What's The Point Of Living Life If You're Bald...

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not social circle, met her in a park and struck up a conversation. Im old skool like that. In fact ive never bothered with dating apps.

The point of my previous post is I think you are not rationally concluding this is from and only from your hair loss. unless you were doing markedly better BEFORE your hair loss, how would you know? Most men simply don't. Like I said, one visit to any incel community would quickly disabuse one of the notion that only baldies struggle in the dating market. There are guys on those forums some of whom are almost male models in looks and claim to never have any success on tinder et al

PUA is indeed bullshit, but maybe you could benefit from doing some "daygaming". Youve got nothing to lose by trying it, and women are never as mean or standoffish IRL as retards on the internet make them out to be.

Lad stop, you’re killing me here. And I haven’t had my morning coffee yet.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you are not prone to gynecomastia, You just have to start dutasteride soon enough to maintain your hair ( see ashton kutcher ) . Here is the solution

It's a virtual cure. In the 5 year trial they had all kinds of norwoods and 99% didn't lose hair even the aggressive cases. TBH that same result is apparent on finasteride, just it's slightly weaker so more like 90% after 10 years. Important to remember that the gap keeps widening between placebo and finasteride users, this doesn't even take into account quality of hair and of the donor region. finasteride's effectiveness decreases a little but that's due to the non responders, those who respond continue to get better as the studies directly state. The placebo guys lose a HUGE amount in a 1cm diameter circle.

060406_propeciachart.jpg

I can count on my hands the number of cases where there has been substantial loss on Finasteride and demonstrated with pictures. One was a guy who had a full head for 10 years on finasteride and suddenly his crown just developed a hole - but I think he was going for surgery after and the rest of his hair was great a decade on the drug which is a lot of time. It's rare even on this forum, the biggest regret is getting on it late and then not responding as the balding process has taken hold.

There were twins on dutasteride someone once linked to this forum with pictures. The one who took it for 10 years was a thick Norwood 1 with very early slight crown loss in bright lights, the other was diffuse Norwood 6 who didn't take the drug. Later the other twin took it and made a noticeable recovery at the front but the back remained cosmetically dead with only a slight recovery. The early you start, the better for your hair and peace of mind. For men's hair loss, not taking a DHT inhibitor is like not treating your hair loss, especially when the genes are aggressive. I take it and I don't have really aggressive genetics and good donor, it's simply not worth the risk to avoid this pill if you want good hair. The drug interacts with bugger all other drugs and systems of the body, sides are restricted to sexual/breast and temporary/rare. Most healthy males will be fine on it.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
but I reallly don't believe that finasteride will be enough to maintain for young men with aggressive hair loss ;

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
not social circle, met her in a park and struck up a conversation. Im old skool like that. In fact ive never bothered with dating apps.

The point of my previous post is I think you are not rationally concluding this is from and only from your hair loss. unless you were doing markedly better BEFORE your hair loss, how would you know? Most men simply don't. Like I said, one visit to any incel community would quickly disabuse one of the notion that only baldies struggle in the dating market. There are guys on those forums some of whom are almost male models in looks and claim to never have any success on tinder et al

PUA is indeed bullshit, but maybe you could benefit from doing some "daygaming". Youve got nothing to lose by trying it, and women are never as mean or standoffish IRL as retards on the internet make them out to be.

I used to do remarkably well pre hairloss....... after not so much, Id love to see a pic of this girl, for research of course. No ones should say you will never score a girl, or even a mildly attractive one but your chances are always MUCH less than a decent looking guy with hair. When my hair loss was full on, girls would BARELY pay attention to me. I shaved my head and it worked a bit better but the girls then werent even all that brag-able. The one I remember most was a really cute nurse really flirting with me on a dr visit, was fun until she said she had 2 kids..... b**ch must have popped the first one out at TWELVE! I even had girls who used to think I was cute snub me completely after I shaved, I hated shaving my head. Shaving is just the new comb over

LordHopeJustice1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a 16 year old with thinning patches of hair plz help. Does male pattern baldness look like this? I have a pain like burning.

Attachments

• PATCHY HAIR WIH PAIN 2.jpg
    PATCHY HAIR WIH PAIN 2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 192

LordHopeJustice1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"CrownBalding,
I have hairloss with patches in circles but not completely bald its burning. Is this male pattern baldness. I have severe scalp pain.

Attachments

• PATCHY HAIR WIH PAIN 2.jpg
    PATCHY HAIR WIH PAIN 2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 153

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, just a general update. I mean each thread is more or less the same thing, so please allow me to vent a little.

I'm not sure what happened or how recently it was. But quite recently, I realised that I'm not as attractive as I was. Well, no sh*t. But, it hit me. It sneaked up on me quite pervasively. My f*****g recession. I can't remember and I guess I'll never know when I went through the 'tipping' point from a somewhat good-looking guy to an egg-like bland looking guy. Perhaps the last year or so.

I had deluded myself for a a while thinking that a short buzz would be the easiest cover up. But even that hasn't seemed to help recently. I look at my crappy baldy head and it doesn't matter. I have this wide f*****g forehead, and I'm now beginning the slow descent into diffusion.

The problem is, it's not that going bald makes us 'ugly' as much as it makes us invisible. It makes me feel old, plain, invisible, and empty. I just don't know where to go from here. I don't know what happened to my last haircut, but it didn't seem to have the same effect as before. Maybe my hair was too short on top, or the sides weren't done right. The problem is I'm tired of the continual guessing game of it. Sometimes I look better, but usually I don't. The 'island' of hair is starting to slowly, ever so slowly appear on my head, as the diffuse ever so slowly happens.

God, its a torturous piece of sh*t thing to happen to us. The only card I have left now is to try and grow it out. It looks sh*t grown out, and it looks sh*t buzzed. That feeling is really f*****g shitty.

I'm 29 and I wasted my twenties taking drugs, binge-drinking, and chasing women. Now I stopped drugs and binge-drinking, and stopped smoking. I'm finally doing some interesting and fun hobbies; salsa and fine art classes. I see a therapist also. I don't know what recently made me feel down. Maybe its the realisation that all the girls I have dated recently are ugly or demented. This year, I dated this ugly-ish girl, this 5 foot 1 Asian girl who boxed and didn't smile, and went on a few dates with this virgin who had intimacy issues. I mean, they all more or less had big problems. And that I have always dreamed of getting a more attractive girl but the reality hit me that maybe that is an unrealistic expectation.

That hit me a lot. I'm starting to see friends getting married, people getting settled. And whilst I have a lot of play for, and I don't always get down like this, I feel disadvantaged in many ways. I don't want to settle for an ugly woman. Nor a women who comes from mainland china or something and doesn't brush her teeth before she sees me. Literally this recent one, she got into bed, and I could smell a fresh sort of smell on her breath. I asked her whether she brushed her teeth, and she said she had applied some gel for an ulcer. I mean, is that me or is that f*****g gross?

I just want an attractive woman. Just a decent package, well educated, attractive, girl-next-door type vibe. Perhaps and probably my problems go past just a lack of hair follicles. But I feel frustrated as I have all the 'right' things going for me, but I'm struggling. I don't mind marrying a girl and settling down. I just one I could actually be happy to keep for the longer term. Perhaps the sooner I become a bald f*** the sooner I can accept my new life and pretend that I'll look like Bruce Willis.

Last edited:

Sadysat

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just can't take it. I'm at rock bottom. I have been trying for 2 years and have been unable to get a girlfriend through dating apps. All I wanted to do was to get married and have children. People are always telling me to do this day game stuff. Well I've looked around and it turns out that the best women are not around during day game time. That's because they're at work. Big surprise there(!) On top of that, day game is all a lie. The Youtube PUAs hire actresses for their day game videos and this is well documented. So if dating apps don't work and day game doesn't work, there doesn't seem to be any hope. Baldness has ruined my life irreparably and it would have been better to not be born. Why be in shape if you're bald? Why make money if you're bald? Why work so hard to get ahead in life? Why go on feeding yourself and keeping yourself healthy if you're bald? You're a failure as a man.

I'm sorry if this post seems negative. To me, it's all correct and the only good counterargument would be "well, what is the point of living life at all..."?

Genetically you are not doubt a trash but this means only you shouldn't have kids. Otherwise you should enjoy your life to the fullest. And don't worry about sl*ts they are useless, their only value is vagina it's pathetic. You can buy some pussy cheap even in the west, otherwise move to Eastern Europe - those sl*ts are ridiculously cheap and such a cheap skank wouldn't even think for a second to criticise her bald sugar daddy. Women are pieces of sh*t, every woman is million times more pathetic than the baldest of men. Keep that in mind.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetically you are not doubt a trash but this means only you shouldn't have kids. Otherwise you should enjoy your life to the fullest. And don't worry about sl*ts they are useless, their only value is vagina it's pathetic. You can buy some pussy cheap even in the west, otherwise move to Eastern Europe - those sl*ts are ridiculously cheap and such a cheap skank wouldn't even think for a second to criticise her bald sugar daddy. Women are pieces of sh*t, every woman is million times more pathetic than the baldest of men. Keep that in mind.

Well...you are bad at parties, that’s for sure.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i wish i had gotten on finasteride when i was 20. i buried my head in the sand when i started losing hair until I was NW3.5+. basically just ignored it and never looked in the mirror, and when people said "you are losing your hair" i just thought they were messing around. the casual glance in a window or a mirror from the front on etc didn't look so bad so i thought it was OK. i would style the front to hang over the receding corners and thought my haircut was bad.

then one day I looked at a picture of me taken from above, and saw just how bad the crown was (and even the front) and it was like being punched in the gut. I saw that my frontal combover was laughable and my crown had a massive hole in it.
I realised why girls were just not interested in me any more. So of course I did my research and hopped in finasteride+min, but it was too late. if I had gotten on it at 20 as a Norwood 1 i'd still have my hair, which was basically 90% of my good looks (whenever girls would comment on my appearance, it was always "I like his hair"; it was never anything about my average face) - with my hair gone = ruined.

TheLastSamurai is right in that we appear invisible. all i want is a girl i am attracted to so i can start a family, but basically nobody is interested in a bald guy. we have new employees starting and all the female workers are interested in what they look like "so the place might have some hot single guys". feelsbadman

all my friends are now getting married and having kids; it is sad that the two bald friends i have have both settled for fatties. and the fatties are unattractive, and have loud unappealing attitudes - i doubt i could even sleep with them they are that unappealing. is this what is in store for me?

Sadysat

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish i had gotten on finasteride when i was 20. i buried my head in the sand when i started losing hair until I was NW3.5+. basically just ignored it and never looked in the mirror, and when people said "you are losing your hair" i just thought they were messing around. the casual glance in a window or a mirror from the front on etc didn't look so bad so i thought it was OK. i would style the front to hang over the receding corners and thought my haircut was bad.

then one day I looked at a picture of me taken from above, and saw just how bad the crown was (and even the front) and it was like being punched in the gut. I saw that my frontal combover was laughable and my crown had a massive hole in it.
I realised why girls were just not interested in me any more. So of course I did my research and hopped in finasteride+min, but it was too late. if I had gotten on it at 20 as a Norwood 1 i'd still have my hair, which was basically 90% of my good looks (whenever girls would comment on my appearance, it was always "I like his hair"; it was never anything about my average face) - with my hair gone = ruined.

TheLastSamurai is right in that we appear invisible. all i want is a girl i am attracted to so i can start a family, but basically nobody is interested in a bald guy. we have new employees starting and all the female workers are interested in what they look like "so the place might have some hot single guys". feelsbadman

all my friends are now getting married and having kids; it is sad that the two bald friends i have have both settled for fatties. and the fatties are unattractive, and have loud unappealing attitudes - i doubt i could even sleep with them they are that unappealing. is this what is in store for me?

lol if u want an american wh*** then probably that's in store for you. in your position I would however look into Eastern Europe and not give a f*** what those idiotic american skanks think. those are worthless vaginas you are talking about - who cares.