Where would you be without hairloss?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is that I am about 6'0 225 pounds and could pull off the meathead/tough guy look very easily since I've been lifting for about 20 years now. But I realize how important hair is to a person's good looks and that is why I could simply never shave it off.

Reaction score
I always thought right said Fred was ugly as ****e.

Didn't stop him from drilling hot birds tho

The only thing I am gonna drill is the nails into the coffin. I have had my life. Transgress two hundred years ago, at my time of life, I would of been just dust in the wind. I am just delaying the inevitable. Heres hoping I have HIV from all the pros I have straddled......

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I always thought right said Fred was ugly as ****e.

Didn't stop him from drilling hot birds tho

Fred has shown his face on here before. He isn't a bad looking guy, and he is tall. Do not overlook the importance of height. I mentioned before that I work with a guy that sports a comb over, but he still gets good quality ***. He is around 6'4". Many would disagree with me, but I would rank height almost as important as hair.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fred has shown his face on here before. He isn't a bad looking guy, and he is tall. Do not overlook the importance of height. I mentioned before that I work with a guy that sports a comb over, but he still gets good quality ***. He is around 6'4". Many would disagree with me, but I would rank height almost as important as hair.
Height becomes a non-factor at the end of the day with most women.
The girls who say **** like that must be over 6ft are mostly ****s anyway and bet they change their tune pretty quickly.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
HAHA. Remember that guy?...

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
modeling in miami beach

- - - Updated - - -

height does not mean **** (srs) its all about the face, if ur 5'6 and u have a great face it doesnt matter girls will think ur cute, ive seen more short guys with hair with girls then i seen bald guys, im 6ft' by the way

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
height does not mean **** (srs) its all about the face, if ur 5'6 and u have a great face it doesnt matter girls will think ur cute, ive seen more short guys with hair with girls then i seen bald guys, im 6ft' by the way

that's true, i have seen many manlets get 6/10 girls

resu

Reaction score
I haven't, all short guys that I see are with trolls, tall bald guys can if they are fit and command respect get away with baldness but I'm from south of europe. There are many wimpy tall guys that's true and they won't get with any woman, I'm not saying that because you're tall that you have the world in your hands but if you're not a wimp you have an advantage, you can date older or tall women without looking like she's dating her son. Pretty boys only impress young women or teens.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I haven't, all short guys that I see are with trolls, tall bald guys can if they are fit and command respect get away with baldness

What I have also seen. I'm not saying that hair isn't important, but I wouldn't doubt that most women want a guy that is at least taller than she is.

Reaction score
What I have also seen. I'm not saying that hair isn't important, but I wouldn't doubt that most women want a guy that is at least taller than she is.

I got "rated" once, when I was supermarket shopping. Apparently, I am a "six". This was from a young girl in her early twenties,. I am over the moon with that, considering I am a slug headed, big ginger goateed, pale and pasty, horrible monster of a homo-hommungus......imagine if I had hair AND stubble, I would easily be a "9".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm 6"3' and I can't say I'm drowning in pussy. My face is OK I guess, maybe a 7/10.

The more I get experience with women, the more I believe that yes, decent height and face are prerequisite, but they don't mean jack if you're too inhibited socially.

I've not been actively in the game for a long time now. I rely too much on online dating and I thought I would wait until my hair transplant is completely grown to hit on girls in real life again.

The truth is that, when you've been preventing yourself from meeting people and women, it's really hard to get back in, even with some hair on your head.

It's been 3,5 years for me now (the years I've spent slick bald). I will really have to push myself in the next few months.

But it will be worth it, I did not pay 4500€ for a hair transplant to not take advantage of it.

So yeah, height, face, hair are important, but they don't mean much if you don't go for it. Being social is a must if you want to be successful with women.

Should of stayed bald, then you would clean up like me.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred, it's because in England, with certain accents, "should of" and "should have" sound exactly the same when said. So someone who is not very grammatically correct, that error may happen in writing.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Fred, it's because in England, with certain accents, "should of" and "should have" sound exactly the same when said. So someone who is not very grammatically correct, that error may happen in writing.

Same where I am from. I figured he was just writing the way he spoke since message boards are usually pretty casual.