Why do women dislike bald guys/old guys?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Sure. May you roll with the punches forevermore (preferably out of the forums).

Well done Zircon, your job to prove nothing has been done.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Please just stop posting DannyBoyy.

Very well, but still dude...still "Also the advice DannyBoyy give doesn't apply to sex. His advice is to help cope with hair loss, and of course notice he's never talked about any sex life, because it's not relevant with his discussions".

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
May your penis one day enter the vagina of another human being. God bless.

Havent you shown your true colours now huh?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I am deadly serious. It is one of my greatest wishes at this point.

Seriously though, you act like this soon as you get your way, after trying to prove what lol? seriously what? even the other two who commented here pages back thinks its silly lol.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I was trying to get you to admit details about your life circumstances that give some context to the life advice you are trying to give. When you are an unemployed virgin that does mean a lot for the relevancy of the particular advice you are trying to give. Bald men can let it go and stop caring, but they will do so at the likely penalty of not having sex or getting employed.

But here we go again, the "let go" talk, thats to do with the worry of hairloss itself, remember my worry pages back? me worying about what others said? then i would bring on the things what happened at school? my hairloss STARTED when i was at school this is what you need to realise, and stopped when i was 18/19. I spoke about preferences, thats as sexual i went, from what i can remember...preferences...Agustin said it best pages back.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You yourself claim to have stopped worrying yet you are living a sex and employment-less existence. To me that's all the evidence I need that I can freely disregard anything you say.

Look back, im on about the worry what started at 16, then you lot brought in this having sex and am i employed stuff into it, not me, thats you, you dont understand how my mind works please do not twist things.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You have clearly demonstrated to me that your existence is something completely and utterly undesirable to me. I would rather die than have your life. You yourself may feel you have stopped worrying but it's obvious you have consigned yourself to a life without sex and chances of career advancement. I think that's plainly obvious to anyone still following the conversation at this point.

Since you are unemployed you have all the time continue answering ad infinitum and you have my blessings to do so. I feel have I made my point. Five, ten years from now you will still be where you are now. I won't. That's the difference between you and me.

Oh indeed i will see in five or 10 years time indeed its a shame you wont, but i will please dont you worry, but this what its all down to? the "worrying" i have been doing things through the year, like my maths but i wont go into all that again. I been messaging you through out the night, i hope it was late for you aswell, fool you for thinking i will be like this forever dude...fool you.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How sad your life must be for you to be so desperate to convince Danny his life isn't worth living, zircon. This site continues to disappoint.

Some people are just so bitter that they want nothing more than for others to hurt as much as they do.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
All i can say after all that is i meant no harm, yet i feel like i have, in away i understand where Zircon coming from but as you say recede i didnt go round as some sex guru, i made silly remarks here sure but i meant no harm, i been depressed over other things, i just tried to help people not feel the same way, i never claimed to be an expert, but still, i wont be this way forever believe you me, hoping that hospital apprenticeship goes my way, thanks for stepping in though peace.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Zircon's point centers around this:

Bald men can let it go and stop caring, but they will do so at the likely penalty of not having sex or getting employed.

DannyBoyy your vague advice to people to "stop worrying" or "don't care what people think" is unfortunately really not worth a great deal when its clear from this thread you yourself are an unemployed virgin. If you're a teenager thats fine but I think you are well into your 20s? Correct me if I'm wrong. If this is true, then it looks like you've either given up or are failing at integral parts of life such as sex/love and a career. This is fine, but it becomes a problem when you're sending a message to other people on this forum to not worry, or to stop caring, or whatever other positive spin you try to put on things. You really should have just answered Zircon's questions first time round in an honest manner, and at least tried to put forward your argument as to why your outlook is worthwhile in spite of your lack of wordly experience. I feel your persistent evasion of straightforward questions has undermined your case and unfortunately drawn attention to the fact your advice is really not worth much to other people on this board. Next time just have some balls and argue your case properly.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think Zircon's point centers around this:

DannyBoyy your vague advice to people to "stop worrying" or "don't care what people think" is unfortunately really not worth a great deal when its clear from this thread you yourself are an unemployed virgin. If you're a teenager thats fine but I think you are well into your 20s? Correct me if I'm wrong. If this is true, then it looks like you've either given up or are failing at integral parts of life such as sex/love and a career. This is fine, but it becomes a problem when you're sending a message to other people on this forum to not worry, or to stop caring, or whatever other positive spin you try to put on things. You really should have just answered Zircon's questions first time round in an honest manner, and at least tried to put forward your argument as to why your outlook is worthwhile in spite of your lack of wordly experience. I feel your persistent evasion of straightforward questions has undermined your case and unfortunately drawn attention to the fact your advice is really not worth much to other people on this board. Next time just have some balls and argue your case properly.

Like i said pages back i was going to say, but i didnt for these reasons i felt like he would say what he actually ended up saying, you need to realise this is a brief period in my life, it WILL change, i done stuff through out the year remember that, but im not putting postitive things to things you lot are going on about, i cant keep repeating it, the most "sexual" i talked about here is preferences at best from what i can remember, i never brought up anything sexual related about myself, mostly about what MY worry was and adding that into convos with others, MY worry was the thought of being judged, i would constantly bring this up. this is where my "dont worry" etc comes from, i got over it, you can be fine aswell type thing.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have clearly demonstrated to me that your existence is something completely and utterly undesirable to me. I would rather die than have your life. You yourself may feel you have stopped worrying but it's obvious you have consigned yourself to a life without sex and chances of career advancement. I think that's plainly obvious to anyone still following the conversation at this point.

Since you are unemployed you have all the time continue answering ad infinitum and you have my blessings to do so. I feel have I made my point. Five, ten years from now you will still be where you are now. I won't. That's the difference between you and me.

zircon, quit berating DannyBoyy. I'm warning you.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If you are really unemployed and a virgin and just happy playing Call of Duty with your equally unsuccessful mates, then sorry, I would rather die than have your life.

I hope at the very least that he has a good k/d.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude its ok honestly.

Enough is enough from zircon. I took a look at the situation earlier while working hoping it would settle down, yet I return and it still kept going on.

I admire you DannyBoyy. You give simple advice on to simply just be positive and help cope with hair loss. I've got other issues in life like baldness which I have zero control over, so maybe that's why I can relate to your posts pretty well.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Enough is enough from zircon. I took a look at the situation earlier while working hoping it would settle down, yet I return and it still kept going on.

I admire you DannyBoyy. You give simple advice on to simply just be positive and help cope with hair loss. I've got other issues in life like baldness which I have zero control over, so maybe that's why I can relate to your posts pretty well.

I understand peoples points, honestly its fine with what they are saying but people are truely not understanding what im saying, did you lot think i was perfect or something? of course we all gonna worry about things (i mention this a few times) you lot are looking into what i say abit to much, the reason i never said anything was for these reasons i didnt want some pointless argument oh the irony.

I cant argue my point anymore, i understand im not at work at the moment its hard for you lot to see why im saying "dont worry" etc, but once again i was depressed with MY hairloss issue i got over that, i came here i wanted to help others not feel as bad, specially people with similar issues, im no doctor but i thought i could help, but girls wise im sorry you lot do say over the top things and it dont take a genius to see it, so i would say things from time to time. I never said anything about my sexual encounters, thats on everyone else to think i was some expert or whatever.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand peoples points, honestly its fine with what they are saying but people are truely not understanding what im saying, did you lot think i was perfect or something? of course we all gonna worry about things (i mention this a few times) you lot are looking into what i say abit to much, the reason i never said anything was for these reasons, i didnt want some pointless argument oh the irony. I cant argue my point anymore, i understand im not at work at the moment its hard for you lot to see why im saying "dont worry" etc, but once again i was depressed with MY hairloss issue i got over that, i came here i wanted to help others not feel as bad, specially people with similar issues, girls wise im sorry you lot doing over do some things and it dont take a genius to see it, so i would say things from time to time.

That's the key problem, I often feel many on here are trying to look too deep into your advice, when it's quit simple actually. I never tried to look too deep into your advice when it's been straightforward. Trying to keep life simple is the best. Indeed we do worry about things from time to time, something which many people do too much. We can't have everything in life, simple as that, whether if it's having lots of money, being with the opposite gender, having a big nice place to live in, or even having a full head of hair.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
That's the key problem, I often feel many on here are trying to look too deep into your advice, when it's quit simple actually. I never tried to look too deep into your advice when it's been straightforward. Trying to keep life simple is the best. Indeed we do worry about things from time to time, something which many people do too much. We can't have everything in life, simple as that, whether if it's having lots of money, being with the opposite gender, having a big nice place to live in, or even having a full head of hair.

But i understand where they are coming from though, i will admit maybe i did comment in threads i probably didnt belong, but i wouldnt honestly try to say things what i couldnt really relate to, being short for example im not, you dont see me saying much on said subject cause i cant relate, i think things will be fine for them i have many short relatives but obviously i cant say how someone who is short feels, again i joined this site wanting to help cause i was depressed with my worry for hairloss i got over that, obviously this dont mean i dont have problems we are human, i didnt want to say what i was cause i dont want an argument, i wish i did now, hours this went on for, but its nightime when i started (still is) oh well lol.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
But i understand where they are coming from though, i will admit maybe i did comment in threads i probably didnt belong, but i wouldnt honestly try to say things what i couldnt really relate to, being short for example im not, you dont see me saying much on said subject cause i cant relate, i think things will be fine for them i have many short relatives but obviously i cant say how someone who is short feels, again i joined this site wanting to help cause i was depressed with my worry for hairloss i got over that, obviously this dont mean i dont have problems we are human, i didnt want to say what i was cause i dont want an argument, i wish i did now, hours this went on for, but its nightime when i startec (still is) oh well lol.

Same here DannyBoyy, I won't comment on any subject I can't relate with properly. Like you've stated in your posts before which I've been well aware of for a longtime before then, dissing happens in life. Like how you stated about having short relatives, you think things will be fine for them but obviously can't say how someone who is short feels. The same principle applies to hair loss, those who never experience it think those who do and have it will be fine with it but have no idea what it's really like. We are all human and make mistakes. Arguments can really be useless since they tend to not go anywhere. I do still worry about my hair loss, but not as much as I used to, but it's probably because my hair's not falling out anymore and regrowth keeps coming in.

Anyhow, I'm done with all of what previously happened here before. Take care of yourself DannyBoyy, peace. :heart:

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I truly believe that DannyBoyy is here trying to help people, but I understand the point that zircon is making. I could be wrong here, but I believe the majority of the guys on this forum are in their 20's and 30's. What is important to the majority in that age group? From the comments that I have read here over the years: dating attractive women/marrying an attractive woman and being able to establish a successful career. So I think it is important to answer the questions of employment and virginity if you are going to preach that "it doesn't matter" and to "just look the other way". Guys should know what following these bits of advice will get them. DannyBoyy has every right to his privacy and we have to respect his decision not to answer these questions. With that being said, I would say some of his credibility is lost by not being upfront about his situation.

Keep fighting the good fight though DannyBoyy. There is a place for you on this forum.