What's The Point Of Living Life If You're Bald...

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
@doubleindemnity @Saurabhaj you are both objectively ugly. A beautiful person doesn’t need hair. My teacher always used to say that ugly people need long hair or hair in front of their face to cover for their flaws. Good looking people always never need hair because their facial traits are good. Stop crying, you’re both ugly. And I think your personalities are lacking too so of course no woman is gonna give you her flower.

Amazing...
My words cannot assure You how good looking or ugly I am.I won't be posting pic here.
I won't be defending my looks to you because I don't want to carry on thread wars with you here.

Point of having hair is not for looking great.
Having full head of hair is a part of normal phenotype according to society.
There are many girls who will rather select an average 6s nw0 guys than good looking bald nw6 8s facially looking guys.

Girls here happily used beauty mode of Oppo/Vivo/Xiaomi/other apps to make their average Norwood zero hubby attractive than marrying an attractive nw6 young guy.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
God created man with a tongue and taste buds to enjoy a tasty burger...Then mankind developed this delicious meal, and when you eat it, it reminds you that this is why its more important to be alive than dead...

Attachments

• tastey burger.JPG
    tastey burger.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 214

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Man how delusional are you to put me and you in the same boat hahaha. My looks are godly. You’re objectively ugly. Stop lying to yourself, I’m nw5 and people compliment me on my appearance. You’re probably a nw2 at most and you’re about to have a panic attack. I’d love to have my hair back but reality is reality. It’s never coming back.

I just hope your confidence don't fall away.
This is one of the most important thing in this world.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
God created man with a tongue and taste buds to enjoy a tasty burger...Then mankind developed this delicious meal, and when you eat it, it reminds you that this is why its more important to be alive than dead...
"I'd rather eat a tasty burger as a bald man, than eat dust as a full head..."

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Man how delusional are you to put me and you in the same boat hahaha. My looks are godly. You’re objectively ugly. Stop lying to yourself, I’m nw5 and people compliment me on my appearance. You’re probably a nw2 at most and you’re about to have a panic attack. I’d love to have my hair back but reality is reality. It’s never coming back.

I'm a NW6 and men compliment me on my looks too. It hasn't helped me one bit. What @Saurabhaj says is correct. Look at the kind of men who get married. They have average facial features but a full NW1. Guys like us do not get married even though men may consider our faces to be objectively better looking than theirs. Like I said before, 'facial features', 'good jaw' etc. is all a cope. It comes down to hair.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
@doubleindemnity @Saurabhaj you are both ugly as sin. I can’t read another of your cry-for-hell posts so I’m gonna go. L8r

Motherf**ker stop this nonsense.
I have given you one chance to stop your bullsh#t.
Stop attacking other people without a reason.

There are tons of people on this planet who are ugly or below average.(according to superficial society standards.)
Still,you have no right to call someone ugly.
Every person has heart,respect it.
If you don't correct yourself,there will be one day no one will be with you because of delusional personality.

People are complimenting you to stop breaking your heart.
What really matters today is "are you in relationship."
If you are not,this people are trolling you.

Your way of talking is like 14 year old girl.
The way you mentioned about your teacher's stand before us have clearly given me the vibes of how naive you are.
Don't post about what your teachers told you.
Develop your own opinion.

And I am not ugly,sorry to break your delusional over confidence.

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Motherf**ker stop this nonsense.
I have given you one chance to stop your bullsh#t.
Stop attacking other people without a reason.

There are tons of people on this planet who are ugly or below average.(according to superficial society standards.)
Still,you have no right to call someone ugly.
Every person has heart,respect it.
If you don't correct yourself,there will be one day no one will be with you because of delusional personality.

People are complimenting you to stop breaking your heart.
What really matters today is "are you in relationship."
If you are not,this people are trolling you.

Your way of talking is like 14 year old girl.
The way you mentioned about your teacher's stand before us have clearly given me the vibes of how naive you are.
Don't post about what your teachers told you.
Develop your own opinion.

And I am not ugly,sorry to break your delusional over confidence.

Uhm no. I’m objectively good looking, I know all about angles and facial features, facial exercises and plastic surgery, precisely because I am good looking and a narcissist who cares about maintaining his beautiful looks. I know all there is to know about cosmetics, creams, collagen, antioxidants, facial scrubs, I can go on and on.

You’re just ugly and because you’re ugly you call everyone else delusional or try to drag them with you in your misery pit. Face facts bro, you’re a 3/10 on a good day. I’m a solid 8, a 10 for the average lady who would love to have me in bed with her every single night. Imagine if I had hair, the things I could have achieved. No wait, hair doesn’t mean anything. You achieve things in life by having BALLS and not being a crying puss like you and this guy before you. So stop with this embarrassing moan about how wronged you are in life and go out in the sun. Ugly or not, you’re so annoying that no girl is ever gonna give you her flower. Not even if you were stranded with her on a deserted island. She’d probably kill you and go make love to apes.

TLDR: I’m handsome and bold (and bald). You’re barely thinning and yet you’re ugly as sin. Check your privilege buddy.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Uhm no. I’m objectively good looking, I know all about angles and facial features, facial exercises and plastic surgery, precisely because I am good looking and a narcissist who cares about maintaining his beautiful looks. I know all there is to know about cosmetics, creams, collagen, antioxidants, facial scrubs, I can go on and on.

You’re just ugly and because you’re ugly you call everyone else delusional or try to drag them with you in your misery pit. Face facts bro, you’re a 3/10 on a good day. I’m a solid 8, a 10 for the average lady who would love to have me in bed with her every single night. Imagine if I had hair, the things I could have achieved. No wait, hair doesn’t mean anything. You achieve things in life by having BALLS and not being a crying puss like you and this guy before you. So stop with this embarrassing moan about how wronged you are in life and go out in the sun. Ugly or not, you’re so annoying that no girl is ever gonna give you her flower. Not even if you were stranded with her on a deserted island. She’d probably kill you and go make love to apes.

TLDR: I’m handsome and bold (and bald). You’re barely thinning and yet you’re ugly as sin. Check your privilege buddy.

Tell us how you're doing in dating then, please. Don't say "I will do well by having BALLS and being confident!". We all used to sing that song and it got us nowhere. How well have you actually done in dating in the past 3 months? E.g. how many new lovers have you found? Everything in life, except for getting married and having children, can be achieved by having balls in the way that you described. It's an important exception. I've seen your photos and, given my troubles and the fact that I rate your head shape and physique as slightly worse than mine, I expect that you wouldn't be having any success. But I'd love to hear some of your success stories. I'd love to hear a bald guy who doesn't have other advantages come along and shut me up with actual, true experiences, but it has never happened.

Most of the guys on here are NW5 or beyond. I'm NW6 and I'm quite sure that the user that you're referring to is also a shaved NW6. Why would we be on the impact section if we were barely thinning? We'd be applying concealer (learning how to do it in the general section) and enjoying our lives. Looking at your Insta, you don't seem that different to me. You train hard in the gym and with your diet, and you work hard to be as smart and successful as possible. But you're still at the stage at which you think that these things actually matter in dating. I have found that they do not. Hair does.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell us how you're doing in dating then, please. Don't say "I will do well by having BALLS and being confident!". We all used to sing that song and it got us nowhere. How well have you actually done in dating in the past 3 months? E.g. how many new lovers have you found? Everything in life, except for getting married and having children, can be achieved by having balls in the way that you described. It's an important exception. I've seen your photos and, given my troubles and the fact that I rate your head shape and physique as slightly worse than mine, I expect that you wouldn't be having any success. But I'd love to hear some of your success stories. I'd love to hear a bald guy who doesn't have other advantages come along and shut me up with actual, true experiences, but it has never happened.

Most of the guys on here are NW5 or beyond. I'm NW6 and I'm quite sure that the user that you're referring to is also a shaved NW6. Why would we be on the impact section if we were barely thinning? We'd be applying concealer (learning how to do it in the general section) and enjoying our lives. Looking at your Insta, you don't seem that different to me. You train hard in the gym and with your diet, and you work hard to be as smart and successful as possible. But you're still at the stage at which you think that these things actually matter in dating. I have found that they do not. Hair does.

I have seen many dumb people online but never saw one as naive as you. I want to stop, I do. But the way you fall for these makes me keep going. I’m a terrible, terrible person and I apologize. But you’re like a Norwegian free-range salmon bathed in lemon juice right in front of me so it’s almost impossible for me to ignore it.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Those who make publicity of themselves with their own mouth are losers.
Have you ever heard Cristiano Ronaldo calling himself Handsome in public?
Have you heard Brad Pitt calling himself 10s Looks god in public?
Have you heard taylor swift calling herself one of the most iconic personality alive.
Have you heard Leodicaprio calling himself one of the most powerful person of hollywood?

Your sound very naive.I don't want to insult you,attack you for calling me ugly.
Because I am not at all ugly.

I

Your analysis of calling yourself a 8s has no value.
Girls should call you "I love you"..

This is my challenge to you...
I give you 8 days to prove yourself.
Best luck,I want you to win this challenge.
Post at least 8 I love you messeges to you.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those who make publicity of themselves with their own mouth are losers.
Have you ever heard Cristiano Ronaldo calling himself Handsome in public?
Have you heard Brad Pitt calling himself 10s Looks god in public?
Have you heard taylor swift calling herself one of the most iconic personality alive.
Have you heard Leodicaprio calling himself one of the most powerful person of hollywood?

Your sound very naive.I don't want to insult you,attack you for calling me ugly.
Because I am not at all ugly.

I

Your analysis of calling yourself a 8s has no value.
Girls should call you "I love you"..

This is my challenge to you...
I give you 8 days to prove yourself.
Best luck,I want you to win this challenge.
Post at least 8 I love you messeges to you.

You’re ugly as sin. My square jawline alone is worth more than you as a whole. Stop bullying me with this bs incel talk.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I have seen many dumb people online but never saw one as naive as you. I want to stop, I do. But the way you fall for these makes me keep going. I’m a terrible, terrible person and I apologize. But you’re like a Norwegian free-range salmon bathed in lemon juice right in front of me so it’s almost impossible for me to ignore it.

What does this mean? Also, why are you not responding to my challenge?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You’re ugly as sin. My square jawline alone is worth more than you as a whole. Stop bullying me with this bs incel talk.

SquareJawline my foot.

It's the kiss from the girl you love that has more value than your 10s god look.
Stop becoming some narcissist.

I am not at all bullying you.
I am not ugly,there is no reason for me to be angry with you,but your way of talking is insulting towards those who aren't good looking.

It's not looks that will make you successful in life,its your nature.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SquareJawline my foot.

It's the kiss from the girl you love that has more value than your 10s god look.
Stop becoming some narcissist.

I am not at all bullying you.
I am not ugly,there is no reason for me to be angry with you,but your way of talking is insulting towards those who aren't good looking.

It's not looks that will make you successful in life,its your nature.

You’re ugly.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Narcissism.

Ofc I’m narcissistic because I love being good looking. I look at people like you with terrible looks from above and say “don’t worry son, it’s all gonna be ok. We can’t all be gods”. Yeah, I smell my farts too. Who’s gonna stop me!

TLDR: you’re ugly

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Ofc I’m narcissistic because I love being good looking. I look at people like you with terrible looks from above and say “don’t worry son, it’s all gonna be ok. We can’t all be gods”. Yeah, I smell my farts too. Who’s gonna stop me!

TLDR: you’re ugly

We have all seen your photos. They do not represent photos of a man who can easily do well with dating. We know that because we have compared them to photos of ourselves. Your message might as well be directed towards yourself.