What's The Point Of Living Life If You're Bald...

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me? I suggest you check my previous posts on here before you start throwing around such pathetic accusations. If you had taken the time to read them you would see I'm not even wearing one, nor do I have any immediate intentions to do so. I'm actually about to trial something else: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...will-leave-results-later.117265/#post-1713886

Nice try slick. Perhaps try and reach higher next time.
I think hair systems can look fantastic, and I would definitely get one if I got bald enough.. But I'll try any treatment whatever the risks to keep my own hair on my head first.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair systems can look fantastic, and I would definitely get one if I got bald enough.. But I'll try any treatment whatever the risks to keep my own hair on my head first.

Hi Andy,

I too would never dismiss wearing one and even canceled a recent appointment to discuss it. But, currently I'm running a small test instead which you can find here on the forum: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...will-leave-results-later.117265/#post-1713886

I see you liked the user post above; https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...life-if-youre-bald.116973/page-2#post-1714167

I assume you missed mine below it. If not you should check because I have explained how inaccurate that user is.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

I too would never dismiss wearing one and even canceled a recent appointment to discuss it. But, currently I'm running a small test instead which you can find here on the forum: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...will-leave-results-later.117265/#post-1713886

I see you liked the user post above; https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...life-if-youre-bald.116973/page-2#post-1714167

I assume you missed mine below it. If not you should check because I have explained how inaccurate that user is.
I liked his post not because I agree, but because the last bit made me laugh. SlyBladGuy selling razorblades lmao:D:D
I'll check your thread out!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
A hair system is my worst nightmare, im not too far gone where i need one but i will go HRT route before i ever get bad enough to need one. I mean no disrespect to people who are comfortable using them though, it's just not for me.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A hair system is my worst nightmare, im not too far gone where i need one but i will go HRT route before i ever get bad enough to need one. I mean no disrespect to people who are comfortable using them though, it's just not for me.

Why? I mean how could HRT be preferable to a system?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoooo, is such a waste, if you have a GF that likes you, she's gonna rub her fingers on your remaining hair, or lack of it,and it's gonna be greasy, or your gonna sweat it out having sex with her.
.air piece,same thing, forget about it!
What if your pointed out in public while wearing and get spotted,
lol, by the way, I spotted one amongst my travels and the person was so aggravated, she looked like she wanted to tear it off on the spot!
Even as a baldie I laughed,it was my initial reaction.
Please forgive me because I also wore one before and got laughed at.
Please save yourself the embarrassment, you'll save tons of money and sperm for the woman who truly loves you, you being bald or not.
With that said,what we need are true and cheap solutions, I don't wanna grow boobies! I wanna grow hair, no B.S., no chaser.

Last edited:

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! How Bout I make a fred joke than we can all laugh! lol just kidding. We miss you bro.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoooo, is such a waste, if you have a GF that likes you, she's gonna rub her fingers on your remaining hair, or lack of it,and it's gonna be greasy, or your gonna sweat it out having sex with her.
.air piece,same thing, forget about it!
What if your pointed out in public while wearing and get spotted,
lol, by the way, I spotted one amongst my travels and the person was so aggravated, she looked like she wanted to tear it off on the spot!
Even as a baldie I laughed,it was my initial reaction.
Please forgive me because I also wore one before and got laughed at.
Please save yourself the embarrassment, you'll save tons of money and sperm for the woman who truly loves you, you being bald or not.
With that said,what we need are true and cheap solutions, I don't wanna grow boobies! I wanna grow hair, no B.S., no chaser.

Good pieces are impossible to spot.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Honestly I'm not so sure about this. I love having good hair but HRT is also a nightmare of a different kind. Imagine a non functioning dick, possibility of an MI due to hyperkalemia, gynaecomastia, fatigue, less muscle mass, more abdominal fat, higher risk of prostate cancer or heart disease? A system is free of all that. Both are uncomfortable realities but better to have full hair illusion with a piece and be healthy, over being someone with several medical problems that can kill you too. I wouldn't worry about your nightmare though since finasteride/dutasteride is bullet proof more or less for most early sufferers.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are not prone to gynecomastia, You just have to start dutasteride soon enough to maintain your hair ( see ashton kutcher ) . Here is the solution

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i continued to have a sex life even after it became completely obvious i was balding to the point of necessitating buzzing my head with a zero guard just to look presentable. I met my current girlfriend who I'm probably going to wife up, at the start of this year when my hair was undoubtedly the worst its ever been. Shes cute and in high demand (bunch of rich pussies always trying to run provider game on her), so its not like I went dumpster diving.

so whats the point? Gee idk, I like eating, shitting, sleeping, exercising, playing bideo gaymes, trolling self-important nerds on the internet, sex and intimacy

f*****g crazy i know. You're just depressed you big f*****, like clinically depressed, what you think only baldie c**** have trouble getting laid? Why dont you go join an incel/NEET community and be shocked at how many of them are not only full-heads, but often even good looking full heads who insist their life is over.

your life is only over if you're indian

EDIT: also i get the feeling you're not giving us the truth about what youve tried with dating. You're telling me in 2 years of tinder use you got zero matches? None? Nilch? Nada? Man i f*****g doubt it

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i continued to have a sex life even after it became completely obvious i was balding to the point of necessitating buzzing my head with a zero guard just to look presentable. I met my current girlfriend who I'm probably going to wife up, at the start of this year when my hair was undoubtedly the worst its ever been. Shes cute and in high demand (bunch of rich pussies always trying to run provider game on her), so its not like I went dumpster diving.

so whats the point? Gee idk, I like eating, shitting, sleeping, exercising, playing bideo gaymes, trolling self-important nerds on the internet, sex and intimacy

f*****g crazy i know. You're just depressed you big f*****, like clinically depressed, what you think only baldie c**** have trouble getting laid? Why dont you go join an incel/NEET community and be shocked at how many of them are not only full-heads, but often even good looking full heads who insist their life is over.

EDIT: also i get the feeling you're not giving us the truth about what youve tried with dating. You're telling me in 2 years of tinder use you got zero matches? None? Nilch? Nada? Man i f*****g doubt it

Stop trying, nobody’s buying it.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

How or where did you meet her? Was it in the social circle that you built up while having hair? Some of us didn't do that while we had hair and remain screwed now.

Like I said, I got no matches until I used doctored photos. Doctored here means that I chose photos - and sometimes adjusted them a little - to look like I had a more prominent hairline than I did. I have a NW2 hairline with extreme diffuse thinning so the right lighting goes a long way. When I did that, I started getting more matches and dates but none of the women wanted to spend more than a few hours with me. Many of them seemed to lose enthusiasm within minutes of meeting me (because I turned around and revealed the NW6 outline around my crown...). It was always the same story after I got the doctored photos. Some cool women would say yes to a date and sometimes message me often because they wanted to set it up. In person, they didn't seem happy to be with me and of course never wanted to see me again.

Anyway, I have figured out the point of living life as a bald guy and where we stand with respect to women. From now on, I'm going on the apps and asking more of the women to be friends. Friendship is still a good thing that can be accessed by bald guys. I really thought about it when a poster on here asked how many friends I have made in 2018.

I know where I stand as a bald guy. My aim now is to prove to the world that I could have been a good family man if I had hair. I'll live a clean lifestyle and make enough money to house and support a full family, even younger than most of my peers. That's my goal. I'll then know that I could have done it if I had hair.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How or where did you meet her? Was it in the social circle that you built up while having hair? Some of us didn't do that while we had hair and remain screwed now.

Like I said, I got no matches until I used doctored photos. Doctored here means that I chose photos - and sometimes adjusted them a little - to look like I had a more prominent hairline than I did. I have a NW2 hairline with extreme diffuse thinning so the right lighting goes a long way. When I did that, I started getting more matches and dates but none of the women wanted to spend more than a few hours with me. Many of them seemed to lose enthusiasm within minutes of meeting me (because I turned around and revealed the NW6 outline around my crown...). It was always the same story after I got the doctored photos. Some cool women would say yes to a date and sometimes message me often because they wanted to set it up. In person, they didn't seem happy to be with me and of course never wanted to see me again.

Anyway, I have figured out the point of living life as a bald guy and where we stand with respect to women. From now on, I'm going on the apps and asking more of the women to be friends. Friendship is still a good thing that can be accessed by bald guys. I really thought about it when a poster on here asked how many friends I have made in 2018.

I know where I stand as a bald guy. My aim now is to prove to the world that I could have been a good family man if I had hair. I'll live a clean lifestyle and make enough money to house and support a full family, even younger than most of my peers. That's my goal. I'll then know that I could have done it if I had hair.

not social circle, met her in a park and struck up a conversation. Im old skool like that. In fact ive never bothered with dating apps.

The point of my previous post is I think you are not rationally concluding this is from and only from your hair loss. unless you were doing markedly better BEFORE your hair loss, how would you know? Most men simply don't. Like I said, one visit to any incel community would quickly disabuse one of the notion that only baldies struggle in the dating market. There are guys on those forums some of whom are almost male models in looks and claim to never have any success on tinder et al

PUA is indeed bullshit, but maybe you could benefit from doing some "daygaming". Youve got nothing to lose by trying it, and women are never as mean or standoffish IRL as retards on the internet make them out to be.