Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Targeted Drug Delivery.

It's already being used. I haven't found anything on Androgenetic Alopecia.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be curious to see if a man who's prone to AA sides and likely hypogonadal would see improvements in sides after he cuts his body fat to below 10%, and gains 30 lbs of lean mass. And ultimately how that would influence his hair, drug tolerability taken into account.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly motherfucking this. When I stay off of all anti-androgens, my libido returns to semi-normal, I get my good mood and positivity back, "mental energy" so to speak, everything becomes more uplifting and interesting.

On AA's I feel castrated, stupid, tired. How am I supposed to approach women knowing I have a limp noodle between my legs.

Like right now if I was not an male pattern baldness sufferer, to cure myself I would be taking exemestane + pregnenolone + DHEA + 7-keto and f*** knows what else... I would be BATHING in androgens - the more androgenic I get the better I feel, yet my hair requires exactly the complete opposite, it's an absolute fuckfest.

I did a short cycle of pregnenolone + letrozole which made it all convert into androgens and for the first time in 5 years when I went out I felt like running. I was sprinting through town like an imbecile just had this boundless energy and my legs felt like feathers, instead of lead bags like normally do (since they're probably full of estrogen water retention). Then my temples receeded like a whole norwood due to the nuked estrogen LOL, thankfully it came back over 2 months

How about looking forward to those non-hormonal treatments, setipiprant and fevipiprant you say? WRONG motherfucker - they have sleep side effects. Say hello to waking up tired and with bags under your eyes like you're 10 years older. That's if they even work and if they even come to market cause the dose required is so high no one can afford it right now.

I met this 19 year old hottie the other day, she seemed interested. I'm 25. How the f*** am I gonna drag her into this abyss of a life that I lead?

f*** male pattern baaaaaldness b****s. Kill it with fire.

it really is laughable.

when i give up the fight, the first thing i will be doing is what you just said. i will drown myself in f*****g androgens.

ive gone through times where for whatever reason physically and mentally ive felt great and you cant beat it. you really cant.

having experienced all the sh*t i got from finasteride, and reading about guys recoveries on swolesource you can feel what its like to be alpha. to feel great in every way.

ive been watching a bunch a jason statham vids to try and convince myself there is a way out. i mean check this out. the guy is nearly 50 years old. he looks great. imagining feeling like this

not this pathetic state we put ourselves in to save this sh*t that grows out our heads.

regarding the hot chick, go for it mate. youd be f*****g nuts to let these opportunities go. if you ever cant handle the drugs anymore or your hair gets worse regardless, the days of hot 19 yr olds will be over.

have you played around with the dosage? 50mg is abit on the high side for what seems to be recommend these days. especially used on buzz cut like yourself.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be curious to see if a man who's prone to AA sides and likely hypogonadal would see improvements in sides after he cuts his body fat to below 10%, and gains 30 lbs of lean mass. And ultimately how that would influence his hair, drug tolerability taken into account.

i am a naturally weak *** skinny joke of a man. maybe this contributed to my awful experience on finasteride, i do however have extremely high natural levels of test. whatever that means.

however, i have to spoke to a few guys on swolesource who have all said they were extremely fit healthy muscled guys before taking finasteride, and still got fucked by them. but maybe not as bad if they werent in great shape to begin with, who knows.

all i know is that it made me a weak pathetic fucked up version of what a man is meant to feel like. though it was bloody fantastic for my hair. no doubt about that.

Reactions: WMQ

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am a naturally weak *** skinny joke of a man. maybe this contributed to my awful experience on finasteride, i do however have extremely high natural levels of test. whatever that means.

however, i have to spoke to a few guys on swolesource who have all said they were extremely fit healthy muscled guys before taking finasteride, and still got fucked by them. but maybe not as bad if they werent in great shape to begin with, who knows.

all i know is that it made me a weak pathetic fucked up version of what a man is meant to feel like. though it was bloody fantastic for my hair. no doubt about that.
It's all in your head you don't feel alpha cause you're f*****g bald and havent fucked a woman since I dont know when, also you're depressed about the hair. I have finasteride sides now and it was way worse when I was depressed because of hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all in your head you don't feel alpha cause you're f*****g bald and havent fucked a woman since I dont know when, also you're depressed about the hair. I have finasteride sides now and it was way worse when I was depressed because of hair.

ive never felt alpha in my life. its has nothing to do with my hair. when i was a full head i was still an insecure teenager.

alpha is about confidence and strength and all that sh*t. all the good stuff a man should feel regardless of hair or not. taking finasteride made this sh*t even worse for me. i felt pathetic. no way to live. depressed, puffy nipples, energy of a 90 years man lol. yeahhhh here i am ladies. being a balding badass, if your handsome enough to get away with it, is only real option i got left. im sick of all this hormone f*****g, insecure bullshit. its tiring.

lol last time i hooked up with a girl was last week on holiday. but she was nothing special. nothing to be proud about. but for a rapidly approaching norwood 5 guy ill take it :D

you got finasteride sides? what are they? does your dick still work?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
you got finasteride sides? what are they? does your dick still work?
Prob still does I just have tiredness and reduced libido. I dont care about feeling alpha never did always fought it off and replaced it with angry discipline.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prepare for worst cope for the best

xD....

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rick who?

rfff.jpg

famous rick. how the f*** have you not heard of this guy?

anyway mate, talking about androgens and sh*t, i know you know your stuff about all this. how do i increase my beard growth? i have relatively decent beard density at 30 but to pull off baldness i need jason stathm level sh*t.

does all that pro androgens stuff help with speeding up beard density/growth?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 53461

famous rick. how the f*** have you not heard of this guy?

anyway mate, talking about androgens and sh*t, i know you know your stuff about all this. how do i increase my beard growth? i have relatively decent beard density at 30 but to pull off baldness i need jason stathm level sh*t.

does all that pro androgens stuff help with speeding up beard density/growth?

-L-carnitine L-tartrate on-site to increase androgen receptor density
-Andractim or other DHT cream on beard
-Pregnenolone + DHEA to stimulate androgens systemically
-Other sh*t to f*** with: 7-keto DHEA, 11-keto DHT, androsterone
-Minoxidil?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update.

The last week I've been eating low fat high carb and taking some thyroid hormones to see if I can feel a bit more energetic and improve my libido.

Well, since low fat decreases estrogen by up to 50% (and keeps testosterone about the same), and thyroid hormones tend to increase androgen synthesis...

Guess what happened in that week? My hair shed like a motherfucker and it looks like RU stopped working. I look like sh*t. Never shed so hard in my life, it's like I'm taking letrozole all over again. My entire right temple is just GONE... like, the density there got halved in a mere 6 days.

What in the actual f***.

So, people, there you have it - the only reason why RU works for me is because I am probably deficient in androgens and oversaturated with estrogen. The moment I tried to correct that, I shed like a b**ch and everything stopped working. Oh and I seriously doubt it's a "regrowth shed" either.

Well, back to feeling like crap I guess.

THIS is why male pattern baldness ruins lives. I cannot have a girlfriend because of this - hair loss meds kill my libido and make me feel anxious, low energy, I am no fun and I feel like sh*t. If I don't take meds, I will go bald. Either way, the girl will leave me due to being unable to f*** her or going bald. Either way it is impossible to live a normal life with male pattern baldness genetics. There is no winning combination here. It's just one lottery where everything you draw is a piece of sh*t.