Where would you be without hairloss?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you are an alpha male jackoff, one can use any grammar ones chooses.

One is an over expression of masculinity and only good as a guard dog like a Doberman. The other appears to be a well rounded more attractive person who would have a variety of male and female friends, be in demand and so on. So who is the true "alpha?"

wpid-Photo-Dec-7-2011-740-AM.jpg

rich_white_guy.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Excellent post. We have to stop with these alpha/beta stereotypes.

An alpha is a man who commands respect among his peers, a man other people want to follow. A leader.

You can't be alpha if you're an orange meathead with a peanut for a brain. People won't trust you and follow you.

You don't have to be an a**h** to be respected, quite the opposite.

Exactly. Some people try too hard to be an alpha, not the way it works. A lot is to do with being reasonably good looking but beyond that if you're a nice guy, you will have no issue as people will want your company and what you have to offer. Some people confuse nice with boring, two very different things! A body that is not a beanpole or a lump of fat is also enough.

The latter guy is the type I see in central london and honestly they will have no issues in their social circle. Unfortunately, take his hair off or have very little and his image would change a fair bit.

Reaction score
One is an over expression of masculinity and only good as a guard dog like a Doberman. The other appears to be a well rounded more attractive person who would have a variety of male and female friends, be in demand and so on. So who is the true "alpha?"

wpid-Photo-Dec-7-2011-740-AM.jpg

rich_white_guy.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Needs to shave that goatee off.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some women think differently, on the lines of a males attractiveness.
For instance, I was going for a date with a very attractive woman and I was a mediocre 6"3 220 pounds, she said I was too small for her.
I guess she goes for the most muscular male stripper type or the big bulky guy.
She didn't even know I was bald until I told her, so my hair wasn't an issue to her.
In my city, the security guards for the bars downtown get major women, the women they get make the baddest chick seem like the average chick. The security guards for the bars get even more punannay than the disc jockeys. They become familiar and "safe" to the women. Women love a guy who can kick some *** for them if needed, so in their own right, they're scoring more than the average guy.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considered one of bigger people in height, but there's monsters out there, years ago I had a warrant out for my arrest and the person that arrested me was about 6 foot 9, 300 pounds, no joking. Lol I just gave up. I'm in the middle of the road somewhere, genetically speaking, my Sempai(everybodys senior in my karate class) weighs less than me and he's world class he's way more muscular and bigger than I'll ever be,some people just got it lucky genetically, he was second place in the toughman competition, the first place guy weighed less than him and he was a fighting machine,he was born genetically superior and could give and take the best punches at random.On the same note, consider joe rogan, he weighs about 185 and he's jacked! next to rich ace franklin(ufc fighter) joe looks small compared to him and he weighed about the same weight at the time, joe actually talked about it live on t.v. and he's right.
Sometimes no matter how hard we try in life, there's always somebody better genetically in height, strength, speed, weight, hairline etc, and that's why I'm here because genetics gave me the shorthand when it comes to the hair on my head.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be worrying about it growing back. It sucks. It seems that 50% of men do have their hair, and yet baldness is dominant. I don't think women find it attractive, that's just my opinion.

Your right about women not finding baldness attractive, I went to an appointment a couple days ago with a shaved head and a woman that once thought I was interesting was scared of me,creepo scared.
I have to grow the cesaro back or else I'll be in incel land forever. lol@myself.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considered one of bigger people in height, but there's monsters out there, years ago I had a warrant out for my arrest and the person that arrested me was about 6 foot 9, 300 pounds, no joking. Lol I just gave up. I'm in the middle of the road somewhere, genetically speaking, my Sempai(everybodys senior in my karate class) weighs less than me and he's world class he's way more muscular and bigger than I'll ever be,some people just got it lucky genetically, he was second place in the toughman competition, the first place guy weighed less than him and he was a fighting machine,he was born genetically superior and could give and take the best punches at random.On the same note, consider joe rogan, he weighs about 185 and he's jacked! next to rich ace franklin(ufc fighter) joe looks small compared to him and he weighed about the same weight at the time, joe actually talked about it live on t.v. and he's right.
Sometimes no matter how hard we try in life, there's always somebody better genetically in height, strength, speed, weight, hairline etc, and that's why I'm here because genetics gave me the shorthand when it comes to the hair on my head.

seriously your 6-3..... Im 5-8 and then there are guys shorter. You did not receive the "short" hand of anything my friend

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Very good 1st post.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single human being needs to face the fact that as life goes on and time keeps passing, we won't be young forever and our looks go down eventually. But, for young hair loss sufferers like myself, is it too much to ask from genetics for a perfect healthy head of hair in my twenty's and when I'm in my thirty's? Unfortunately, it is for some of us.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
But, for young hair loss sufferers like myself, is it too much to ask from genetics for a perfect healthy head of hair in my twenty's and when I'm in my thirty's? Unfortunately, it is for some of us.

I was at least able to keep a full head of hair until about 22/23. I didn't know how lucky I actually was until I found sites like this.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was at least able to keep a full head of hair until about 22/23. I didn't know how lucky I actually was until I found sites like this.

I kind of relate. I naively/ignorantly just did nothing when my receding hairline started at 24 until 29! That's like a fair bit of frontal baldness now. I mean I could have lost a **** ton more though looking at some people on here. Having said that, I am sure I would have got on the medication once it became bad all over.

WorriedGirlEM

Reaction score
It depends on when you ask me. I have my ups and downs. Somedays I would say my life wouldn't be any different with or without hair loss. I just watched a bunch of youtube videos of some amazing, inspiring women of all ages who are coping with hair loss much worse than mine and they look gorgeous with and without their extensions and wigs and you couldn't even tell they had hair loss after they were done styling their hair. I couldn't imagine dealing with hair loss as a 17 year old girl like one of the girls in the video. I was awkward enough when I was 17 without having to worry about my hair falling out. Then there are days where I swear I would be much more successful and motivated if I wasn't dealing with this. I have so much trouble focusing at work and school because I'm thinking about my hair. Normally, I'm too ashamed to leave the house if I don't have to. Don't even get me started on my twin sister who has a braid that would rival Elsa from Frozen AFTER having a baby. I'm much more introverted than I used to be and if I didn't have the most amazing fiance in the world, I would never believe I could stand a chance of finding someone.