Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Galea tightening causes mechanical stress according to a study previously posted. Which in turn results in fibrin and calcium deposits along with DHT , constricts the follicles over time. Galea covers the top from front to back. Mechanical stress results across the top
Makes me think of this procedure I read about 10+ years ago, didn't take it serious back then but its called Galeatomie. Suddenly seems like one of the best weapons against hair loss around??

https://www.wellnesskliniek.com/en/hair/hair-loss-galeatomy

Cant find that much about it though.

Last edited:

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks.

Because of information overload you tend to forget the little details. This helped me further to make my needling session more strategic and deliberate.
Anytime!

So the manual tit-donger I ordered like a month ago arrived today. I totally forgot about it.
Now I gotta return it. Well, at least the refund will help me get a cartridge.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once a week, 1.5mm - 2.0mm. My pics are real and enough other people on here have seen results to know that dermarolling works. Maybe not for everyone, but results seem to be good in general.
people probably asked this question before, but how did your pics and name ended up on the link that you shared?

Kitedude

Reaction score

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes me think of this procedure I read about 10+ years ago, didn't take it serious back then but its called Galeatomie. Suddenly seems like one of the best weapons against hair loss around??

https://www.wellnesskliniek.com/en/hair/hair-loss-galeatomy

Cant find that much about it though.
It's actually available in some places of Europe. Unfortunately, some people have done it and they say it doesn't work. I think it's banned in the US too.
Not sure about the whole galea thing myself. Guess I will find out how I fare with a mechanical only approach for the next year.
There's MyThinningConfidence's case tho. Did it like that for some time + fish oil. Now he's using Finasteride and says the results are minimal and that most of his regrowth is from needling + massages + fish oil.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing I noticed in the Chinese study is that it had the worst group of people and the best results. Check out the makeup of group 3

View attachment 110050

Oldest age, longest duration of hairloss and lowest non-vellus hair count.
Which is another reason why I'm following it. Honestly, I don't see a reason to follow the Indian one over this one.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to be positive here, fells. 2.5 months into needling with derminator. I am shedding hair unlike any other time since hairloss started almost 18 years ago. Trying not to panic, but it’s disheartening to say the least. 1.5mm once a week.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a sing that it's working. Numberguy had the same experience and ended up with the best results I've ever seen from needling.
I sure hope so. But good gracious, it’s scaring the crap out of me. Lol

EnFinSerafin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I've just started trying this protocol. I'm broke so a Derminator is impossible for me. Do you know if a Dermapen could be useful for this, or would a dermaroller be more effective?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I've just started trying this protocol. I'm broke so a Derminator is impossible for me. Do you know if a Dermapen could be useful for this, or would a dermaroller be more effective?
¡Hola!
Fellow Spanish I see. Your username and the fact that you're broke too leads me to believe this, haha. Could be a simple coincidence tho.
A dermapen is actually the better option. Dr. Pen Ultima A6 is the next best option after the Derminator.
If it's out of reach too, then try looking for another Dr. Pen. They're about €60-€80. If that range is out of reach too, well... guess a dermaroller will have to do.
Make sure you check out this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-faqs-procedures-studies-and-such.119653/
¡Buena suerte!

EnFinSerafin

My Regimen
Reaction score
¡Hola!
Fellow Spanish I see. Your username and the fact that you're broke too leads me to believe this, haha. Could be a simple coincidence tho.
A dermapen is actually the better option. Dr. Pen Ultima A6 is the next best option after the Derminator.
If it's out of reach too, then try looking for another Dr. Pen. They're about €60-€80. If that range is out of reach too, well... guess a dermaroller will have to do.
Make sure you check out this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/microneedling-faqs-procedures-studies-and-such.119653/
¡Buena suerte!

Thanks a lot, Bill!! Indeed, fellow Spanish here lol. New to the forum although I've been lurking around for about 6 years already. Let's see if we make some good progress with this, I am less and less hopeful with new treatments and their delays.

¡Gracias de nuevo!

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Bill!! Indeed, fellow Spanish here lol. New to the forum although I've been lurking around for about 6 years already. Let's see if we make some good progress with this, I am less and less hopeful with new treatments and their delays.

¡Gracias de nuevo!
Yeah, I'm fairly new too, but I've been at it for the last 6 years, about to be 7. Finally found something worth trying and decided to become active!
Indeed, takes so long to get something released... Hopefully this can help us in the meantime.
At least time's on my side, my baldness is sooooo slow it makes me want to die.

¡No hay de qué!

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I realized with needling is that it likely has a peripheral effect not limited to where it's done. Maybe because the healing factors diffuse around a bit via blood circulation. I needle my entire scalp and the next few days my facial skin would feel and look noticeably better. My nose is usually slightly redish from seborrheic dermatitis (under control but chronically present). Immediately after needling it looks normal. My scalp and facial skin feels less inflammed in general. This did not happen when I was needling hairline alone.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've deloped retrograde alopecia from High TSH so I'm losing some hair on the sides of my head and my neck.
I've also developed a momentary spell of Alopecia Barbare - bald spots and inflammation in my beard from too low estrogen. So my beard is also balding

I’ve had the exact same problem, with the retrograde and bald spots in the beard.

Any idea what can help with this?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve had the exact same problem, with the retrograde and bald spots in the beard.

Any idea what can help with this?
Get your hormones checked.
Specifically testoterone/estrogen, and the tsh. thyroid panel.

I've only had beard hairloss from too low estrogen