What's The Point Of Living Life If You're Bald...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish i had gotten on finasteride when i was 20. i buried my head in the sand when i started losing hair until I was NW3.5+. basically just ignored it and never looked in the mirror, and when people said "you are losing your hair" i just thought they were messing around. the casual glance in a window or a mirror from the front on etc didn't look so bad so i thought it was OK. i would style the front to hang over the receding corners and thought my haircut was bad.

then one day I looked at a picture of me taken from above, and saw just how bad the crown was (and even the front) and it was like being punched in the gut. I saw that my frontal combover was laughable and my crown had a massive hole in it.
I realised why girls were just not interested in me any more. So of course I did my research and hopped in finasteride+min, but it was too late. if I had gotten on it at 20 as a Norwood 1 i'd still have my hair, which was basically 90% of my good looks (whenever girls would comment on my appearance, it was always "I like his hair"; it was never anything about my average face) - with my hair gone = ruined.

TheLastSamurai is right in that we appear invisible. all i want is a girl i am attracted to so i can start a family, but basically nobody is interested in a bald guy. we have new employees starting and all the female workers are interested in what they look like "so the place might have some hot single guys". feelsbadman

all my friends are now getting married and having kids; it is sad that the two bald friends i have have both settled for fatties. and the fatties are unattractive, and have loud unappealing attitudes - i doubt i could even sleep with them they are that unappealing. is this what is in store for me?

Always the same record scratch...like exactly the same. Get a hair transplant and stop whining.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Always the same record scratch...like exactly the same. Get a hair transplant and stop whining.

got money saved up :D but i don't want to go to a cheap surgeon and get butchered. i would love an Umar hair transplant but he is out of my price range. i am considering my options, luckily i am stable on finasteride as a norwood 4 so i think a good hair transplant should give me a thick NW1.5. i might go for the one Fred went with in Belgium.
if I get a norwood 1.5 back and it all works out well you can bet i will be back on here posting pics of all my epic hairstyles and all the chicks hanging off my arms :D

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
got money saved up :D but i don't want to go to a cheap surgeon and get butchered. i would love an Umar hair transplant but he is out of my price range. i am considering my options, luckily i am stable on finasteride as a norwood 4 so i think a good hair transplant should give me a thick NW1.5. i might go for the one Fred went with in Belgium.
if I get a norwood 1.5 back and it all works out well you can bet i will be back on here posting pics of all my epic hairstyles and all the chicks hanging off my arms :D

See you got options. Good luck with that and stop the whine.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If any of you complain again about your hairline, I’m gonna have @disfiguredyoungman start beating you up with his hair piece. You fragile pieces of s..., you are all warned! Tread lightly!

@Cue Bald hes kinda right tho man your comments are killing me here. You gonna make the rest of my hair fall and I ain’t got much left son.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
See you got options. Good luck with that and stop the whine.

well disfiguredyoungman i am sorry you are so sensitive :D i thought this was a place we could post our experiences. and since losing my hair my experiences have been very negative, having a face that doesn't suit it . on the other hand my works colleague has been slick NW7 from age 20 and he has a masculine face that suits the look well. if i looked like him i would be on the "Slaying Chicks Support" forum complaining that I am making pussies too wet. but even with that good looking face he does scare the younger girls by being too intimitating, they all prefer pretty boys (i doubt this guy cares that much about that though)

i hear you bought a system? how is that going? i never considered a system a valid option but if they are making them truly undetectable... the difference in looks is remarkable. and since all of the supposed "cures" are all busts, and we won't have a cure until 2050, if my hair transplant fails i'll have to go down the dark road of a system... i don't think i am strong enough

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
well disfiguredyoungman i am sorry you are so sensitive :D i thought this was a place we could post our experiences. and since losing my hair my experiences have been very negative, having a face that doesn't suit it . on the other hand my works colleague has been slick NW7 from age 20 and he has a masculine face that suits the look well. if i looked like him i would be on the "Slaying Chicks Support" forum complaining that I am making pussies too wet. but even with that good looking face he does scare the younger girls by being too intimitating, they all prefer pretty boys (i doubt this guy cares that much about that though)

i hear you bought a system? how is that going? i never considered a system a valid option but if they are making them truly undetectable... the difference in looks is remarkable. and since all of the supposed "cures" are all busts, and we won't have a cure until 2050, if my hair transplant fails i'll have to go down the dark road of a system... i don't think i am strong enough

You are the sensitive one, I am just trying to motivate you to stop whining.
I have my ups and downs, detectability is not the major issue, the major issue is getting used to it psychologically which is what I am working on.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes and for me i am very bad at waking up in the morning. i would hate to have to get up an hour earlier to apply a unit. especially in the winter when it is dark and the lighting isn't so great. i work with teenagers and if i got busted wearing a wig, it would be stolen within half an hour.

do you have a girlfriend/wife and does she know or care ? i can't see how dating a woman would work with a system either, as every arguement she will automatically win. and if you have a big fight, she will spread it all around.
you would basically have to tell everyone you are wearing, is that what you did? if people say "nice haircut dude" you say "yeah man it isn't real though, it's a hair system" ? i know some people don't call it a wig, they say it is "hair extensions" or "pieces of artificial hair to thicken up what i already have" that way it doesn't have the stigma of a wig and people think it is just like clip on extensions

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So did we come to some consensus on this topic? Is there a point to living if one is bald? Is it a valid analogy to ask, what the point of living is if one is not rich, or attractive, or tall?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes and for me i am very bad at waking up in the morning. i would hate to have to get up an hour earlier to apply a unit. especially in the winter when it is dark and the lighting isn't so great. i work with teenagers and if i got busted wearing a wig, it would be stolen within half an hour.

do you have a girlfriend/wife and does she know or care ? i can't see how dating a woman would work with a system either, as every arguement she will automatically win. and if you have a big fight, she will spread it all around.
you would basically have to tell everyone you are wearing, is that what you did? if people say "nice haircut dude" you say "yeah man it isn't real though, it's a hair system" ? i know some people don't call it a wig, they say it is "hair extensions" or "pieces of artificial hair to thicken up what i already have" that way it doesn't have the stigma of a wig and people think it is just like clip on extensions

You don’t take it off at night, that’s an old wife’s tale. No partner atm thanks to PfS. I keep it a secret

Nexusix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel the same way, if i go bald. I would want to just die. Mainly because I have a small oddly shaped head and an ugly face, the only thing keeping my appearance somewhat manageable is my hair. I just cant believe that in this day and age we dont have a cure for balding.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re all ugly. Hair isn’t gonna make any of you nail that hot waitress you drew your eyes to, while having cereal breakfast with mom and dad. Stop this embarrassing nonsense.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You’re all ugly. Hair isn’t gonna make any of you nail that hot waitress you drew your eyes to, while having cereal breakfast with mom and dad. Stop this embarrassing nonsense.

Then why do all the people (men) on here to whom I send my photos say that I look great? I'm not ugly. I'm bald. Looks are not important but hair is. That's why all of this 'head shape', 'beard density', 'good frame' stuff is also a cope, in my opinion. It's directly about hair, not about the effect that the hair or the lack of hair has on your looks.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Post your DP on facebook,post cover pic on facebook,and only show me how many likes and comment you get in 2 days.
I want to see your charisma.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@doubleindemnity @Saurabhaj you are both objectively ugly. A beautiful person doesn’t need hair. My teacher always used to say that ugly people need long hair or hair in front of their face to cover for their flaws. Good looking people always never need hair because their facial traits are good. Stop crying, you’re both ugly. And I think your personalities are lacking too so of course no woman is gonna give you her flower.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
@doubleindemnity @Saurabhaj you are both objectively ugly. A beautiful person doesn’t need hair. My teacher always used to say that ugly people need long hair or hair in front of their face to cover for their flaws. Good looking people always never need hair because their facial traits are good. Stop crying, you’re both ugly. And I think your personalities are lacking too so of course no woman is gonna give you her flower.

I've seen your head shape and body and mine are a little bit better. We're both in the same boat physically. Maybe you realize that but I'm just letting you know. There is no absolute such as 'ugly people' or 'good looking people'. It depends on whether the person has hair or not. There are hundreds of examples in which you see a guy, consider him one of these good looking ones who does not need hair. But then you take off the hair, either artificially in a photo or with a few years of baldness, and you no longer see them as good looking. Your teacher was mistaken, in my opinion.

It's true that my personality is lacking. But most men these days have poor personalities. It is not as important as you might think.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your head shape and body and mine are a little bit better. We're both in the same boat physically. Maybe you realize that but I'm just letting you know. There is no absolute such as 'ugly people' or 'good looking people'. It depends on whether the person has hair or not. There are hundreds of examples in which you see a guy, consider him one of these good looking ones who does not need hair. But then you take off the hair, either artificially in a photo or with a few years of baldness, and you no longer see them as good looking. Your teacher was mistaken, in my opinion.

It's true that my personality is lacking. But most men these days have poor personalities. It is not as important as you might think.

Man how delusional are you to put me and you in the same boat hahaha. My looks are godly. You’re objectively ugly. Stop lying to yourself, I’m nw5 and people compliment me on my appearance. You’re probably a nw2 at most and you’re about to have a panic attack. I’d love to have my hair back but reality is reality. It’s never coming back.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man how delusional are you to put me and you in the same boat hahaha. My looks are godly. You’re objectively ugly. Stop lying to yourself, I’m nw5 and people compliment me on my appearance. You’re probably a nw2 at most and you’re about to have a panic attack. I’d love to have my hair back but reality is reality. It’s never coming back.
Post a pic of yourself

Edit: I’m drunk now and am so happy to challenge you. You come in here with some egotist mindset of being above all the nw3s or whatever because you’re full bald. You act like you’ve accepted baldness (you’ve said this in a lot of posts that I can bring up if you want) but then I find you on the hair replacement forum. You mentally put yourself above everyone here like balding isn’t a big deal to you when it is (or else you wouldn’t be online every f*****g time I’m online).

Dude drop you’re f*****g ego, you suck and you know it, Seriously, you tried telling people you were the guy in your avatar and it was a lie. If you weren’t a complete loser you would’ve never done some sh*t like that on an anonymous online forum lmfao.

This is a place for actual men who live decent lives to come and get information or vent about hair loss. This is a place where we’re at our weakest point. Funny enough, this seems where you’re at your strongest point. It makes me wonder what you’re real life is like, and I honestly am sorry if it sucks.
Seriously though, get over yourself and your weird (borderline insane lol) excuses for being here. You’re unhappy. If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be on here so often. THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, but for you to be condescending in a forum where people in your same position come to vent/gain information/learn about their condition, you’re not only being a hypocrite, you’re being a bad guy.

Dude you suck, don’t post a pic of yourself tbh, it won’t even be you, just like last time lmao.

Last edited: