up with her. The problem is that, like lots of women today, she knew exactly what a hot commodity she was, and was an attention wh***. But it really does depend on the woman though. I’ve gone out with women older and younger women, and oftentimes it is their specific individual characteristics that made them desirable to me.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was hanging out with a 50-year-old women a couple of weeks ago, with the body of some one at least 20 years younger, and I would’ve had no problem at all hooking up with her. The problem is that, like lots of women today, she knew exactly what a hot commodity she was, and was an attention wh***.

I'm sure she had a pretty face too, but at 50, I doubt she looks as good first thing in the morning. I'd rather my body age than my face if I had a choice.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
One of the Olson twins who is 29 just married a balding 46 year old. That was a shocker but I think the guy is loaded. He certain does not have movie star looks and looks average at best but I am sure she feels "secure" with him.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn that dude hit the jackpot then. i fell in love with the olsen twins as a kid on parent trap. i'd nostalgia from her and worship her at the same time lmao. prolly has a daddy daughter relationship too, ****IN lucky bastard.

but yea maybe she has daddy issues or something lol.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
One of the Olson twins who is 29 just married a balding 46 year old. That was a shocker but I think the guy is loaded. He certain does not have movie star looks and looks average at best but I am sure she feels "secure" with him.

It means it cant be as bad (being bald) as most people once thought...

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
They both are dating older guys, Ashley is dating a 46-year old movie director, the other one Mary-Kate is dating a 45-year old banker. Guess they both have daddy issues (not sugar daddy, they both have tons of money).

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
They both are dating older guys, Ashley is dating a 46-year old movie director, the other one Mary-Kate is dating a 45-year old banker. Guess they both have daddy issues (not sugar daddy, they both have tons of money).
Aren't they like thirty and net a nearly 1 bil franchise?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Fifteen + aqe difference between two adults was/is not a big deal.
In other words it's not uncommon or unusual.
On a personal note, many of my lovers have been older and many have been younger.
Their age was never a prerequisite either lol..for me or them.
I never got why it was ever a decisive factor with some of my peers.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fifteen + aqe difference between two adults was/is not a big deal.
In other words it's not uncommon or unusual.
On a personal note, many of my lovers have been older and many have been younger.
Their age was never a prerequisite either lol..for me or them.
I never got why it was ever a decisive factor with some of my peers.

Interesting avatar. Who is that?

What was your prerequisite?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Interesting avatar. Who is that?

What was your prerequisite?
Ha ha That's me feeling extra bored. I borrowed it from the list offered here. Needed something here to characterize my general state of malaise caused by my nebulous outlook of my world today.

To your second question: It's simple for me...the only initial requirement for me is a feeling or sense of mutual attraction between us. Chemistry is a better term.
On the other hand,mutual affection is desirable, but not always realistic or necessary.
After all when we are strangers we initially understand that what happens (or doesn't) after our initial encounter is always going to be one of life's little mysteries. :sun:

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha That's me feeling extra bored. I borrowed it from the list offered here. Needed something here to characterize my general state of malaise caused by my nebulous outlook of my world today.

To your second question: It's simple for me...the only initial requirement for me is a feeling or sense of mutual attraction between us. Chemistry is a better term.
Mutual affection is usually desirable, but not always realistic or necessary. After all when we are strangers we initially understand that what happens (or doesn't) after our initial encounter is always going to be one of life's little mysteries. :sun:

We think alike, I.D. I love how mutual attraction changes as we age.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

This
my dear friend, I suspect might be the glue that can draws couples together and enhance couple bonding which can improve their chances of longevity.
Plus it's one part of "SEXY" that is commonly overlooked and maybe also under-appreciated.

~I agree I am thankful mutual attraction does not stay the same. Life's toy chest of adventures is not a box designed to trap us in with our narrowing childish notions of how reality works.

You Joan (like for so many here) have also won over my mutual affection.

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure she had a pretty face too, but at 50, I doubt she looks as good first thing in the morning. I'd rather my body age than my face if I had a choice.

Reminds me of a quote from a Hollywood actress (Jane Fonda, maybe? Or Courtney Cox, dunno): At some point in your life, you'll have to choose between your face and your ***. I think I would choose my face, too. :D

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of a quote from a Hollywood actress (Jane Fonda, maybe? Or Courtney Cox, dunno): At some point in your life, you'll have to choose between your face and your ***. I think I would choose my face, too. :D

I guess they haven't heard of BBLs. With all their money, they can have butts to go along with their boobs that'll outlive them!