Where would you be without hairloss?

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So what did we learn today kids??:-
1.Unemployment is crippling. It twists you very bad.
2. Notcool is wise

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
shaved the ol noodle again last night. Remember why I HATED the look lol.

Welp Ill be letting this grow. On a more positive note, remmington makes a HELL of a great clipper set!

917VmxGNblL._SX425_.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Salamander-head!

right now yes. It amazing how people look at you differently at work. ONLY ONE person actually remembers me EVER doing it. I have to show them my work badge which has me with my head shaved. Like people just erased it from their minds. Ill let it grow back in honestly. It was a whim thing.

update:
Well already like 4 people tell me to grow it back, like that can be done at will lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude, lighten up. Jeez.

You are right. You could make the same assumptions about me and you know what, I wouldn't care. I never said I was a great looking guy. The rule applies to me too. I've only had 7's and 8's. Big deal, you don't see me crying about it.

Unless you have been lying, then yes I do have an idea about how you look like other than baldness. You have mentioned that in addition to being bald you are also 5'7"(or 5'6") and skinny(I believe you said 125lbs). If my numbers are incorrect then I apologize. I would say I do know a little about what you have at least in the looks dept.

I am sure you were a different person before baldness. We all were.

I'm not trying to condemn anybody to anything. If you want to hold out for a 10...good luck with that. The reality of the situation is that unless you hit the dating lottery then you will usually end up with your equal. Next time you are out look around and come back here and tell me that I am wrong. This applies to all of us. You got pissed off at what I wrote and missed that I included myself in my comment.

We are all here because we are bald/balding and we know how the game changes when this happens. Sorry if I offended you for reminding you of what you already know.

lol at you getting 8s. post them and prove it. and did you know theres more to looks then just your body? theres face too

and yea i was WAYYY different of a person before baldness, its scary

most here have pussy mode receding at like 35, my situation was drastic so much different

and yes like i said i have been out and have seen GUYS BELOW MY LEVEL with 6-7 so I KNOW i cud do better

and im not holding out for a 10, i just want a decent 6 or 7. ****, its not much to aak

Reaction score
right now yes. It amazing how people look at you differently at work. ONLY ONE person actually remembers me EVER doing it. I have to show them my work badge which has me with my head shaved. Like people just erased it from their minds. Ill let it grow back in honestly. It was a whim thing.

update:
Well already like 4 people tell me to grow it back, like that can be done at will lol

Now we have something in common, although I am more of a tadpole-head.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we have something in common, although I am more of a tadpole-head.

Im sure we have lots in common depending. Either way the ONLY person who hasnt looked at me with fear in their eyes was one of the VPs who shaves cause hes bald NW7. REALLY nice guy, I swear when I grew my hair back he started getting mad but today he looked at me and smiled.

Everyone else is asking WHY THE F did I do this. But hey I rode my motorcycle to work today (just finished my seat) and it DID feel god on my head (THE WIND DID)

http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/p/bike.html

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone jelly of my Norwood -10??

lowhairline.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sure we have lots in common depending. Either way the ONLY person who hasnt looked at me with fear in their eyes was one of the VPs who shaves cause hes bald NW7. REALLY nice guy, I swear when I grew my hair back he started getting mad but today he looked at me and smiled.

Everyone else is asking WHY THE F did I do this. But hey I rode my motorcycle to work today (just finished my seat) and it DID feel god on my head (THE WIND DID)

high norwoods are dominant over lower norwoods

learn your place low norwood

Reaction score

Nice feeling being out in the open eh. I haven't a bike, but, once a week I drive into the countryside away from the concrete jungle, and become one with nature. This is the only time I feel free, away from the confides of modern life. Hopefully(as in ASAP) I will have a seizure in a field of green and gold, and go undiscovered for months, fossilised and consumed as fodder for the dung beetles.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score

I know it generally looks like **** but I'd be damned if it doesn't feel great.

I love the feel of a shaved noggin and so does my gf. I love the low maintenance, the ease of showering and bathing...
Then I look in the mirror and remember why I want my hair back

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it generally looks like **** but I'd be damned if it doesn't feel great.

I love the feel of a shaved noggin and so does my gf. I love the low maintenance, the ease of showering and bathing...
Then I look in the mirror and remember why I want my hair back
I still stand a shaved head is more maintenance in the long haul overall

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
lol at you getting 8s. post them and prove it. and did you know theres more to looks then just your body? theres face too

and yea i was WAYYY different of a person before baldness, its scary

most here have pussy mode receding at like 35, my situation was drastic so much different

and yes like i said i have been out and have seen GUYS BELOW MY LEVEL with 6-7 so I KNOW i cud do better

and im not holding out for a 10, i just want a decent 6 or 7. ****, its not much to aak

I reread my post and I could see why you got offended, but realize that I wasn't all serious when I wrote it. Many of my posts here are filled with sarcasm, mostly joking around.

I was actually going to post pics, but I really don't want to reveal who I am. I will just say that at my best I was a solid 7, and the women I dated were always pretty much my equal. That's just the way it is. The truth is that for the majority of us we will end up with our equal. Maybe you are hot, I don't know, but based on some of the things you mentioned it sounded like you were down on yourself. Balding does a number on our looks no doubt. I wasn't just trying to **** on you, if I was on the dating scene I know my choices would take a hit because of hair loss. I hope you do get somebody hot. I don't sit here wishing bad **** happens to bald guys.

and just for the record "average" isn't bad at all. That could easily mean great body but no so great face. I don't think anybody would look down upon you for tearing an average girl up in the mean time before you upgrade.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
alright fair enough man

at least you saw how insulting it was

and well i factor in body in an objective rating of anyone.

and true u will get less chances with baldness but if u find ur compatible looks match u shud still be able to get her, just because u and her wud already be so close (looks and personality wise)

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Shaved head looks a ok if you have hair. For a diffuse thinner like me its perfect lol
being asian I get told alot I loook like a monk
**** it
**** happens
though I did look better with hair and I think about my hair all the time and hate what has happened at such a young age I try my best not to dwell on it
when things get worst ill get a fue and im getting smp soon so I trey to be positive about the situation

- - - Updated - - -

May I point out that there are alot of people who are successful who are bald
so going bald isnt the end of it, its your ability to adapt and accept it without caring what other thinks. But what do I know im only a nw2 diffuse thinner, though my diffuse thinning is ****ed ****

I think balding really sucks when it affects people young like me exodus Fred etc cause its at the age where you are supposed to look the best

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaved head looks a ok if you have hair. For a diffuse thinner like me its perfect lol
being asian I get told alot I loook like a monk
**** it
**** happens
though I did look better with hair and I think about my hair all the time and hate what has happened at such a young age I try my best not to dwell on it
when things get worst ill get a fue and im getting smp soon so I trey to be positive about the situation

- - - Updated - - -

May I point out that there are alot of people who are successful who are bald
so going bald isnt the end of it, its your ability to adapt and accept it without caring what other thinks. But what do I know im only a nw2 diffuse thinner, though my diffuse thinning is ****ed ****

I think balding really sucks when it affects people young like me exodus Fred etc cause its at the age where you are supposed to look the best
yea and we are skinny too so we cant do the big dumb meathead thing either