Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i will not use alpicort personaly, but the stuff might maitain for sure .
however are you sure RU is legit ? not some fake stuff? did you test it ?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
i will not use alpicort personaly, but the stuff might maitain for sure .
however are you sure RU is legit ? not some fake stuff? did you test it ?

German forum members tested it, and I have mild AA side effects from it so I know it's legit.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm. It's not so much that people don't think that estrogen works, it's that they know it also works on your tits, your ***, your dick and all the other places where you don't really want it to work.

You're lucky they have topical estrogen in Europe. Nothing exists like that in North America, unfortunately.

There's topical Progesterone, with itself has no science, but hydroxprogesterone is very promising. In 18 men, 9 showed improvement
with it.

With the treatments available today, that's the only thiing that works.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're lucky they have topical estrogen in Europe. Nothing exists like that in North America, unfortunately.

There's topical Progesterone, with itself has no science, but hydroxprogesterone is very promising. In 18 men, 9 showed improvement
with it.

With the treatments available today, that's the only thiing that works.

You know I had to quit using Alpicort right? I used it for 4 months, and during that time I had numerous side effects which in the end forced me to quit.

Yes it grows hair nicely (At least it did for me) BUT - the estrogen goes systemic, that much is obvious, and with it all the anti-male side effects that you have to put up with.

If the average male makes around 0.045 mg of estrogen daily, and Alpicort F has a concentration of 0.005% of estradiol, by applying 2 mL of Alpicort F to your scalp (and you need at least that much to cover a diffusing head) - you just applied 0.10 mg of estradiol which is twice the amount a man would normally produce. If it all goes systemic, and most of it will, you will have a bad time.

Even if you could get your hands on it - you would not be able to function properly as a male, your girlfriend would leave you because you'd only be getting hard once a week, and barely.

Even RU makes a hit on libido, moods and other things (in my case). It's just impossible to fight hair loss without side effects with the current methods. Anti-androgens, estrogens, anything hormonal, damages my libido and well being, but I have to take sh*t like this, just to not go bald. It sucks, but for the time being, it's either feel like *** or go bald. That's my situation.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you are responding so quickly maybe you can play with the dosis a bit to find a comfortable zone.

Also working out goes a long way countering sides. Not because it has anything to do with anything but because the additional energy boost might help a bit.

I think I see the tiniest hint of regrowth (maybe) this week after 9 months ru and six months finasteride. No sides but also no real reaction from my hair. :D

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
As you are responding so quickly maybe you can play with the dosis a bit to find a comfortable zone.

Also working out goes a long way countering sides. Not because it has anything to do with anything but because the additional energy boost might help a bit.

I think I see the tiniest hint of regrowth (maybe) this week after 9 months ru and six months finasteride. No sides but also no real reaction from my hair. :D

The real reason why I respond to estrogen and RU is because I probably have low male hormones to begin with. That's also the reason why I immediately get side effects as well.

My libido was sh*t and I had health issues for 3 years BEFORE even touching Finasteride, Alpicort, RU, or any kind of hormone-altering substance. Not a good background for taking anti-androgens.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know I had to quit using Alpicort right? I used it for 4 months, and during that time I had numerous side effects which in the end forced me to quit.

Yes it grows hair nicely (At least it did for me) BUT - the estrogen goes systemic, that much is obvious, and with it all the anti-male side effects that you have to put up with.

If the average male makes around 0.045 mg of estrogen daily, and Alpicort F has a concentration of 0.005% of estradiol, by applying 2 mL of Alpicort F to your scalp (and you need at least that much to cover a diffusing head) - you just applied 0.10 mg of estradiol which is twice the amount a man would normally produce. If it all goes systemic, and most of it will, you will have a bad time.

Even if you could get your hands on it - you would not be able to function properly as a male, your girlfriend would leave you because you'd only be getting hard once a week, and barely.

Even RU makes a hit on libido, moods and other things (in my case). It's just impossible to fight hair loss without side effects with the current methods. Anti-androgens, estrogens, anything hormonal, damages my libido and well being, but I have to take sh*t like this, just to not go bald. It sucks, but for the time being, it's either feel like *** or go bald. That's my situation.

It's a tough call on what to do. Either way you will feel like crap, so you might as well have hair. On the other hand, better to accept being bald and having a good body than to risk being bald and having gyno and ED. Have you tried E3? It's not as feminizing as E2, but may have the same effect on hair. I have been using several times the recommended dose without any sides.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a tough call on what to do. Either way you will feel like crap, so you might as well have hair. On the other hand, better to accept being bald and having a good body than to risk being bald and having gyno and ED. Have you tried E3? It's not as feminizing as E2, but may have the same effect on hair. I have been using several times the recommended dose without any sides.

Estriol / Ovestin? I have a cream that contains Estriol but it also contains Estradiol so it's problematic.
Where do you get E3 on it's own?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's OK. I always wanted to become a LESBIAN. This might make my dream come TRUE!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm. It's not so much that people don't think that estrogen works, it's that they know it also works on your tits, your ***, your dick and all the other places where you don't really want it to work.

Well, since you put it that way. I really WANT hair.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estriol / Ovestin? I have a cream that contains Estriol but it also contains Estradiol so it's problematic.
Where do you get E3 on it's own?

Would that be the Bi-Estro? They also have an Estriol-only cream, but not sure how it would compare to the one he posted.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would that be the Bi-Estro? They also have an Estriol-only cream, but not sure how it would compare to the one he posted.

Yes that's the one.

/facepalm. You are right. I have no idea how I didn't see that Iherb carried the Estriol cream as well. Durr. Well, next time I order things from Iherb I will include that in my cart just for kicks.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
What you think about flaxseeds for estrogen it provides 700% more estrogen than any other food... here is the study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752973/

A significant decrease in androgen levels was observed, with a 70% decrease in total serum testosterone, an 89% decrease in free serum testosterone, and a 65% decrease in the % free testosterone observed.

I also saw something about a man who ate everyday for months or years and he grew breast so if thats true it does the job of giving estrogen which is better than creams and stuff. https://www.nuhs.edu/christian/2011/3/1/testosterone-and-flax-a-male-nightmare/ I think maybe some may help if it doesnt grow boobs.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you think about flaxseeds for estrogen it provides 700% more estrogen than any other food... here is the study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752973/

A significant decrease in androgen levels was observed, with a 70% decrease in total serum testosterone, an 89% decrease in free serum testosterone, and a 65% decrease in the % free testosterone observed.

I also saw something about a man who ate everyday for months or years and he grew breast so if thats true it does the job of giving estrogen which is better than creams and stuff. https://www.nuhs.edu/christian/2011/3/1/testosterone-and-flax-a-male-nightmare/ I think maybe some may help if it doesnt grow boobs.

Do we have people actually putting this to the test and seeing if it truly diminishes androgens, or it's only on paper?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If any of that is true I'm staying the hell away. If anything I'd like to increase my test by at least 50%. I don't care too much for systemic androgen reduction, I already feel trash enough, no thanks.

Now, if you could make that a topical and have it work ONLY in the scalp, maybe we can talk. Either way, I wouldn't bet my hair on it for the time being.

Anyway, I want to make some observations after 1 month of using RU58841 (in my case, doesn't mean everyone will experience the following):

• A certain amount of the substance goes systemic no matter what, the greater the dose, the more goes systemic
  • It seems to cross the blood-brain barrier judging by side effects such as decreased mental clarity and greater anxiety
  • RU58841 seems to occupy androgen receptors for a duration between 36-48 hours based on the time it takes for aforementioned side effects to completely disappear
  • Stopping use for 48 hours results in a complete disappearance of side effects and you are back to normal within 2 days
  • The Ethanol/PG 7:3 vehicle takes around 4-5 hours to dry out, if applying overnight perhaps the vehicle could be modified to lengthen the absorption period and possibly decrease side effects (a different ratio for example)
  • Other noted side effects: increase in nipple puffiness, reduced libido and energy
  • Side effects seem to accumulate with consecutive days of use so a 5 days ON / 2 days OFF approach seems prudent

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If any of that is true I'm staying the hell away. If anything I'd like to increase my test by at least 50%. I don't care too much for systemic androgen reduction, I already feel trash enough, no thanks.

Now, if you could make that a topical and have it work ONLY in the scalp, maybe we can talk. Either way, I wouldn't bet my hair on it for the time being.

Anyway, I want to make some observations after 1 month of using RU58841 (in my case, doesn't mean everyone will experience the following):

• A certain amount of the substance goes systemic no matter what, the greater the dose, the more goes systemic
  • It seems to cross the blood-brain barrier judging by side effects such as decreased mental clarity and greater anxiety
  • RU58841 seems to occupy androgen receptors for a duration between 36-48 hours based on the time it takes for aforementioned side effects to completely disappear
  • Stopping use for 48 hours results in a complete disappearance of side effects and you are back to normal within 2 days
  • The Ethanol/PG 7:3 vehicle takes around 4-5 hours to dry out, if applying overnight perhaps the vehicle could be modified to lengthen the absorption period and possibly decrease side effects (a different ratio for example)
  • Other noted side effects: increase in nipple puffiness, reduced libido and energy
  • Side effects seem to accumulate with consecutive days of use so a 5 days ON / 2 days OFF approach seems prudent

i was just gonna ask to see how things are going until i saw this

sounds f*****g depressing. pretty sure after my experience with finasteride, i would experience exactly the same as you

and like you i already feel sh*t in general, which finasteride only exacerbated. i wana go the other way and feel good. i would love to do a cycle of test/dht drugs to see how it feels to feel great. but doing that would really put the final nail in the coffin for my hair

you just have to laugh at this problem were facing. literally everything that is good for hair is bad for everything else. but not all hair, no. not the f*****g the hair on chest, or arms or legs and beard or whatever. the only f*****g hair negatively effected by the things that makes us feel good, the things that make us a man, is the hair on top of our f*****g heads. the only hair we give a f*** about it.

just lol at this bullshit

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was just gonna ask to see how things are going until i saw this

sounds f*****g depressing. pretty sure after my experience with finasteride, i would experience exactly the same as you

and like you i already feel sh*t in general, which finasteride only exacerbated. i wana go the other way and feel good. i would love to do a cycle of test/dht drugs to see how it feels to feel great. but doing that would really put the final nail in the coffin for my hair

you just have to laugh at this problem were facing. literally everything that is good for hair is bad for everything else. but not all hair, no. not the f*****g the hair on chest, or arms or legs and beard or whatever. the only f*****g hair negatively effected by the things that makes us feel good, the things that make us a man, is the hair on top of our f*****g heads. the only hair we give a f*** about it.

just lol at this bullshit

Exactly motherfucking this. When I stay off of all anti-androgens, my libido returns to semi-normal, I get my good mood and positivity back, "mental energy" so to speak, everything becomes more uplifting and interesting.

On AA's I feel castrated, stupid, tired. How am I supposed to approach women knowing I have a limp noodle between my legs.

Like right now if I was not an male pattern baldness sufferer, to cure myself I would be taking exemestane + pregnenolone + DHEA + 7-keto and f*** knows what else... I would be BATHING in androgens - the more androgenic I get the better I feel, yet my hair requires exactly the complete opposite, it's an absolute fuckfest.

I did a short cycle of pregnenolone + letrozole which made it all convert into androgens and for the first time in 5 years when I went out I felt like running. I was sprinting through town like an imbecile just had this boundless energy and my legs felt like feathers, instead of lead bags like normally do (since they're probably full of estrogen water retention). Then my temples receeded like a whole norwood due to the nuked estrogen LOL, thankfully it came back over 2 months

How about looking forward to those non-hormonal treatments, setipiprant and fevipiprant you say? WRONG motherfucker - they have sleep side effects. Say hello to waking up tired and with bags under your eyes like you're 10 years older. That's if they even work and if they even come to market cause the dose required is so high no one can afford it right now.

I met this 19 year old hottie the other day, she seemed interested. I'm 25. How the f*** am I gonna drag her into this abyss of a life that I lead?

f*** male pattern baaaaaldness b****s. Kill it with fire.