What's The Point Of Living Life If You're Bald...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I just can't take it. I'm at rock bottom. I have been trying for 2 years and have been unable to get a girlfriend through dating apps. All I wanted to do was to get married and have children. People are always telling me to do this day game stuff. Well I've looked around and it turns out that the best women are not around during day game time. That's because they're at work. Big surprise there(!) On top of that, day game is all a lie. The Youtube PUAs hire actresses for their day game videos and this is well documented. So if dating apps don't work and day game doesn't work, there doesn't seem to be any hope. Baldness has ruined my life irreparably and it would have been better to not be born. Why be in shape if you're bald? Why make money if you're bald? Why work so hard to get ahead in life? Why go on feeding yourself and keeping yourself healthy if you're bald? You're a failure as a man.

I'm sorry if this post seems negative. To me, it's all correct and the only good counterargument would be "well, what is the point of living life at all..."?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not a failure, my friend, you have just been dealt bad cards. If you just want to get married you can always look into these catalogue brides.

Tsuji is potentially arround the corner, there is some hope..men can get married really late in life.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just can't take it. I'm at rock bottom. I have been trying for 2 years and have been unable to get a girlfriend through dating apps. All I wanted to do was to get married and have children. People are always telling me to do this day game stuff. Well I've looked around and it turns out that the best women are not around during day game time. That's because they're at work. Big surprise there(!) On top of that, day game is all a lie. The Youtube PUAs hire actresses for their day game videos and this is well documented. So if dating apps don't work and day game doesn't work, there doesn't seem to be any hope. Baldness has ruined my life irreparably and it would have been better to not be born. Why be in shape if you're bald? Why make money if you're bald? Why work so hard to get ahead in life? Why go on feeding yourself and keeping yourself healthy if you're bald? You're a failure as a man.

I'm sorry if this post seems negative. To me, it's all correct and the only good counterargument would be "well, what is the point of living life at all..."?

I support your decision in not living if thats something you would like to do. Given the in depth post, I'd say your perception of androgenetic alopecia has been solidified; none of us here could convince otherwise.

Perhaps, seeking out a psychiatrist would be beneficial for you. Why would anyone dislike my post, when this website facilitate talk like yours?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not a failure, my friend, you have just been dealt bad cards. If you just want to get married you can always look into these catalogue brides.

Tsuji is potentially arround the corner, there is some hope..men can get married really late in life.
about the catalogue brides, absolutely do not have f*****g kids lol. my bald dad went to asia to meet my mom and she's dumb, mentally ill, and i've inherited her shitty asian manlet genes. its horrible having bad genes from BOTH sides. not to mention the double whammy impact of being raised badly AND having inferior genetics.

i have so much anger and depression at my parents and genes and life situation. i don't come here often as venting can only take you so far. it can easily veer into jerking yourself over your own misery. whatever. i'm just trying to accept things and make peace with them. thats all you can do really, if you don't have what it takes to actually fix the situation directly. the latter is REALLY what you want to do

as for anger its better to rethink what makes you angry, mentally make peace with it, rather than blindly vent it. the whole puching bag idea can encourage it. and it doesnt attack the root cause

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of how I would answer the question is in my comment over here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...he-real-problems-in-life.114920/#post-1682391

It's difficult but not impossible to give an answer that changes the way a person thinks about such questions. What good is it to say, "women are not that important", "just get a hooker, man", "life is what you make it"? Those are just like saying, "just shave it, bro". Not the answer you seek. So what is the answer then? It's something you must achieve, not acquire. Follow the patterns in your mind that make you feel the way you do and let them help you find value in yourself and acceptance of what is truly important in life. The absolute first step is patience. I can expound further later. Let's put things in perspective and see what others here have to say.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm NW4 and I'm constantly surrounded by poonani. of course none of it wants to sleep with me though feelsbadman

but yeah the PUA's are all fake. either that or they approach 1000 women and get one success which they post on youtube; giving them a success rate of 0.1%.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Some of how I would answer the question is in my comment over here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...he-real-problems-in-life.114920/#post-1682391

It's difficult but not impossible to give an answer that changes the way a person thinks about such questions. What good is it to say, "women are not that important", "just get a hooker, man", "life is what you make it"? Those are just like saying, "just shave it, bro". Not the answer you seek. So what is the answer then? It's something you must achieve, not acquire. Follow the patterns in your mind that make you feel the way you do and let them help you find value in yourself and acceptance of what is truly important in life. The absolute first step is patience. I can expound further later. Let's put things in perspective and see what others here have to say.

I've read your post. I'm over 25. I'm in good health and have been for years. Like I said in another post, men are always telling how I look like I am doing well with my exercising, diet etc. My goal was to get married and have my first child by age 30. That's what means the most to me right now because I believe that being a family man is the highest, best thing to strive towards. Joining up with another person to raise a family of people with the same goal to enrich the world etc. is the best thing a person can do, in my opinion. Jordan Peterson more or less says exactly this. Being bald has ruined it all. I don't believe in career or money goals. I believe that the reason to get money is so that you can support others around you. For me, that comes back to being a family man and supporting your family. In fact, I haven't started my new job yet but when I do I'll be among the top 5% (or better I think) of earners in the country. That will be achieved under the age of 30. It's all not enough, of course, because I'm bald. I'm going to look into that Viktor Frankl book; it looks very good. But your post is all stuff that I have heard before. What if my goal is something that is ruined by hair loss? That's what I'm facing.

I'm NW4 and I'm constantly surrounded by poonani. of course none of it wants to sleep with me though feelsbadman

but yeah the PUA's are all fake. either that or they approach 1000 women and get one success which they post on youtube; giving them a success rate of 0.1%.

I found out the hard way that everybody on Youtube is just out to make money. There is even one hair loss support channels that I used to frequent. You probably know it; it is run by a privileged, married, NW2 guy who doesn't know the first thing about baldness or how to deal with real pain and disappointment. Anyway, he made a video once and stated many times in other videos that his main goal is to make money by getting (pathetic) hair loss sufferers to view his videos. He does not care about helping. As for these Youtube PUAs, there are plenty of cases where it was demonstrated that they hired an actress for the job. Even if they don't, you'll see that they mostly pick up foreign holidaymakers. You simply can't find a wife in that setting because the right kind of woman is at work. They go for hours and tens of flakes just to get one date that goes well. It's not a glamorous or desirable life at all, in my opinion. If somebody offered them the family life that I'm describing with a faithful, caring and conscientious wife (the kind that only has eyes for men with hair...), they'd take it in a heartbeat. Of course, they can't, because they have to make a living off of the PUA material.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
short answer..... Dont Know

Honestly getting a wife shouldnt be hard, depends on what you are looking for though. Youre not going to cold walk up to a 10 as a regular bald guy and get far. Maybe aim for like a 6? And honestly when I say 6 maybe start thinking 4's because a lot of guys here have a WEIRD interpretation of looks for women and place unicorns as like an 8 lol.

as for this portion

Why be in shape if you're bald? Why make money if you're bald? Why work so hard to get ahead in life? Why go on feeding yourself and keeping yourself healthy if you're bald?

for you, for you to not go completely insane... thats about it. Maybe those one or two women that might still find you alluring. The money... maybe that can get you a hair transplant, thats what I did. Top that with being in shape and you have a shot.
In the mean time, YES go use hookers to get laid if you want. Theres no shame in that and maybe youll learn a thing or 2. Just be safe doing it. Take a year or 2 for YOU and do things YOU want because once you do land that wife and kids, what YOU want is out the window.

I found out the hard way that everybody on Youtube is just out to make money. There is even one hair loss support channels that I used to frequent. You probably know it; it is run by a privileged, married, NW2 guy who doesn't know the first thing about baldness or how to deal with real pain and disappointment. Anyway, he made a video once and stated many times in other videos that his main goal is to make money by getting (pathetic) hair loss sufferers to view his videos. He does not care about helping. As for these Youtube PUAs, there are plenty of cases where it was demonstrated that they hired an actress for the job. Even if they don't, you'll see that they mostly pick up foreign holidaymakers. You simply can't find a wife in that setting because the right kind of woman is at work. They go for hours and tens of flakes just to get one date that goes well. It's not a glamorous or desirable life at all, in my opinion. If somebody offered them the family life that I'm describing with a faithful, caring and conscientious wife (the kind that only has eyes for men with hair...), they'd take it in a heartbeat. Of course, they can't, because they have to make a living off of the PUA material.

If THIS is true then you guys (Us guys) need to be outing people like this. I mean seriously, I have said for years the lack of true forward momentum on this board is astounding. I mean being pissed about hairloss in one thing but its no reason to be walked on.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
short answer..... Dont Know

Honestly getting a wife shouldnt be hard, depends on what you are looking for though. Youre not going to cold walk up to a 10 as a regular bald guy and get far. Maybe aim for like a 6? And honestly when I say 6 maybe start thinking 4's because a lot of guys here have a WEIRD interpretation of looks for women and place unicorns as like an 8 lol.

as for this portion

for you, for you to not go completely insane... thats about it. Maybe those one or two women that might still find you alluring. The money... maybe that can get you a hair transplant, thats what I did. Top that with being in shape and you have a shot.
In the mean time, YES go use hookers to get laid if you want. Theres no shame in that and maybe youll learn a thing or 2. Just be safe doing it. Take a year or 2 for YOU and do things YOU want because once you do land that wife and kids, what YOU want is out the window.

If THIS is true then you guys (Us guys) need to be outing people like this. I mean seriously, I have said for years the lack of true forward momentum on this board is astounding. I mean being pissed about hairloss in one thing but its no reason to be walked on.

I do want to get laid, I guess. But I don't want to use hookers because I could get infected with herpes and ruin my chances of getting a wife. I'm not so interested in getting laid that I'd risk herpes. I want to get married and be a family man. That's all. You say that getting a wife shouldn't be hard but none of us bald guys on here have achieved it. If you are saying that it shouldn't be that hard, then please explain how a bald loser like myself can do it. N.B. I only think of myself as a loser because I have evidently lost the game of life. It's an objective label, not an opinion or feeling. I have been going on dates for around 2 years. It's been around 50 different women of varying levels of attractiveness. I've been rejected by attractive, independent women as well as more curvy, less rich women. Lowering your standards simply does not work, as far as I can tell. At the moment I'm just stunned by it all. I have quite a few women who agreed to go on a date with me but I didn't follow up and set the date after taking their phone number. Well, what's the use? That's what I thought and then I didn't set the date. I know that I am really letting myself down by not even trying but how am I realistically supposed to forget all of those bad experiences now? I was ok after 10 bad experiences and then almost ok after 20. Now it is becoming too much and I have trouble looking forward to dates.

Even if I somehow manage to get a wife through all this, I will have gone through so much pain and disappointment from it all. I look at guys in a similar demographic to me with their hair and their chances to get married and wonder what I did wrong. What did I do to deserve this life? How evil and terrible must I have been in a past life to deserve what I am getting now? And how in the world are even the PUAs or redpillers wrong? They say that confidence, money, status, intelligence, self-belief are important to women. Well, they're not. It's all been about hair or height for me.

I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant. I tried on a system and it looked somehow wrong. When I put it on, I didn't look strong or like a leader anymore. Plus there would have been a lot of explaining to do with the system and it would mean quitting minoxidil forever. Do you think that it's really the only way?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@doubleindemnity said..."What if my goal is something that is ruined by hair loss? That's what I'm facing." You also stated striving in work and earning top money are not that important to you. But acquiring someone to mate with and produce offspring is a similar objective. An accomplishment, a thing, merely of a different shade of gray. But, I understand this is what you want to be happy. And that is the the importance of life, to be happy. So, ultimately we are cast into life with little choice but to accept it and find some measure of happiness. It may not be possible to find what you want in this life. But, I emphasize again, be patient, 30 is still young, you may get what you want only later in life if you never give up. But face the reality there are no guarantees. Do what you can now to find peace of mind and confidence in yourself. I know these are the things you hear over and over again but it's of value. Bald or not, there is an inner strength that telegraphs to other human beings with positive effects if you can develop it. That's what I did, why shouldn't it work for you?

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Hi. I can be perfect ez in every aspect of life but no fk that cba mah dude cause no hair so ima lay low n’ do nothing”

- every delusional nw2 mad that life don’t always go his way

/thread

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
“Hi. I can be perfect ez in every aspect of life but no fk that cba mah dude cause no hair so ima lay low n’ do nothing”

- every delusional nw2 mad that life don’t always go his way

/thread

I've inquired about a system and I didn't like the look. PM me if you want to help me decide whether I look better with or without a system. I'm in better shape than all but the top 5 percent of my demographic. The job will pay me more than all but the top 2 percent of my demographic. I've been on so many dates, refined my texting, spent hours and hours taking photos and endeavoured to approach a working woman in real life when the opportunity presented itself (it didn't; they always try to avoid me). I know that I'm not trying hard enough. But what do guys like you do on top of what I'm doing? Even more money? N.B. I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant. I know that what I'm looking for doesn't come easy and I'm willing to work and suffer for it. But what, precisely am I supposed to do?

@doubleindemnity said..."What if my goal is something that is ruined by hair loss? That's what I'm facing." You also stated striving in work and earning top money are not that important to you. But acquiring someone to mate with and produce offspring is a similar objective. An accomplishment, a thing, merely of a different shade of gray. But, I understand this is what you want to be happy. And that is the the importance of life, to be happy. So, ultimately we are cast into life with little choice but to accept it and find some measure of happiness. It may not be possible to find what you want in this life. But, I emphasize again, be patient, 30 is still young, you may get what you want only later in life if you never give up. But face the reality there are no guarantees. Do what you can now to find peace of mind and confidence in yourself. I know these are the things you hear over and over again but it's of value. Bald or not, there is an inner strength that telegraphs to other human beings with positive effects if you can develop it. That's what I did, why shouldn't it work for you?

You're right that having kids is just another goal and I accept that. To me, it's more meaningful than getting filthy rich but that's irrelevant to the point you're making. I'm not 30 yet, but, to me, 30 is old. I've seen so many happily married couples delaying having kids and just enjoying married life. They (the men) all married younger than 30. Finally, it's been the younger women who gave me and my hair loss a chance. Surprisingly, the older women were not very accepting of it. The older I get, the more difficult/impossible it gets to date them. I'm very confident. I know that I'm in good shape, intelligent, strong willed, going for a good job and considered by men to be good looking. Confidence hasn't helped so far.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've inquired about a system and I didn't like the look. PM me if you want to help me decide whether I look better with or without a system. I'm in better shape than all but the top 5 percent of my demographic. The job will pay me more than all but the top 2 percent of my demographic. I've been on so many dates, refined my texting, spent hours and hours taking photos and endeavoured to approach a working woman in real life when the opportunity presented itself (it didn't; they always try to avoid me). I know that I'm not trying hard enough. But what do guys like you do on top of what I'm doing? Even more money? N.B. I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant. I know that what I'm looking for doesn't come easy and I'm willing to work and suffer for it. But what, precisely am I supposed to do?

You're right that having kids is just another goal and I accept that. To me, it's more meaningful than getting filthy rich but that's irrelevant to the point you're making. I'm not 30 yet, but, to me, 30 is old. I've seen so many happily married couples delaying having kids and just enjoying married life. They (the men) all married younger than 30. Finally, it's been the younger women who gave me and my hair loss a chance. Surprisingly, the older women were not very accepting of it. The older I get, the more difficult/impossible it gets to date them. I'm very confident. I know that I'm in good shape, intelligent, strong willed, going for a good job and considered by men to be good looking. Confidence hasn't helped so far.

Nobody cares if you’re ripped or who you’ve dated. It means nothing in the real world. My friends eat and drink and never touch a dumbbell and they are just fine with their gfs. People ain’t perfect and if someone does indeed get lots of dates then it’s easier to date as you get older, not harder. You need to get some pussy is what it looks to me.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I mean there's more to life than just women. Bald/balding won't prevent you from trying to complete your bucket list. I've been living life pretty full in spite of my diffused bird's nest. However, it's worth noting I've basically written off women completely since balding in high school kind of ruins any real dating prospects down the road. My experience in college basically cemented my fate and convinced me it will be an unwinnable, lifelong battle. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll be able to move on and live life a little more happily.

INT

Reaction score
Most people will not find a wife on a dating app. Do activities you like where there also happen to be women. Improve yourself in as many ways as possible: socially, physically, professionally. This is the best chance you have at getting what you want. Not saying that it is a strategy for guaranteed success and who knows, maybe it will take you a few years to be at the place where you want/need to be but this is your best option.

Actually, it is your only option... And it will definitely suck at times. There simply is no alternative. You already tried this? Then you should try harder.

Good luck.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Nobody cares if you’re ripped or who you’ve dated. It means nothing in the real world. My friends eat and drink and never touch a dumbbell and they are just fine with their gfs. People ain’t perfect and if someone does indeed get lots of dates then it’s easier to date as you get older, not harder. You need to get some pussy is what it looks to me.

Your friends are just fine because they met their respective gfs while they had hair or they still have hair. I have never seen an example of a man in my demographic being bald, single and proceeding to not be single while remaining bald. I was going to be the first one. Obviously, that's what I need, but how exactly does a bald loser do that?

I mean there's more to life than just women. Bald/balding won't prevent you from trying to complete your bucket list. I've been living life pretty full in spite of my diffused bird's nest. However, it's worth noting I've basically written off women completely since balding in high school kind of ruins any real dating prospects down the road. My experience in college basically cemented my fate and convinced me it will be an unwinnable, lifelong battle. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll be able to move on and live life a little more happily.

My response to this will always be the same. My bucket list involves a family, wife and children near the top. So, I have a different view. Keeping this in mind, if I give up on women, I might as well go ahead and write the well today.

Most people will not find a wife on a dating app. Do activities you like where there also happen to be women. Improve yourself in as many ways as possible: socially, physically, professionally. This is the best chance you have at getting what you want. Not saying that it is a strategy for guaranteed success and who knows, maybe it will take you a few years to be at the place where you want/need to be but this is your best option.

Actually, it is your only option... And it will definitely suck at times. There simply is no alternative. You already tried this? Then you should try harder.

Good luck.

Tell that to the multiple male members in my family who seem to have married people whom they met from dating apps. There's no time for any of that. The women in the right age range for me will be married away by the time I improve myself any further. I must be close to the finished product by now. Do you have any examples of activities that you've tried? I'm actually going to go ask some of my female friends about this. Interestingly, most were in favour of me doing cold approach even if it was street stops.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your friends are just fine because they met their respective gfs while they had hair or they still have hair. I have never seen an example of a man in my demographic being bald, single and proceeding to not be single while remaining bald. I was going to be the first one. Obviously, that's what I need, but how exactly does a bald loser do that?

My response to this will always be the same. My bucket list involves a family, wife and children near the top. So, I have a different view. Keeping this in mind, if I give up on women, I might as well go ahead and write the well today.

Tell that to the multiple male members in my family who seem to have married people whom they met from dating apps. There's no time for any of that. The women in the right age range for me will be married away by the time I improve myself any further. I must be close to the finished product by now. Do you have any examples of activities that you've tried? I'm actually going to go ask some of my female friends about this. Interestingly, most were in favour of me doing cold approach even if it was street stops.

Bro, today I was at the beach living like a king with my nice nw5-6. It was early af so nobody there. Then came a family, husband and wife plus their son. Probably was on his mid twenties, didn’t ask. He had an amazing hairline and I swear to god I’m not making this sh*t up. His hairline was perfect.

But he was paralyzed. And also a slight speech impediment. Caught him with the corner of my eye sitting in the sand looking down, probably waiting for his parents to help him go in and they did later along with those things kids wear and a floating mattress so he won’t drown.

I sincerely looked up in he sky and said life’s great, life’s beautiful and then I chilled for half an hour alone in deep water before going back to my friends who were in shallow water near the sand.

Sometimes I wonder if baldness really was the root cause of whatever went wrong with me or something else.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Bro, today I was at the beach living like a king with my nice nw5-6. It was early af so nobody there. Then came a family, husband and wife plus their son. Probably was on his mid twenties, didn’t ask. He had an amazing hairline and I swear to god I’m not making this sh*t up. His hairline was perfect.

But he was paralyzed. And also a slight speech impediment. Caught him with the corner of my eye sitting in the sand looking down, probably waiting for his parents to help him go in and they did later along with those things kids wear and a floating mattress so he won’t drown.

I sincerely looked up in he sky and said life’s great, life’s beautiful and then I chilled for half an hour alone in deep water before going back to my friends who were in shallow water near the sand.

Sometimes I wonder if baldness really was the root cause of whatever went wrong with me or something else.

Baldness can lead to disability if not handled correctly.
Ignore others.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

But think about the family. The mother and father are still taking care of their kid - even though he may have disabilities - and making sure that he has the most enjoyable time. No matter what difficulties he might face, the parents love him unconditionally and will always see him as one of the most incredible, high achieving people of his age. There's still something very heartening about seeing a scene like this and to me it comes from the whole family spending time and bonding together. We'll never experience that.