What's The Point Of Living Life If You're Bald...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But think about the family. The mother and father are still taking care of their kid - even though he may have disabilities - and making sure that he has the most enjoyable time. No matter what difficulties he might face, the parents love him unconditionally and will always see him as one of the most incredible, high achieving people of his age. There's still something very heartening about seeing a scene like this and to me it comes from the whole family spending time and bonding together. We'll never experience that.

Come on man.
Look, I hate hair loss, I am f**ing depressed my whole life because of it, and it is very shitty without a doubt.
But Hands down, on the bottom line, you really think you would prefer to be paralyzed??? stop bs man. why cant you just admit there are worse stuff then hairloss??

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on man.
Look, I hate hair loss, I am f**ing depressed my whole life because of it, and it is very shitty without a doubt.
But Hands down, on the bottom line, you really think you would prefer to be paralyzed??? stop bs man. why cant you just admit there are worse stuff then hairloss??

To be fair, throughout my life I have never been as frightened of paralysis as I was of baldness. I guess, it’s because in my eyes being paralyzed you can still be good looking and ‘cool’.
But I am brushing probably over a lot of cons, dunno...it would be really interesting to see though, which condition would make us happier. I am convinced that people have different resistances towards different ailments.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, throughout my life I have never been as frightened of paralysis as I was of baldness. I guess, it’s because in my eyes being paralyzed you can still be good looking and ‘cool’.
But I am brushing probably over a lot of cons, dunno...it would be really interesting to see though, which condition would make us happier. I am convinced that people have different resistances towards different ailments.
You serious? I guess you dont have any close one whose paralysed, because you have zero idea what it means.
You aware the fact that you depend on another person completely?? To feed you? To carry you,? To wipe your ***? Im talking about paralysis from neck down, someone that can operate the upper body its totally different of course, but still much worse then baldness.
You saying paralysis isnt that bad is like a fullhead saying baldness isnt that bad - only much worse.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Is good looking enough is the only requirement in your life?
You seriously need to think about your superficial thinking.
I have seen many people destroying their own life by being superficial.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You serious? I guess you dont have any close one whose paralysed, because you have zero idea what it means.
You aware the fact that you depend on another person completely?? To feed you? To carry you,? To wipe your ***? Im talking about paralysis from neck down, someone that can operate the upper body its totally different of course, but still much worse then baldness.
You saying paralysis isnt that bad is like a fullhead saying baldness isnt that bad - only much worse.

I thought we were talking about a guy in a wheelchair...neck down, no I wouldn’t take that deal.

Is good looking enough is the only requirement in your life?
You seriously need to think about your superficial thinking.
I have seen many people destroying their own life by being superficial.

I am what I am. Not being ugly is very, very, very important to me, I didn’t choose this preference in fact I’d rather be different, but it’s really ingrained in my psyche and I cannot get over it.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I am what I am. Not being ugly is very, very, very important to me, I didn’t choose this preference in fact I’d rather be different, but it’s really ingrained in my psyche and I cannot get over it.

Do you think baldness makes a man ugly?
Baldness or hair loss do not change the facial aesthetics.
Go and look around your city,walking and check how people look.

Baldness is just a major deviation from normal young superficial look.
This is the reason why bald men are not given priority in young age and has nothing to do with ugliness.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But think about the family. The mother and father are still taking care of their kid - even though he may have disabilities - and making sure that he has the most enjoyable time. No matter what difficulties he might face, the parents love him unconditionally and will always see him as one of the most incredible, high achieving people of his age. There's still something very heartening about seeing a scene like this and to me it comes from the whole family spending time and bonding together. We'll never experience that.

Man baldness is bad i know. But it is much worse in the eyes of a bald man than a full head...
I lost my girlfriend (not due to balding more due to stop showing interest in her).

And now some months later i need to decide with which girl i like to date. When it comes to dating being bald may makes it harder but not impossible. (And my dates are like 22 to 25 so even young girls don t care that much about balding) And yes they are good looking.

You need to find things to compensate your balding... For me i m lucky with my 1,95m hight and i spend 2 hours in the gym each day. But you also need to be interesting. I speend like 10 months in different cultures so i have allways something to tell and I will finish my phd in about 2 years.

(As a full head my dating live was worse girls said i was arogant)

And i never used a dating app so i can t help you with that. Good luck and try to make yourself more interesting.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man baldness is bad i know. But it is much worse in the eyes of a bald man than a full head...
I lost my girlfriend (not due to balding more due to stop showing interest in her).

And now some months later i need to decide with which girl i like to date. When it comes to dating being bald may makes it harder but not impossible. (And my dates are like 22 to 25 so even young girls don t care that much about balding) And yes they are good looking.

You need to find things to compensate your balding... For me i m lucky with my 1,95m hight and i spend 2 hours in the gym each day. But you also need to be interesting. I speend like 10 months in different cultures so i have allways something to tell and I will finish my phd in about 2 years.

And i never used a dating app so i can t help you with that. Good luck and try to make yourself more interesting.

I really wish people would stop with this meme. I was "interesting" enough to get half a dozen long term relationships before all my hair fell out, and now... I'll let you guess

Balding really does ruin some people's dating lives

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

1.95m height. That's what it takes to overcome baldness. It hit me the other day. I matched with somebody on a dating app and almost set the date. But then I looked at the photos and noticed that she has a different background and different features. "Do I really want my children to have those features? They'd struggle worse than me", I thought. What a terrible thought and I blame the apps for giving me this mindset. But then it hit me that this is exactly what a woman thinks when she sees a bald man. This explains perfectly why money, status, intelligence, travel, being in shape etc. doesn't help a bald guy. Height does because it can cause somebody to answer "yes" to my question before.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant. I tried on a system and it looked somehow wrong. When I put it on, I didn't look strong or like a leader anymore. Plus there would have been a lot of explaining to do with the system and it would mean quitting minoxidil forever. Do you think that it's really the only way?

Then you need to try again. If at first you fail just pick yourself up again and keep trying. From what I heard the first HS's always seem a little bad so you can just try again, and again.

INT

Reaction score
1.95m height. That's what it takes to overcome baldness. It hit me the other day. I matched with somebody on a dating app and almost set the date. But then I looked at the photos and noticed that she has a different background and different features. "Do I really want my children to have those features? They'd struggle worse than me", I thought. What a terrible thought and I blame the apps for giving me this mindset. But then it hit me that this is exactly what a woman thinks when she sees a bald man. This explains perfectly why money, status, intelligence, travel, being in shape etc. doesn't help a bald guy. Height does because it can cause somebody to answer "yes" to my question before.

This only applies to superficial women, which are usually the only ones that you can find on those apps.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Then you need to try again. If at first you fail just pick yourself up again and keep trying. From what I heard the first HS's always seem a little bad so you can just try again, and again.

But this is one of the best HS clinics in the world. However, the staff did warn me that they were putting an old, bad system on me just to show me how it looks. Do you really think that a system is the only way forward? I don't want to do the explaining and I am personally ok with the buzzed head. But, obviously, I want to get married.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But this is one of the best HS clinics in the world. However, the staff did warn me that they were putting an old, bad system on me just to show me how it looks. Do you really think that a system is the only way forward? I don't want to do the explaining and I am personally ok with the buzzed head. But, obviously, I want to get married.

Honestly guy, I find it hard to believe that you really cant get married, if this is all you want.
For me, and im sure that most of guys here, baldness is shitty for 2 reasons:
1. one, that you f**ing hate yourself, and cant look at yourself at the mirror
2. lets be honest, just going out with girls, to have some fun, hopefully bang some of them. Young guys, and even some older ones, dont really care much about marriage I think (that including me)

But if all you want is getting married? there is no way you cant find even one woman for that. There are lots of married bald / ugly / short guys everywhere. I think you either lie to yourself, or you just have skyrocket high standards

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If a women judges you on your hair, then that's not a women you should worry about.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Honestly guy, I find it hard to believe that you really cant get married, if this is all you want.
For me, and im sure that most of guys here, baldness is shitty for 2 reasons:
1. one, that you f**ing hate yourself, and cant look at yourself at the mirror
2. lets be honest, just going out with girls, to have some fun, hopefully bang some of them. Young guys, and even some older ones, dont really care much about marriage I think (that including me)

But if all you want is getting married? there is no way you cant find even one woman for that. There are lots of married bald / ugly / short guys everywhere. I think you either lie to yourself, or you just have skyrocket high standards

I've met over 40 cool women on dates. At least 20 of those were looking for a proper boyfriend and something that might lead to marriage. I got less than 5 who wanted to see me again and they were all the kind who wanted something casual. The bald guys who get married are in the "they met when he had hair" category or they are super tall. I haven't seen a contrary example.

If a women judges you on your hair, then that's not a women you should worry about.

So you shouldn't worry about any woman who you find attractive? That's what it will come down to. These self strengthening platitudes are nice but not when you think about what they really entail.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've met over 40 cool women on dates. At least 20 of those were looking for a proper boyfriend and something that might lead to marriage. I got less than 5 who wanted to see me again and they were all the kind who wanted something casual. The bald guys who get married are in the "they met when he had hair" category or they are super tall. I haven't seen a contrary example.

So you shouldn't worry about any woman who you find attractive? That's what it will come down to. These self strengthening platitudes are nice but not when you think about what they really entail.

I never said that. I feel my original reply holds more value than any further attempted responses from myself. You seem very against other users advice anyway. I wish you well.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I never said that. I feel my original reply holds more value than any further attempted responses from myself. You seem very against other users advice anyway. I wish you well.

I didn't mean to offend you or be adversarial. Just to be clear...are you absolutely suggesting a system for me?

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't mean to offend you or be adversarial. Just to be clear...are you absolutely suggesting a system for me?

Yes, I'm absolutely suggesting a HS. If I were at a point of no return I'd get one 100%. I wouldn't worry about future partners hating it at all. As I said in my previous reply:

If I met someone and they left me because of my hair, I'd consider that a bullet dodged.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm absolutely suggesting a HS. If I were at a point of no return I'd get one 100%. I wouldn't worry about future partners hating it at all. As I said in my previous reply:

If I met someone and they left me because of my hair, I'd consider that a bullet dodged.

Did hairlosstalk made a contract with a hairsystem company or why it is spamming more and more here.

Oh and a guy named: "hairsystemguy" with a profil picture that says: "Chooselife" is telling guys to get a system. Seems legit.
What we do have next week? A guy named: "Slybaldguy" is selling razorblades?

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did hairlosstalk made a contract with a hairsystem company or why it is spamming more and more here.

Oh and a guy named: "hairsystemguy" with a profil picture that says: "Chooselife" is telling guys to get a system. Seems legit.
What we do have next week? A guy named: "Slybaldguy" is selling razorblades?

Excuse me? I suggest you check my previous posts on here before you start throwing around such pathetic accusations. If you had taken the time to read them you would see I'm not even wearing one, nor do I have any immediate intentions to do so. I'm actually about to trial something else: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...will-leave-results-later.117265/#post-1713886

Nice try slick. Perhaps try and reach higher next time.

Last edited: