Why do women dislike bald guys/old guys?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I guess I know how to "read between the lines" better than some.

Me pretty much saying "i dont wanna say sorry" about being a virgin pages back isnt reading between the lines lol, some things i said maybe "between the lines" but that wasnt, i just thought it was obvious, not just with me not wanting to say i am one (you explained why virgins wouldnt say and i replied agreeing with one reason), but obvious that i was one since i wouldnt reply, and kept saying obvious hints, i guess it wasnt? i think it was, i shouldnt have to say if i didnt want to anyway.

Everything else i explained pages back. You replying with this "And it should never stop you from "helping" people on here from whatever perspective you are trying to use" sums that up well enough, and i cant sleep but i need to get of here gonna watch some youtube videos, im going on when its all said and done and met a understanding with Zircon, i need to stop, good chatting with you Doctor.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Me pretty much saying "i dont wanna say sorry" about being a virgin pages back isnt reading between the lines lol, some things i said maybe "between the lines" but that wasnt, i just thought it was obvious, not just with me not wanting to say i am one (you explained why virgins wouldnt say and i replied agreeing with one reason), but obvious that i was one since i wouldnt reply, and kept saying obvious hints, i guess it wasnt? i think it was, i shouldnt have to say if i didnt want to anyway.

Everything else i explained pages back. You replying with this "And it should never stop you from "helping" people on here from whatever perspective you are trying to use" sums that up well enough, and i cant sleep but i need to get of here gonna watch some youtube videos, im going on when its all said and done and met a understanding with Zircon, i need to stop, good chatting with you Doctor.
Good chatting with you Danny. Sometimes reading between the lines is based on certain "hints" from what people say. After reading your past posts, it was obvious to me but I guess zircon thought this was like an AA meeting where you have to state your name and say what you are.:) I am sure you are in good company on here with others who don't want to confess their secrets about their private life. For some reason, I think alot of us have confessed certain things about ourselves that normally we would never do in public. I guess like AA, we can remain anonymous here too and share our "stories".

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If this place is not a form of positive therapy for you, then why are you here? You say that you don't use this for anything in your life? This forum is a part of your life. You have spent many hours on here posting so I find it hard to believe this place is "useless" for you.

Great DannyBoyy, now you're pissing the Doctor off too.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Good chatting with you Danny. Sometimes reading between the lines is based on certain "hints" from what people say. After reading your past posts, it was obvious to me but I guess zircon thought this was like an AA meeting where you have to state your name and say what you are.:) I am sure you are in good company on here with others who don't want to confess their secrets about their private life. For some reason, I think alot of us have confessed certain things about ourselves that normally we would never do in public. I guess like AA, we can remain anonymous here too and share our "stories".

It just didnt feel that way, and why i worried to say not just to him but just in general here since for me i felt like i annoyed people (during that time and past not meaning to) and felt like they use it against me, my worry actually came true and it was used against me soon as i said what i was. Just because i havent got a job right now dont mean i havent had experience working, or i wont have a job in the future, and cause im a virgin dont mean i cant have input like you say, but the furthest i went talking sexual wise is me saying obvious things like there is some who obviously like bald guys, i never went further for obvious reasons. I understood Zircons reasons, but still, i just wanted people to know my point.

I just let my emotions run away with me at times (like me worrying), thanks for understanding since i know im hard (and annoying) to at times, from what i read people know i have good intentions at heart thats good enough for me, i may say the "typical" positive things at times but trust me i know how this world works and it isnt always black and white and i never attented it to be in my posts (some have seen it that way thankfully but not everyone of course), anyway im Just gonna lay low for a while, take care Doctor :).

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, there are always going to be girls who feel that way. And there are going to be the girls who feel the way I do, and prefer older guys. But it's like you said; they've got to be handsome, because if they LOOK old (bald and fat), then they're not as attractive anymore. Handsome NW1-2 older men are bomb tho. Just look at Colin Farrell and George Clooney. They're much older than me but I would date them in a heartbeat. Especially Colin Farrell, I've always had a thing for him.

Showing how there's **** all hope for us balding guys especially if we're young

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I think Fred makes a good comparison here. I mostly disagree with Fred on the issues, and find his viewpoint to be very bombastic and excessively reliant on biased personal observations. But one thing I appreciate with him is that he is very forthright about his personal situation, even areas where he has been unsuccessful, such as finding a job. If you ask Fred whether or not he is employed he won't dodge the question by saying "why should it matter when you can still be unhappy if you have a job" et.c., he will just say "no", even though that may be used against him. This goes for me too; I try to be as forthright as possible about my situation, even the parts which are embarassing (such as my social life outside of work being very limited). It's all part of the responsibility that comes with the aspiration to influence and change others' minds.

To me, this forum is a place where I can put down in writing what I have learned through years of self-therapy. It's not a good use of my time, arguably, but I don't currently work in a setting where it is pertinent for me to share these things. I also feel confident that my point of view has value: I see that when I have coached people in real life they have tended to succeed spectacularly and in many ways exceed the expectations held by themselves or the outside world. So that's another driving force for me to spend my free time here: the messianic impulse, I guess, that most everyone who has been through tough times gets.

What is your occupation zircon?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Zircon, you definitely add value to this forum and you definitely must be "gifted". Your writing sticks out like a sore thumb. Your style and the way you express yourself is very articulate and mind blowing. You must have read alot of books over the years. Could you share some of your favorites that have influenced your life the most. I would say Tony Robbins is one of my favorites.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think Fred makes a good comparison here. I mostly disagree with Fred on the issues, and find his viewpoint to be very bombastic and excessively reliant on biased personal observations. But one thing I appreciate with him is that he is very forthright about his personal situation, even areas where he has been unsuccessful, such as finding a job. If you ask Fred whether or not he is employed he won't dodge the question by saying "why should it matter when you can still be unhappy if you have a job" et.c., he will just say "no", even though that may be used against him. This goes for me too; I try to be as forthright as possible about my situation, even the parts which are embarassing (such as my social life outside of work being very limited). It's all part of the responsibility that comes with the aspiration to influence and change others' minds.

To me, this forum is a place where I can put down in writing what I have learned through years of self-therapy. It's not a good use of my time, arguably, but I don't currently work in a setting where it is pertinent for me to share these things. I also feel confident that my point of view has value: I see that when I have coached people in real life they have tended to succeed spectacularly and in many ways exceed the expectations held by themselves or the outside world. So that's another driving force for me to spend my free time here: the messianic impulse, I guess, that most everyone who has been through tough times gets.

Fair enough dude, i just didnt want pointless future arguments etc thats all nothing more, i just let my worries get carried away, if i thought you meant no harm i probably would of said, , thought it was obvious i was a virgin and stuff since my lack of posts of past experiences of the subject etc, my whole purpose here was just to help people with the same worry i had (which wasnt sexual or job related), i had input in some topics what were sexual, but they wasnt anything to deep cause i havent had sexual experience etc, just me trying to put some positive input, from now on i be more up front :).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I can PM you if you're interested.

I am :)

Zircon, you definitely add value to this forum and you definitely must be "gifted". Your writing sticks out like a sore thumb. Your style and the way you express yourself is very articulate and mind blowing.

+1
Except, I wouldn't say "sore thumb". I'd say his writing sticks out like a hot babe in a group of fat, old, balding men :p

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Dont bring grammar patrolling to this forum..
what should matter is His or her sentence should be apt..understandable...
spelling mistakes are generally due to mobile problem..like i have smaller screen mobile..its extremely difficult to type correctly..always..

To understand the other person sentence even though with improper grammar an art...an expert..
those who dont understand that are fools.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That's a sweet thing to say. However, I'm (a young) 52, so if I were single, the traits to which I'd be attracted wouldn't be the same as those to which EvilLocks would be. Young people put far more emphasis on looks than older ones do.

Hi Joan. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I've been busy with the holidays and I'm really focused on SM04554. I could be wrong but I think SM04554 will be a breakthrough treatment. I'm not saying that I believe it will give us all full heads of hair but I do believe it will be better than minoxidil + propecia. Samumed seems excited about SM04554 and Samumed says the phase 2 results indicate that SM04554 should proceed (in clinical trials). Why would they think that if SM04554 was not an improvement over the two drugs (rogaine 5% + propecia) that are already available?

Anyway, there are two reasons I don't hold it against women that they're disinterested in bald men. Firstly, I believe that nature set it up for women to favor attractive men because attractive men made better mates (back then) since attractive men are usually younger, and therefore stronger and healthier. Nature was really trying to steer women towards stronger and healthier men and accomplished this by steering her towards attractive men. Secondly, I know that men are more interested in attractive women than unattractive women. This is something that both genders are doing to each other.

All of that having been said, while it's not our fault that we're prejudice against unattractive people some people can and do rise above various prejudices so it can be done. Just because nature says that it's OK for us to neglect unattractive people doesn't mean that doing so is not hurtful. And just because nature says it's OK to neglect people who don't get to be beautiful doesn't mean that it's a nice thing to do. I think we should all understand and accept that it is in our nature to neglect unattractive people because that's how nature set up human interaction. And I think that being disinterested in people just because they're unattractive is something we should try to outgrow, the same as we are trying to outgrow other kinds of prejudice. If we don't try to outgrow this prejudice then we are allowing nature, a non-thinking force, to steer us ON NATURE'S PATH INSTEAD OF OUR OWN PATH like we're a bunch of unintelligent cows or sheep.

When push comes to shove we're all just human beings and nobody is better than anyone else just because he/she is more attractive than another person. Nature is telling us to believe attractive people are "better" because nature wants to steer us towards younger, healthier, and stronger people, but having younger healthier mates is not as important today as it was hundreds of thousands of years ago when the human environment was wild, dangerous, and laborious.

And besides, in the near future attractive people and unattractive people will ALL live longer and healthier lives because regenerative medicine is on the near horizon so nature's master-plan to prompt people to select attractive mates BECAUSE THEY'RE HEALTHIER has outlived its' usefulness. The days of having to select attractive mates in order to get healthier mates are almost over. For example, progressive arteriosclerosis is the number one killer of both men and women and amazing breakthrough treatments for this condition are starting to reach the marketplace now.

- - - Updated - - -

My ex always complained about her boobs being too small (and her legs looking like tree trunks). It never even phased me, I could never understand why she was self conscious about her 'imperfections' when she had me being attracted to every aspect of her.

because she wanted other men to be attracted to her too.

- - - Updated - - -

I won't settle for anything smaller than natural DD breasts.

DD is too big. And what does it matter if they aren't natural? Unnatural and natural look similar if done by a quality surgeon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure she had a pretty face too, but at 50, I doubt she looks as good first thing in the morning. I'd rather my body age than my face if I had a choice.

Is that because when a person is out in public the body is concealed but not the face????
And I'm not saying something negative about your face. I have no idea what you look like. I'm just trying to determine the logic behind your statement that you would rather your body age than your face.

chris00

Reaction score
It has got to do a lot of confidence.
Full head of hair is good but shaving everything is fine too.
The worst is the cumb over :)

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
From an evolutionary standpoint, what is it that makes a 20 year old woman STRONGLY prefer men her own age over a 40 year old man? Men are repulsed by older women because they are infertile. What is it that makes women repulsed by older guys?

I don't know who you think you're kidding, men dislike older women because older women are less attractive.

- - - Updated - - -

It has got to do a lot of confidence.
Full head of hair is good but shaving everything is fine too.
The worst is the cumb over :)

Whatever. Being bald is not "fine too."