Where would you be without hairloss?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't even have to be qualified these days to have a front desk job where I'm from.
I remember job searching this one sunny, scorching hot day and walking for an hour and guess who was sitting at the executive desk when I finally got there? Some caucasion kid who didn't even finish high school yet! He was a little Jimmy who didn't have to struggle a day in his life! His Mommy and Daddy owned the ****ty employment agency!
Another instance, this one guy I know got hired just because he was a sic and knew Joe blow who happened to be a sic too.
It's not what you know these days it's who you know! My sister has a university degree and was over qualified to work at Taco Bell so she didn't get the job. (she happens to be black too) and didn't know anybody white to get hired. If you think Steve is a deadbeat your right! but theres a million Little Jimmy's out there who didn't earn ish to be in the job positions they hold. Like Steve, some of them don't even have to work to get over. Some of them were advantaged from the start economically. and nowadays because of"democracy" some lower class people are getting paid for nothing too. You look at the U.S. and who in their right minds likes congress or any other a**h** in power? They make the descisions and that's why some people of all races and classes don't have to work to earn a living. Society is screwed up in so many different ways and I'm glad you guys brought this subject up.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here in india, if are one of the "documented/classified" minority tribes or cast, YOU ARE GONNA BE Fucking rich.
You get a free house, low taxes, get a good job, good food,
meds with HUGE diclscount, JUST COZ YOU HAVE A CARD THAT GOES WITH YOUR CHEAP *** FACE.

But if you are registered as a general, you are more likely to butt-fuck yourself than hope for ANY facility.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here in india, if are one of the "documented/classified" minority tribes or cast, YOU ARE GONNA BE Fucking rich.
meds with HUGE diclscount, JUST COZ YOU HAVE A CARD THAT GOES WITH YOUR CHEAP *** FACE.

But if you are registered as a general, you are more likely to butt-fuck yourself than hope for ANY facility.

If you are an aboriginal in Australia you will get welfare, medicare benefits, admission to any uni course of your choice, etc etc yet most of them still end up in jail

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Steve is the elephant in the room, lmao, I think I am a Steve, but I earned my Steve'ism. The smack roman rant was hilarious. I almost died laughing lmao.
Eating was a privelidge back years ago, now we got foreigners eating up food banks by the ****load,there's never enough food. I remember getting smacked up by pops for crying in hunger, a knuckle sandwich filled me up most of the time lol j/k. The steve in my land is called steven harper, he is kind of a dead beat, there's nothing really special about the guy. There's also steve-o from jackass in the U.S., he's a paid steve, he gets paid to light up firecrackers in his a**h**. Ha Ha Ha Ha, I'm sorry, but I can see a comedy skit coming out of all of this, it really is funny. Down with Steve!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Imma a Floridian but not for long. Born in southern Va, then to tenn, sc, and ga. Headed to az, bro!

G@ddamn! A country boy can survive,!:)
Got faith in you Exodos!

- - - Updated - - -

Lawl! They's more than that that. Been collectin' many a year! Got's them Fabrique Nationale FNP, FAL Fred style!

GUN DAMN!!!

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i am from a minority tribe, perhaps you are sensationalising it a bit too much, or your state has some out of the world provisions, if the latter is true i ll soon shift to your state. hw does it matter anyway, its a fkng hairloss site :/

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol me too. born in louisiana, moved to texas, and then to north carolina at 10. i can still see the huge flaws this primitive places has though

theres good places here to be fair though, but those places often have lots of immigrants and northerners, like raleigh and other cities

what state do you live in vepr?

My sis lives in GA. I soooooooo want to move to the south honestly. Lower cost of living, and MUCH nicer weather. Could run, ride my motorcycle and hit the beach near YEAR ROUND!

Trust me there are no moochers like north east moochers, we give free checks to illegal immigrants, almost want to change my name to horhay and mow lawns.

- - - Updated - - -

i am from a minority tribe, perhaps you are sensationalising it a bit too much, or your state has some out of the world provisions, if the latter is true i ll soon shift to your state. hw does it matter anyway, its a fkng hairloss site :/

Why twice I already suggested moving this discussion.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you do realize this place is loaded with redneck retards and ghetto ****faces?

and loads of blacks down here living on poverty . . . . .

yea the cost of living is lower . . . . . . . but you get what you pay for lol

and the weather sucks *** to me lol. its too goddamn hot and humid. it feels like hell.

Reaction score
lol you do realize this place is loaded with redneck retards and ghetto ****faces?

yea the cost of living is lower . . . . . . . but you get what you pay for lol

and the weather sucks *** to me lol. its too goddamn hot and humid. it feels like hell.

Yeah, loads of rusty rednecks called billybob.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

You should be all over that. Get yourself a beater with some rims and you will be getting *** like nobody's business. Maybe not the *** you want, but hey beggers can't be choosers.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be all over that. Get yourself a beater with some rims and you will be getting *** like nobody's business. Maybe not the *** you want, but hey beggers can't be choosers.
i hope your joking

and as for the original post of this thread i don't even want to think about it. i'll probably commit suicide in the process of considering it

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
My sis lives in GA. I soooooooo want to move to the south honestly. Lower cost of living, and MUCH nicer weather. Could run, ride my motorcycle and hit the beach near YEAR ROUND!

Trust me there are no moochers like north east moochers, we give free checks to illegal immigrants, almost want to change my name to horhay and mow lawns.

Lol. You think the north east is bad, you've certainly never been to Commiefornia.

But I'm not sure the south is the answer. It's really ghetto down there. I honestly think the best place to live is Texas, or maybe parts of Oregon and Washington.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
i hope your joking

and as for the original post of this thread i don't even want to think about it. i'll probably commit suicide in the process of considering it

All I am saying is you have to make the most of what you have. Not all of us can hold out for 9's and 10's. Some of us need to pick up the scraps(obese, lower class women, etc.) Elliot Rodger was the classic example of this. The dude thought his family status and race was enough to get him hot women. It wasn't. He should have taken what he had access to which was average women.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Notcool
You are better off shouting this on streets than try to convince anyone here.
Accepting yourself is the hardest step before anything.
Thats why people doubt their aims.
Thats why we have this forum and such hate towards those nw1's..... Its okay i guess

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I am saying is you have to make the most of what you have. Not all of us can hold out for 9's and 10's. Some of us need to pick up the scraps(obese, lower class women, etc.) Elliot Rodger was the classic example of this. The dude thought his family status and race was enough to get him hot women. It wasn't. He should have taken what he had access to which was average women.
i could make the same bold insulting assumptions about you

you don't even know what i look like other than baldness. you also know next to nothing about me. so you DONT KNOW ****ING **** about what i "have". i was a different person before baldness, actually pretty confident and that side comes out when i have a hat on. i bet i could still get a 6-7 if i have a hat on.

how dare you try to condemn me to just getting "average" girls. your nothing but some random poster on a ****ing baldness forum. your word means nothing lol.

i've seen guys who were on my level or even less with 6-7 girls so i know its possible. **** you from the bottom of my heart for implying this bull****.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score

you don't even know what i look like other than baldness. you also know next to nothing about me. so you DONT KNOW ****ING **** about what i "have". i was a different person before baldness, actually pretty confident and that side comes out when i have a hat on. i bet i could still get a 6-7 if i have a hat on.

how dare you try to condemn me to just getting "average" girls. your nothing but some random poster on a ****ing baldness forum. your word means nothing lol.

i've seen guys who were on my level or even less with 6-7 girls so i know its possible. **** you from the bottom of my heart for implying this bull****.
lol you trolling brah?
You constantly belittle yourself and say you're pretty much nothing on many occasion. Haha ***got.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

Regards,
Elliot Rodger

Damn dude, lighten up. Jeez.

You are right. You could make the same assumptions about me and you know what, I wouldn't care. I never said I was a great looking guy. The rule applies to me too. I've only had 7's and 8's. Big deal, you don't see me crying about it.

Unless you have been lying, then yes I do have an idea about how you look like other than baldness. You have mentioned that in addition to being bald you are also 5'7"(or 5'6") and skinny(I believe you said 125lbs). If my numbers are incorrect then I apologize. I would say I do know a little about what you have at least in the looks dept.

I am sure you were a different person before baldness. We all were.

I'm not trying to condemn anybody to anything. If you want to hold out for a 10...good luck with that. The reality of the situation is that unless you hit the dating lottery then you will usually end up with your equal. Next time you are out look around and come back here and tell me that I am wrong. This applies to all of us. You got pissed off at what I wrote and missed that I included myself in my comment.

We are all here because we are bald/balding and we know how the game changes when this happens. Sorry if I offended you for reminding you of what you already know.