Where would you be without hairloss?

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How would you think your life would be if you were one of the privileged and never experienced hairloss? Do you think you would still have the same perceptive of the world as you have now?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I would definitely live a life completely different to now, if I was privileged enough to never experience hair loss. I would still be in school, enjoy life with friends and my (ex) boyfriend, have a part time job etc. Basically I would be someone, unlike now where I am a nobody who spends her days on a hair loss forum. It's just so sad how my life has changed for the worse, all because of hair loss. I feel like I had the potential to go far in life before hair loss, while now it feels like time has completely stopped.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't take a small pill everyday.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TBH ill get ripped and cosplay as Arrow with that puurrrffectt hairline or get a medical degree and be like Robert chase from House M.D. (not really coz im taller than him)

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be more social and confident. I don't think it would have gone in a different direction with my career etc..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be around on this forum, that's for sure.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Well materially I don't think it would make much difference. Maybe I'd have a girlfriend but that's highly debatable. But one thing for sure is that I wouldn't have taken myself off the market because I'd at least have the confidence when it came to women. I think I'd also not be looking into the mirror 999 times a day to check my hair and be obsessed with it and then drown in self pity. I think emotionally I'd be a bit happier. I'm sure if tomorrow I'd wake up with a head full of hair which is there to last I'd be one of the happiest people in the world and have the confidence of Brad Pitt (or whoever the **** women fancy these days) walking into a bar to pick up chicks.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id like to think here..... prob not but hey

3953463371_cd275f37ca.jpg

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Id like to think here..... prob not but hey

3953463371_cd275f37ca.jpg

Pfft, I have way more hair than that guy. Look at his recession.

This guy is the real king. Probably the best looking man on Earth, no homo. And a family man (which is ultimately to me, living the dream). El hombre mas increible en toda Sudamerica. Un modelo de Ralph Lauren y un Argentino, Nacho Figueras.

nac.jpg

MrBald

Reaction score
I would be a normal functioning person. Probably I would study and have a normal social life. Baldness has make me so depressed I don't even want to be around people.

Parise

Reaction score
my whole attitude would be more relaxed i believe, hair loss has made me emotionally fragile like sometimes i get angry over silly reasons.
would definitely be outside more (which i avoid where i can right now, because of wind), and generally be more active rather than spending my entire spare time in a dark room.
if i was to have hair i think i'd pretty much give a crap about anything else that bothers me now (like my job or other issues), cause then i had everything that actually matters.
so many things could change. but it's too late to think about what might have been, and how great everything could be. as of now, it's horrendous. although it would be great to get out of here.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair loss has been beneficial to me in some ways, it reminded me of how... mortal I was, how time could be running out fast, that youth doesn't last forever.

When my minoxidil results kicked full-force, I didn't waste a second and started approaching many girls, partying, well simply trying to enjoy my youth while I could.

The next years have been much more depressing as I finally had to live my life as bald man. Now that I'm almost a year post hair transplant, I can feel that good days are ahead of me.

It's funny, I'm sure that if I had never experienced hair loss, then my life would not be as good as it is today. As strange as it may sound.

Hair loss and many other bad experiences (gyno, depression, panic attacks) have defined the person I am today, and I'm not ashamed of that person.

I can say I'm very proud of who I have become. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Ever considered that luck was on your side again after your hair transplant decision? For all you know your hair transplant couldn't be as successful as it is now. More or less you took a decision and with luck it turned out to be the right decision, for instance I can't say the same for swingline (no offense). I am not saying that your research to which surgeon was the best didn't play a part in the chance of success but that things, no matter what it is, can always turn out the way you don't want to.

Also you are tall and I assume handsome (with hair). Not to mention that you did not had any other problem besides hairloss.

EDIT: Before you see this the wrong way, I don't mean this to be offense or to attack you.

Reaction score
Ever considered that luck was on your side again after your hair transplant decision? For all you know your hair transplant couldn't be as successful as it is now. More or less you took a decision and with luck it turned out to be the right decision, for instance I can't say the same for swingline (no offense). I am not saying that your research to which surgeon was the best didn't play a part in the chance of success but that things, no matter what it is, can always turn out the way you don't want to.

Also you are tall and I assume handsome (with hair). Not to mention that you did not had any other problem besides hairloss.

EDIT: Before you see this the wrong way, I don't mean this to be offense or to attack you.

Fred is one of those humans that wants everything, and he wants it now. The perils of living in a 24/7 instant society.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
(templerecess: The most perfect looking male on earth, by far, is Marlon Teixeira. Definitely the Eighth Wonder of the World.)

Joan, Joan, Joan. I think it's time for you to visit an optometrist.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you think your life would be if you were one of the privileged and never experienced hairloss? Do you think you would still have the same perceptive of the world as you have now?

I really haven't thought a lot on how my life would be if I was one of the privileged and never experienced hair loss. I'm not the type of person that thinks a lot about of "I wonder what it would be like if this happened instead.". Whatever has happened has already occurred in reality. Yes, certain problems could be prevented if you know what the outcome is going to be. Some things though, like when hair loss can start occurring for example, can really be unpredictable problems most of the time.

Without any doubt, I would definitely have a different perceptive of the world if I didn't have hair loss. Everything little thing that happens directly and/or indirectly changes us in one way or the other.

g.i joey

Reaction score
if you live your life in the what ifs, you'll never be able to appreciate what we really have. what if you were born 6'9.. life would be different... we could do this to many aspects but in the end we're all on our own seperate journey.. some people dont have to deal with balding and some have to deal with 10x worst....