Why do women dislike bald guys/old guys?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of thread is this? Nobody's even given the actual obvious reason, unless everyone suspects it's just trolling.

Obviously because older guys, look, older. Wrinkles, grey hair, baldness, hairy grey chests, jowels, red blotchy skin, and if not showing at the age of 40, then the early signs are there, which is reminder that they will soon look like that.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually above average.

But these days, anything under 6' (or 1m80 in Europe) is short to women.

They can have it all and deserve the best, so why settle for any man under 6'?

I won't settle for anything smaller than natural DD breasts.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
When we do it, we're sexist virgin bitter misogynistic women-objectifiers rapist pigs with a small penis who can't get laid.

I once had a woman say I had a small penis. I told her "I'm not small, your p**sy is just too big".

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Would you marry a girl who is smart and beautiful and with a rational expectations about preferences or some one who is smart and beautiful with cheap mentality who thinks men below 6 are not worth.

Choice is your..

Cheap: Cheap is the word i used here to show the mentality of that person who is not rational in having expectations.

robot_hair

Reaction score
XscjDQq.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea its prolly more his manly facial features and height and good head shape that combine to make baldness have a dominant effect instead of just loser effect

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
That kind of meme-like post isn't going to make anyone here feel better.

I think my ability to give Fred positive rep was taken away, haha. His comment is spot on though. No amount of corny motivational one liners will change how we feel about our hair loss and how we are looked upon by society. Shaving my head and getting a tan wouldn't make me feel or look like a bad ***. A horses *** maybe.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I think my ability to give Fred positive rep was taken away, haha. His comment is spot on though. No amount of corny motivational one liners will change how we feel about our hair loss and how we are looked upon by society. Shaving my head and getting a tan wouldn't make me feel or look like a bad ***. A horses *** maybe.

Im willing to bet that most dont give a damn you are bald, in other words they dont give two ****s, i say most cause well...the ones who diss (in a honest full on hatred way not a joke between friends type way) are the type who diss disabled people etc, and noone who is mature gives them the time of day.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
People might not go as far as heckling every bald guy in sight. That would be absurd and possibly dangerous. To make it seem like it isn't there on the back of peoples minds is just not true though. Just because you don't hear people constantly denigrating bald guys doesn't mean that nobody gives a **** about it. We live in a society where most people try to act politically correct so unless the person is a complete a**h** they are not going to go around calling people bald losers. You have to look beyond the obvious to get the real story. I can't tell you how many times I have heard people "slip up" when describing a man they don't like and have the throw in: "and he's bald", "he looks like crap, he's fat and bald", etc. This type of bald sentiment is everywhere whether you want to acknowledge it or not. No I am not one of the guys that believes that being bald is a death sentence, but to deny that being bald will present many obstacles in life is just false.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually admire you DannyBoyy. You do your best to keep a positive attitude despite the ****ty hand(when it comes to hair) you were dealt. I am not trying to give you crap, but do you have anything beyond being positive? Hot girlfriend? Good job/career? Friends? etc. I am really asking because I don't know your situation.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
People might not go as far as heckling every bald guy in sight. That would be absurd and possibly dangerous. To make it seem like it isn't there on the back of peoples minds is just not true though. Just because you don't hear people constantly denigrating bald guys doesn't mean that nobody gives a **** about it. We live in a society where most people try to act politically correct so unless the person is a complete a**h** they are not going to go around calling people bald losers. You have to look beyond the obvious to get the real story. I can't tell you how many times I have heard people "slip up" when describing a man they don't like and have the throw in: "and he's bald", "he looks like crap, he's fat and bald", etc. This type of bald sentiment is everywhere whether you want to acknowledge it or not. No I am not one of the guys that believes that being bald is a death sentence, but to deny that being bald will present many obstacles in life is just false.

Obviously i know people diss it dude, look around you listen to convos, you get people dissing everything under the sun, i had everything dissed, hair style (yes hair style), way i talked, way i dressed and so on, baldness isnt gonna have a back seat why should it? im just saying most just dont care they are to busy living life to care, girls have their preference and theirs is no bald guys, you think every girl gonna have the same taste?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Obviously i know people diss it dude, look around you listen to convos, you get people dissing everything under the sun, i had everything dissed, hair style (yes hair style), way i talked, way i dressed and so on, baldness isnt gonna have a back seat why should it? im just saying most just dont care they are to busy living life to care, girls have their preference and theirs is no bald guys, you think every girl gonna have the same taste?

Baldness should take a backseat because it is for the most part something we cannot control unlike all the other things you mentioned. Of course girls all don't have the same taste. Sure some will prefer bald guys, but most won't. When given the choice of bald or full head which one do you think she will choose? The decision is obvious. Just like if I were to ask you if you had a choice between an obese or fit woman, and asked you which one you would choose. Your choice would be obvious too. I am sure you will go on about personality and true love or some BS like that, but c'mon DannyBoyy, save that **** for somebody that actually believes it.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Baldness should take a backseat because it is for the most part something we cannot control unlike all the other things you mentioned. Of course girls all don't have the same taste. Sure some will prefer bald guys, but most won't. When given the choice of bald or full head which one do you think she will choose? The decision is obvious. Just like if I were to ask you if you had a choice between an obese or fit woman, and asked you which one you would choose. Your choice would be obvious too. I am sure you will go on about personality and true love or some BS like that, but c'mon DannyBoyy, save that **** for somebody that actually believes it.

Things are gonna get dissed if you like it or not, it is that simple, so again if you think its gonna take a backseat so your feelings wont get hurt...i god bad news for you dude, i want everyone to get on but life dont work that way im afraid, for the record i cant really change the way i talk which is one of the things i mentioned. You also just said some prefer bald guys...end off no ifs or buts about it no most liking this or that, you see bald people with girls no matter how you wanna twist the reasons they are together, it happens, all this who would they choose just means nothing. Put a muscley guy next to a no muscley guy, i wonder what some would choose, but guess how many people with no muscles are in relationships.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Proofs in the pudding. Save the nonsensical kumbaya. How has being bald worked for you? Where has the "I don't care what people think" attitude gotten you? I mean really, you have nice motivational comebacks, but what has that resulted in?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Proofs in the pudding. Save the nonsensical kumbaya. How has being bald worked for you? Where has the "I don't care what people think" attitude gotten you? I mean really, you have nice motivational comebacks, but what has that resulted in?

I dont know where you think i meant to be? look when i say "i dont care about what people think" i do simply that, i dont care its not rocket science, im free of the worry, and for someone who has been depressed in the past (over other things), trust me thats enough. When you have worried 24,7 about whatever soon as it goes away, you are happy. When you have been treated like crap throughout your school life to the point you feel worthless, again when that finally goes...you are free. All i do it for, not getting jobs, getting girlfriends, getting friends etc etc, i do it so i can live.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well at least we can agree on that danny

feeling **** about hair for too long will make u lose ur mind

**** society, we deserve happiness too

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
You can make your own happiness
Self loathing and blaming society for your own problems doesn't make anything better

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can make your own happiness
Self loathing and blaming society for your own problems doesn't make anything better

Fail to see how baldness is our own problem (in the sense that we've caused it).