Topical Bicalutamide Log (lets See If This Works)

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hardly an experiment since he also uses finasteride

I used RU and CB alone without a DHT reducing drug and for 10 years that is a real experiment

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The more you suppress androgens the better. You can’t trick the system with topicals and dosages and other dumb sh*t. Feminization leads to more hair. And a flaccid penis.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update, this stuffs powerfull. Lowering the dose and frequency of use. Still no shedding

I went even further and used topical DHT (12%) with a premade DMSO vehicle so Im 100% sure it went systemic to see if I get signs of shedding or itching. I used it for 2 days in a row and twice on the second day and at that point I had not used bica for 2 days. So I applied 0.5ml of bica to my scalp after using the DHT solution and I would feel some itching for short periods of time on some areas of my scalp like the NW7 edges area where i did not apply much bica

the itching would go away pretty quick tho and it was mild. Considering the amount of DHT I used Id say this was pretty impressive

What you mean about Bicu being stronger than ru? (You mean it has better affinity to the AR?)
We still have a vehicle provlem tho. No guarantee that the empirical correct dosage is being applied.
Im just saying that this experiment hemingway_the_mercenary is doing should be taken with a pinch of salt to what it will come to results, ie; may not work because the dosage or method of application, or the vehicle ect were not the right ones.

But then again, if shows good results then we can argue the same exact thing and say better results would have come if by luck you hitted the empirical correct variables (which is expected when the drug being used is soo good for hairloss that it's mear presence is enough to show signs)
any anti-androgen that goes systemic will have estrogen like effects to a degree.
the vehicle definitely works, started getting mild sides so Im lowering the dosage and frequency of use. Got the slight puffiness in my nipples back, same puffyness I had with finasteride for years so Im not really concerned especially because I have AIs on hand, but its telling me that its going systemic. So obviously no need to keep using a high dose, its clearly working

Hardly an experiment since he also uses finasteride

I used RU and CB alone without a DHT reducing drug and for 10 years that is a real experiment

Are you talking about me? Ive been off finasteride ever since the day I used bicalutamide. Ive also tried taking various steroids and topical DHTs to enduce shedding and then try to combat the male pattern baldness signs with bicalutamide.

The more you suppress androgens the better. You can’t trick the system with topicals and dosages and other dumb sh*t. Feminization leads to more hair. And a flaccid penis.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update, this stuffs powerfull. Lowering the dose and frequency of use. Still no shedding

I went even further and used topical DHT (12%) with a premade DMSO vehicle so Im 100% sure it went systemic to see if I get signs of shedding or itching. I used it for 2 days in a row and twice on the second day and at that point I had not used bica for 2 days. So I applied 0.5ml of bica to my scalp after using the DHT solution and I would feel some itching for short periods of time on some areas of my scalp like the NW7 edges area where i did not apply much bica

the itching would go away pretty quick tho and it was mild. Considering the amount of DHT I used Id say this was pretty impressive

any anti-androgen that goes systemic will have estrogen like effects to a degree.
the vehicle definitely works, started getting mild sides so Im lowering the dosage and frequency of use. Got the slight puffiness in my nipples back, same puffyness I had with finasteride for years so Im not really concerned especially because I have AIs on hand, but its telling me that its going systemic. So obviously no need to keep using a high dose, its clearly working

Are you talking about me? Ive been off finasteride ever since the day I used bicalutamide. Ive also tried taking various steroids and topical DHTs to enduce shedding and then try to combat the male pattern baldness signs with bicalutamide.

What is ... supposed to mean? You are suppressing androgens, you block the formation of testosterone through blocking androstenedione. You are thus messing with the axis and become estrogen dominant while depleting dihydrotestosterone in the tissues. In other words you are feminizing your body and mind since estrogen and estrogenic creams such as spironolactone do change the brain, in other words you become a sissy.

The more you block them, the more hair you grow. There is no silver lining and this is an ongoing situation which means in ten years from now your sides will be so many you won’t have a clue what to fix first. That is, if you want to be a normal healthy male with a balanced hormonal profile and a pituitary that hasn’t been dragged through broken glass. It’s the same thing with steroids pal. The more you take drugs to alter your hormonal profile, the harder for it to return to its previous functional state.

Do I have to mention the dangers of excess estrogen in the absence of DHT in tissues? Or the damage done to neurotransmitters? Or the fact that this change leads to primary hypogonadism? Or the fact that the pituitary partially shuts down? What do you morons think PFS is? Why do you think people can’t get it up? Or that even TRT won’t work for them? Because after a decade your pituitary has gone the way of the dodo. You have irreparably altered your hormonal profile and caused permanent neurological damage. Why do you think MTF can’t get it up and get osteoporosis quickly?

The amount of misinformation here is amazing and people should learn to take responsibility for their words before opening their mouth and condemning some young kid with their garbage advice.

The point is, don’t try to trick your body. It cannot ever be tricked. The approach of feminization for hair growth while simultaneously trying not to feminize yourself is so ducking stupid in its very core that just by reading this last part is enough. I don’t want you to waste your time and put your health at risk over this.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is ... supposed to mean? You are suppressing androgens, you block the formation of testosterone through blocking androstenedione. You are thus messing with the axis and become estrogen dominant while depleting dihydrotestosterone in the tissues. In other words you are feminizing your body and mind since estrogen and estrogenic creams such as spironolactone do change the brain, in other words you become a sissy.

The more you block them, the more hair you grow. There is no silver lining and this is an ongoing situation which means in ten years from now your sides will be so many you won’t have a clue what to fix first. That is, if you want to be a normal healthy male with a balanced hormonal profile and a pituitary that hasn’t been dragged through broken glass. It’s the same thing with steroids pal. The more you take drugs to alter your hormonal profile, the harder for it to return to its previous functional state.

Do I have to mention the dangers of excess estrogen in the absence of DHT in tissues? Or the damage done to neurotransmitters? Or the fact that this change leads to primary hypogonadism? Or the fact that the pituitary partially shuts down? What do you morons think PFS is? Why do you think people can’t get it up? Or that even TRT won’t work for them? Because after a decade your pituitary has gone the way of the dodo. You have irreparably altered your hormonal profile and caused permanent neurological damage. Why do you think MTF can’t get it up and get osteoporosis quickly?

The amount of misinformation here is amazing and people should learn to take responsibility for their words before opening their mouth and condemning some young kid with their garbage advice.

The point is, don’t try to trick your body. It cannot ever be tricked. The approach of feminization for hair growth while simultaneously trying not to feminize yourself is so ducking stupid in its very core that just by reading this last part is enough. I don’t want you to waste your time and put your health at risk over this.

You're just an idiot talking out of your *** and sticking up the place. Go read a little, educate yourself, and take your bulshit out of this thread

Bicalutamide binds to the androgen receptor, it does not block the formation of testosterone (you goof!), in fact in low dosages its shown to increase testosterone levels
DHT levels will go up everywhere because I dropped finasteride
Spirinolactone is not an estrogenic cream

Get out of this thread you fool

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're just an idiot talking out of your *** and sticking up the place. Go read a little, educate yourself, and take your bulshit out of this thread

Bicalutamide binds to the androgen receptor, it does not block the formation of testosterone (you goof!), in fact in low dosages its shown to increase testosterone levels
Spirinolactone is not an estrogenic cream

Get out of this thread you fool

LMAO! you literally cannot he saved. I’ll see myself out.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in fact in low dosages its shown to increase testosterone levels
And is it permanent? I mean it does increase androgen levels in the beginning of its monotherapy, but do the androgen levels stay permanently elevated? Also, since Bicalutamide compensates for its terribly low binding capacity (both testosterone and DHT having much higher binding capacity to androgen receptors) through its concentration (all thanks to its awesome terminal half life), will the dose as low as 50mg be a permanent solution for hair loss, provided the side effects of hepatotoxicity do not appear?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And is it permanent? I mean it does increase androgen levels in the beginning of its monotherapy, but do the androgen levels stay permanently elevated? Also, since Bicalutamide compensates for its terribly low binding capacity (both testosterone and DHT having much higher binding capacity to androgen receptors) through its concentration (all thanks to its awesome terminal half life), will the dose as low as 50mg be a permanent solution for hair loss, provided the side effects of hepatotoxicity do not appear?
unless youre trying to be trans I wouldnt even bother with oral bicalutamide

topical works more than fine and this is at basically 2mg per day dosage and I had to lower it even more. I would definitly not expect to see any hairloss on 50mg orally ED

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
unless youre trying to be trans I wouldnt even bother with oral bicalutamide

topical works more than fine and this is at basically 2mg per day dosage and I had to lower it even more. I would definitly not expect to see any hairloss on 50mg orally ED
I don't think that Bicalutamide monotherapy is alone sufficient for MTF HRT. I mean sure it can reverse male puberty(sparing the genitals and gonads), but I don't think that I'll start a female puberty.
And thanks for reassuring me about the success rate of my regimen.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that Bicalutamide monotherapy is alone sufficient for MTF HRT. I mean sure it can reverse male puberty(sparing the genitals and gonads), but I don't think that I'll start a female puberty.
And thanks for reassuring me about the success rate of my regimen.

Are you trans?
Did you get gyno on bica 50 mg? Feminization?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today was the first day that my dick started to feel like it was alive again. I was on finasteride for 2 years even with sexual sides cuz hair=life and during that time my dick just got worse and worse and wose to the point where I could barely get a hardon
even when I did get hard tho it was not anything like how I would get hard before finasteride. It was like the shaft would get hard, but it didnt get pumped at all and the head would be semi hard but not pumped at all. Basically felt like sh*t and was almost impossible to have sex with. I also noticed that I was developing premature ejaculation during this time and had almsot no control over my Kegel muscles.

Well anyways, for the first time in like 2-3 years my dick was actually pumped today. It was so pumped in the shaft that it felt almost like it was gonna burst. The head was still not the same but this is a great sign as it means my dick is coming back to life again, and it will recover over time. It needs more erections so the smooth muscle has time to hypertrophy again

DHT is a serious hormone fellas and quite an amazing one. Unless you have to Id say dont mess with it

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trans?
Did you get gyno on bica 50 mg? Feminization?
I'm not transgender.
I'm agender, if you're aware about the entire LGBTQAI+ spectrum, though I don't think that this is the correct forum to discuss this.
I didn't develop even mildest form of gynecomastia on 50mg of Bicalutamide. Though it could've spared me because I was taking Tamoxifen during the first four months of Bicalutamide, because I developed horrible breast tenderness during the second week of Bicalutamide, and well, I wanted to prevent gynecomastia.
And as far as feminization is considered, I think that it did make my face more neotenous. And if you'd want to consider neoteny as a trait of femininity, then I don't know if I should reply to this part or not. Besides, my face was already neotenous to begin with, so I guess I can't complain.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Captain, we're on a collision course with massive side effects. Brace for impact in 3, 2, 1...

long serum half life = guaranteed side effects over time like limp noodles and such

I don't understand, how can this compound and other compounds such as RU cause side effects? Don't they work by blocking androgen receptors (as opposed to blocking conversion of test to dht)? Hard to believe they can cause anti-androgen side effects when these compounds technically don't reduce androgens.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The long half life of this drug really is a problem. Its so unfortunate because it works so well, but the systemic buildup is too high

after 30 doses at 2mg it reached 16mg concentrations in your blood assuming 100% of it goes systemic
if we optimistically say 50% of it goes systemic then it reaches 8mg concentrations

both of those concentrations are its peak and it does not go higher than that unless dose is increased, but thats still more than what I want

Im going to create a new solution at 0.5mg per ml concentration. At that dosage assuming 100% of it goes systemic it will reach 4mg concentrations. If half goes systemic then it will reach 2mg concentrations.

Now I really would not minde 2mg concentrations of it systemically as it will barely have a systemic effect (typical dosages are 50mg/150mg, at 150mg it passes 1200mg serum levels), but I wonder if it will be enough to do anything for hairloss

I will give it a try at that dosae to see if its effetive (its clearly effective at 2mg/ml). If that doesnt work Im gonna have to sadly drop bica because even though its very effective, the systemic buildup is too much.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The long half life of this drug really is a problem. Its so unfortunate because it works so well, but the systemic buildup is too high

after 30 doses at 2mg it reached 16mg concentrations in your blood assuming 100% of it goes systemic
if we optimistically say 50% of it goes systemic then it reaches 8mg concentrations

both of those concentrations are its peak and it does not go higher than that unless dose is increased, but thats still more than what I want

Im going to create a new solution at 0.5mg per ml concentration. At that dosage assuming 100% of it goes systemic it will reach 4mg concentrations. If half goes systemic then it will reach 2mg concentrations.

Now I really would not minde 2mg concentrations of it systemically as it will barely have a systemic effect (typical dosages are 50mg/150mg, at 150mg it passes 1200mg serum levels), but I wonder if it will be enough to do anything for hairloss

I will give it a try at that dosae to see if its effetive (its clearly effective at 2mg/ml). If that doesnt work Im gonna have to sadly drop bica because even though its very effective, the systemic buildup is too much.

you did a blood test?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I how did you made that math? 2mg*30 = 16mg concentration? We have like 4.7ish Liters of blood ( that would be 12.7mg concentration 100% sistemic)
Anyway, I WISH there is such thing as the perfect dose, (ie, hair regrowth, no side effects) but nature may be a b**ch and say " naaa, you must get the dose that gives you effects to get hair"

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I tought that the normal dosage (pill per day) was 50mg, and you say 2mg is too much... Im confused

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand, how can this compound and other compounds such as RU cause side effects? Don't they work by blocking androgen receptors (as opposed to blocking conversion of test to dht)? Hard to believe they can cause anti-androgen side effects when these compounds technically don't reduce androgens.

It's like you people don't even understand how hormones and receptors work. A hormone cannot perform its functions without binding to its appropriate receptor. It doesn't matter how much T or DHT you have, if your receptors are blocked those hormones will do nothing.

How would RU and other AR antagonists even help with hair loss if not by STOPPING androgens from interacting with the RECEPTOR and doing their job?

If any anti-androgens go systemic and block androgen receptors in other places like in your brain or your dick, then androgens will not do their job at those locations and you will get anti-androgenic side effects.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like you people don't even understand how hormones and receptors work. A hormone cannot perform its functions without binding to its appropriate receptor. It doesn't matter how much T or DHT you have, if your receptors are blocked those hormones will do nothing.

How would RU and other AR antagonists even help with hair loss if not by STOPPING androgens from interacting with the RECEPTOR and doing their job?

If any anti-androgens go systemic and block androgen receptors in other places like in your brain or your dick, then androgens will not do their job at those locations and you will get anti-androgenic side effects.

I understand how AR antagonists work, I guess I've just been underestimating how much they go systemic. I made the false assumption that a topical would only stay within the area that it's applied.