Topical Bicalutamide Log (lets See If This Works)

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethanol is not a problem for the skin not sure why people make these claims there isn't such study
Its common sense, would you apply ethanol to your face? No, everyone avoids it because its just common sense that it dries out your skin, also cant be good for you scalp to nuke all the bacteria that live on the skin there

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how bad was the anxiety you experianced and how were the sexual sides?

Do you feel it worked better than any other treaments like finasteride, ru, etc?

The anxiety seems dose-dependent... It was severe when I made too strong of a mixture by mistake.

Sexual sides fairly mild, just lower libido. Same as what some people report from finasteride. I didn't even notice until stopping the topical antiandrogens for a few days... libido just suddenly surged.

Daro and RU seemed equally effective but again that all depends on the dose. It took a large dose (7.5%) of RU 2x/day to achieve what Daro did at less than 0.1% every other day. I still think Daro is too potent to measure accurately and that's part of what makes it dangerous.

Panic attack isn't an androgenic side effect

Binding to the GABA-A receptor is a known side effect of Enza, and probably Daro too.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Its common sense, would you apply ethanol to your face? No, everyone avoids it because its just common sense that it dries out your skin, also cant be good for you scalp to nuke all the bacteria that live on the skin there
Not common sense at all that is why Rogaine has been approved by the fda and it does have ethanol like a lot of other topicals

We are talking about 3ml here not splashing your head with ethanol

I would be more worried about PG in the long term

Humans have been drinking ethanol for thousand of years not PG

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not common sense at all that is why Rogaine has been approved by the fda and it does have ethanol like a lot of other topicals

We are talking about 3ml here not splashing your head with ethanol

I would be more worried about PG in the long term

Humans have been drinking ethanol for thousand of years not PG

Well its very clear that drinking it is bad for your health. Ehtanol is basically a poison taken in moderate dosages because we like the effect it gives us. But when you apply it topically it kills all the bacteria on your scalp, also kills a bunch of your top skin cells Im sure. Try rubbing ethanol every day on your bicep every day and see what happens, see if you skin doesnt get irritated

el_duterino

Reaction score
I have been rubbing ethanol on my scalp twice a day for 10 years and nothing bad happened

Maybe a few microbes got killed in the process but that's not enough to make me worry

Millions of men have been using Rogaine for decades without skin issues why are you so worried?

Foam is better because it has no PG though

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been rubbing ethanol on my scalp twice a day for 10 years and nothing bad happened

Maybe a few microbes got killed in the process but that's not enough to make me worry

Millions of men have been using Rogaine for decades without skin issues why are you so worried?

Foam is better because it has no PG though

pg makes me flake like crazy so i didnt even bother with it this time, Im using kb instead

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Panic attack isn't an androgenic side effect

I bet this isn't the first time you experienced a panic attack in you life you may be prone to this due to anxiety etc I think you mentionned using benzos in the past

No one got panic attacks on other systemic anti androgen

You need to check how your dick works and you will quickly know if this Daro gives sides or not

Several people, myself included, got panic attacks on enzalutamide which binds to GABA. Maybe I was sold enzalutamide instead of darolutamide.

But then how do you explain the other guys here who bought Darolutamide from Luo and got the same side effects? I had one guy from the german forum PM me that he couldn't even drive his car, that's how bad his anxiety was.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Several people, myself included, got panic attacks on enzalutamide which binds to GABA. Maybe I was sold enzalutamide instead of darolutamide.

But then how do you explain the other guys here who bought Darolutamide from Luo and got the same side effects? I had one guy from the german forum PM me that he couldn't even drive his car, that's how bad his anxiety was.

think the drug companies would drop the drug if it was this bad

el_duterino

Reaction score

Didn't some of these guys use DMSO in their vehicle? I got real strange effects once I tried mixing RU with a bit of DMSO added to ethanol this will bring drugs into the brain

el_duterino

Reaction score
Well I have some Daro in the freezer from Gang - haven't used it yet as frankly the RU works fine but I'd give a try one of these days and report back to you fellows

But again these people reporting anxiety have a history of anxiety this isn't their first panic attack so it may be just be a stress issue

I never had a panic or anxiety attack so I cannot relate to all this

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont seem to understand the term Serum half life. It means how long it stays in the blood serum so by definition it goes systemic.

AR get replenished all the time - destroying AR is a good mode of action for male pattern baldness - if it were not for long serum half life of the drug itslef

Not sure why you waste your time with bicalutamide, this is a very old drug from the early 1980's and quite weak compared to DARO.

just checking the date when I started topical bicalut and I saw this comment

Ru is a very old drug as well, it also wasnt even marketed. Why are you using it

Im using bicalutamdie because is has very low hepatoxicity, is proven to be one of the strongest anti androgens. I would prefer to use flutamide as its almost the same drug with a shorter half life, but its pretty toxic for the liver to I didnt even bother. Spirinolactone made me feel awful because its a diuretic, also it smells very funky. So my choiced would be pretty much Eza, Daro, or Bicalutamide.

Although Daro seems very intresting, its very expensive atm. I will wait a little on that one.

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU was developed in the 90's and its not new but the reason why it is not available is because its for male pattern baldness only and male pattern baldness is by far not a priority for pharma firms..if you haven't yet noticed

Even CB - basically similar to RU, has been developed like 15 years ago and still is under study..! male pattern baldness is not a high priority, firms don't get much funding .

CB got funding and grants because of the acne treatment potential of the same molecule thats why its faster and why Winlevi will be out much sooner than Breezula.

I used Flutamide topical myself for a year back in 2008 there was product called flutagel.

The side effects of flutamide were erections issues and low libido but it worked for hair. Not a long term solution for maintenance and quality of life.

Then I switched to RU - got none of the side effects and the effect on hair were even better because I could use more RU whenever I needed and still not get side effects.

Best drug ever, and I spent 6 years on finasteride and 4 on dutasteride

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU was developed in the 90's and its not new but the reason why it is not available is because its for male pattern baldness only and male pattern baldness is by far not a priority for pharma firms..if you haven't yet noticed

Even CB - basically similar to RU, has been developed like 15 years ago and still is under study..! male pattern baldness is not a high priority, firms don't get much funding .

CB got funding and grants because of the acne treatment potential of the same molecule thats why its faster and why Winlevi will be out much sooner than Breezula.

I used Flutamide topical myself for a year back in 2008 there was product called flutagel.

The side effects of flutamide were erections issues and low libido but it worked for hair. Not a long term solution for maintenance and quality of life.

Then I switched to RU - got none of the side effects and the effect on hair were even better because I could use more RU whenever I needed and still not get side effects.

Best drug ever, and I spent 6 years on finasteride and 4 on dutasteride

I legit dont know if your hairloss is real. It could be that it stopped progressing on its own and your taking all these drugs and attribute that to the drugs

Ive never once seen anyone get results from ru if they post pictures

I ordered it anyways tho smh. Will try sometime

el_duterino

Reaction score
You won't see differences in photos because it maintains hair unlike perhaps it's the very first med used like for a very young guy - pretty much every one starts with finasteride

This being said you haven't really spent much time researching the past 15 years of posts on RU here I remember a few posters who loaded their pics showing a clear improvement on RU but that was years ago

If you don't feel side effects on this drug now then why not continue its clear that biculatomide is stronger than RU so it's will work

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Havnet applied the solution for 2 days, this is the third, to see how low I can get the dosage

surprisingly still no itchh. I even took another winstrol pill yesterday and my itch hasnt increased yet.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On it's wikipedia page it says "The medication can have some estrogen-like effects in men."
This is taking it orally tho. Have u noticed any changes on your chest?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't feel side effects on this drug now then why not continue its clear that biculatomide is stronger than RU so it's will work

What you mean about Bicu being stronger than ru? (You mean it has better affinity to the AR?)
We still have a vehicle provlem tho. No guarantee that the empirical correct dosage is being applied.
Im just saying that this experiment hemingway_the_mercenary is doing should be taken with a pinch of salt to what it will come to results, ie; may not work because the dosage or method of application, or the vehicle ect were not the right ones.

But then again, if shows good results then we can argue the same exact thing and say better results would have come if by luck you hitted the empirical correct variables (which is expected when the drug being used is soo good for hairloss that it's mear presence is enough to show signs)