Where would you be without hairloss?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Dont even fvcking ask me that stupid question.what if everyone just let up on bald guys and give us a fvcking break for once?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly I never became bald, especially at a young age, so my opinion is not really valid in the sense I have not had a "big hair loss battle." Yes I have had a receding hairline since my mid 20s, but I was ignorant and busy with my life with good and bad things. I only got worried in my late 20s even though it hadn't really moved. It definitely does impact me for real though but my life wouldn't be much different without this issue.

Ultimately I have faced bigger personal battles and those are the scars I still have in my mind, for life. They have helped shaped me though and make me strong. Hair loss is nothing, because I know I will have a fullish head of hair going into my 50s due to my not so aggressive genes, donor density, transplants and finasteride.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No offense Wolf Pack, but if hair loss is the worst aspect of the worst disease known to man kind, I don't see what could be a bigger personal battle than hair loss.

He means for him specifically it is not a big deal.

If you were a Norwood 2 ish at 30 you would also have bigger problems than hair loss

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Wanted to say losing your d*** but since they can grow that back in a lab anyway it doesn't count anymore.

No they cannot grow d***s in a lab, only p***y. I will steal a quote from Hellouser: "No one gives a **** about mens health".

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, if he was NW5 at 25, hair loss would probably have become his biggest personal battle.

That's interesting. Would it have been my biggest battle? Who knows. I don't want to go into what happened but let's just say it took me years to get over what happened. The pain is still there and the consequences too for life. I would say hair loss would be on par but not having been bald at 25, I can't say.

- - - Updated - - -

He means for him specifically it is not a big deal.

If you were a Norwood 2 ish at 30 you would also have bigger problems than hair loss

Well 2.5 since 24. Thinning crown. Norwood 2 I wouldn't be even on this site. Norwood 2 is the hairline I want and hope to get soon. One side is little worse than 2.5 too but recovering now. Ironically I worry more now than at 24 but yes, for me it's not a big deal. I don't say that to boast but as a matter of fact, I am not bald and probably never will be. I feel in control with this, take that away from me, I'll be depressed.

- - - Updated - - -

No they cannot grow d***s in a lab, only p***y. I will steal a quote from Hellouser: "No one gives a **** about mens health".

I remember when we were taught about transexuals. When one goes from female to male a penis was created of some sort by using the grafts from the vagina. Not sure how well it works tbh. Probably easier to go from male to female lol.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually a couple years ago a kid who had his dick bitten off by a donkey was able to have a new on grown on a rat and grafted on to him. we can rebuild him we have the technology, but lets be dicks and keep him BALD

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
actually a couple years ago a kid who had his dick bitten off by a donkey was able to have a new on grown on a rat and grafted on to him. we can rebuild him we have the technology, but lets be dicks and keep him BALD

[video=youtube;6zXDo4dL7SU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU[/video]

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
I would enjoy the sea and swimming, **** this is the first year i cannot show my head under the sun light without people noticing my scalp, and i cannot wet my hairs anymore, this will be an awful summer

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
-.- And they can't create a few hair follicles? SERIOUSLY?

If you look at hellouser his thread about the cure it seems like there is a chance they can but society doesn't give a f*** since this is a mostly a male problem and no one takes hairloss serious...

Reaction score
Not sure about d!cks but they have transplanted lab grown v@ginas

Don't need a dick, just urinate out of the sh*t-box.

- - - Updated - - -

Firstly I never became bald, especially at a young age, so my opinion is not really valid in the sense I have not had a "big hair loss battle." Yes I have had a receding hairline since my mid 20s, but I was ignorant and busy with my life with good and bad things. I only got worried in my late 20s even though it hadn't really moved. It definitely does impact me for real though but my life wouldn't be much different without this issue.

Ultimately I have faced bigger personal battles and those are the scars I still have in my mind, for life. They have helped shaped me though and make me strong. Hair loss is nothing, because I know I will have a fullish head of hair going into my 50s due to my not so aggressive genes, donor density, transplants and finasteride.

You do ok as youre so good looking.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@evillocks
They won't coz
1.Follicles are tiny. Entire scalp seems a better choice
2. Won't be that good coz average people prefer to take a simple tablet than reap out their ENTIRE scalp for some more hair.
3. I think they kinda like to piss off hellouser

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
There's nothing worse than balding at a young age.

Do I have to say it again?

Cancer patients have said themselves that the worst part of having f-ing cancer is hair loss.

Just interested but have you got a source for that? I remember when I've had training when working oncology wards/ palliative care they always mentioned the future, pain, finances and care of children/relatives as the big concerns.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Just interested but have you got a source for that? I remember when I've had training when working oncology wards/ palliative care they always mentioned the future, pain, finances and care of children/relatives as the big concerns.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6634857.stm

- - - Updated - - -

I know that's just one girl's opinion but I think it's pretty common for cancer patients to hate their hair loss.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6634857.stm

- - - Updated - - -

I know that's just one girl's opinion but I think it's pretty common for cancer patients to hate their hair loss.

Although I agree it is a horrible horrible side effect of cancer/chemotherapy. I don't think the experiences of a 14 year old girl ( with very little responsibilities, and with an excellent prognosis) are at large indicative of cancer sufferers experiences.