Topical Bicalutamide Log (lets See If This Works)

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair feels so strong. Its like when I pull on it Im confident its staying in my scalp

Absolutely zero scapl itch or shedding

There is one side effect tho, puffy nipples. Their back and Im using nolvadex and aromasin to try to get them down in size. Probably willl order rolaxafene in a a few days too

Dick is not affected by bicalutamide, but for some reason nipples are

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand how AR antagonists work, I guess I've just been underestimating how much they go systemic. I made the false assumption that a topical would only stay within the area that it's applied.

If topicals didn't go systemic we would all be cured by now.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If topicals didn't go systemic we would all be cured by now.
And in your book there isn't the possibility of having a certain dosage that prevents the AR antagonist to go systemic and still be effective in the scalp?
Let's take a moment to remember that our digestive system compared to our scalps is like a vaccum cleaner of systemic absosion (and naturaly so, it evolved to take the more profit of every ounce of anything that enters in our stomach).
My point is that if we talk about something like Finasteride or Ru, (half life 6 and 20hours respectively), I put into question if such half lifes are long enough for a big % of the stuff to enter the bloodstream. I have no studies to approve or deny these points of concideration (it's a subject open to specualtion at this point)

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

I took aromasin for 3 days ina row and I shed so badly today. Maybe even worse than when I tried winstrol the first time. I lost alot of hairs, even doubling on my bica dose didnt help much

What this has led me to belive is that estrogen is not only key in regrowing hair but also maintaining hair. Taking aromasin hurt me in 2 ways, 1 it reduced the amount of estrogen in my body, but 2 it reduced the aromateze enzymes in my scalp meaning that I did not have a normal ability to conver testosterone to estrogen

Considering adding a very very very low dose of 17b estradiol to my solution

Also want to drop bica and use Daro Ill be honest

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Update:

I took aromasin for 3 days ina row and I shed so badly today. Maybe even worse than when I tried winstrol the first time. I lost alot of hairs, even doubling on my bica dose didnt help much

What this has led me to belive is that estrogen is not only key in regrowing hair but also maintaining hair. Taking aromasin hurt me in 2 ways, 1 it reduced the amount of estrogen in my body, but 2 it reduced the aromateze enzymes in my scalp meaning that I did not have a normal ability to conver testosterone to estrogen

When will you buy daro?
Will you be taking before and after pics?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FWIW it was concluded that Estriol is the best form of estrogen for hair growth:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...trogen-promote-and-hinder-hair-growth.113077/

I cant take anything IdealForehead says seriously. Estriol is much weaker than estradiol and in practice it always falls short. Ethyl estradiol is much stronger than 17b estradiol and there are lots of people with insane regrowth using it, if the theory was true then it would just cause massive shedding and hairloss

I would say the "safest" would be 17b estradiol

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

There are still people around here who don't believe when I say that taking Letrozole for 2 weeks made my temples recede and that I shed a huge amount of hair in that time. Letrozole is even a lot stronger than what you took. A shed doesn't take 3-4 months to start, it can happen the very next day if a drastic hormone shift occurs.

I cant take anything IdealForehead says seriously. Estriol is much weaker than estradiol and in practice it always falls short. Ethyl estradiol is much stronger than 17b estradiol and there are lots of people with insane regrowth using it, if the theory was true then it would just cause massive shedding and hairloss

I would say the "safest" would be 17b estradiol

Estriol is indeed very weak and hardly does anything. Even Equol activates estrogen receptors more strongly and causes more thickening than estriol.
17b will definitely go systemic and cause side effects. I used topical estradiolbenzoate for a long time, it has the shortest half life of all estrogens, but it's still very capable of causing side effects.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are still people around here who don't believe when I say that taking Letrozole for 2 weeks made my temples recede and that I shed a huge amount of hair in that time. Letrozole is even a lot stronger than what you took. A shed doesn't take 3-4 months to start, it can happen the very next day if a drastic hormone shift occurs.

Estriol is indeed very weak and hardly does anything. Even Equol activates estrogen receptors more strongly and causes more thickening than estriol.
17b will definitely go systemic and cause side effects. I used topical estradiolbenzoate for a long time, it has the shortest half life of all estrogens, but it's still very capable of causing side effects.

well estradiolbenzoate is a produg, its not pure estrogen. First you body has to remove the benzoate ester for it to be usable so its guaranteed that if will go systemic and travel around your body
I was thinking of trying to get pure 17b estradiol powder and add the smallest possible dose to my regiment. Yesterday i added premarin to my scalp to stop itching and where I applied it the itching is gone but is there everywhere else

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
And in your book there isn't the possibility of having a certain dosage that prevents the AR antagonist to go systemic and still be effective in the scalp?
Let's take a moment to remember that our digestive system compared to our scalps is like a vaccum cleaner of systemic absosion (and naturaly so, it evolved to take the more profit of every ounce of anything that enters in our stomach).
My point is that if we talk about something like Finasteride or Ru, (half life 6 and 20hours respectively), I put into question if such half lifes are long enough for a big % of the stuff to enter the bloodstream. I have no studies to approve or deny these points of concideration (it's a subject open to specualtion at this point)

Not in my experience with everything that I've used, no. Using puny doses does nothing and using anything at a dose even moderately effective for hair was always strong enough to feel some kind of systemic side effects.

Liposomes help somewhat, but even then it's not bulletproof.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
well estradiolbenzoate is a produg, its not pure estrogen. First you body has to remove the benzoate ester for it to be usable so its guaranteed that if will go systemic and travel around your body
I was thinking of trying to get pure 17b estradiol powder and add the smallest possible dose to my regiment. Yesterday i added premarin to my scalp to stop itching and where I applied it the itching is gone but is there everywhere else

I tried Bi-Estro cream with 17b-e and estriol in it, same or similar side effects as with estradiol benzoate.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not in my experience with everything that I've used, no. Using puny doses does nothing and using anything at a dose even moderately effective for hair was always strong enough to feel some kind of systemic side effects.

Liposomes help somewhat, but even then it's not bulletproof.

The problem is that all these drugs metabolize into compounds that are also anti androgens

So what you apply is guaranteed to have a secondary cycle around your body.

In theory if you apply 17b estradiol once it binds to the estrogen receptor it’s going to be deactivated. And due to the high number of estrogen receptors in the scalp it may be possible to use a low enough dose that you don’t get systemic effects

In theory it’s also possible to have drugs like Nolvadex on hand just in case you get systemic effects.

Skrufstark

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried Bi-Estro cream with 17b-e and estriol in it, same or similar side effects as with estradiol benzoate.

I don't think Bi-Estro contains estradiol and estriol. Could be, but I'm sure I read somewhere a couple of years ago they tested it and it did not or something like that. Else, it would be a prescription medicine.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

aromasin is basically DHT

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea I dont believe in fluridil

but how come there are zero before and afters posted with RU or cb showing any regrowth if their so good
RU is sh*t. Its basically topical finastereide. I did 300mg/ml and it only reduced my shedding slightly. Dutasteride is better.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know 3 ppl with finasteride resistant hairloss messaged me about topical bica. After giving them my protocol ( listed in thsi thread) thy confirmed their shedding was essentially gone and their hairloss has pretty mich stopped

I followed up with them at 6 weeks. They haven’t logged back in to these forums in like 12+ weeks when before they were active nearly daily. So I assume they’re doing well finally

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know 3 ppl with finasteride resistant hairloss messaged me about topical bica. After giving them my protocol ( listed in thsi thread) thy confirmed their shedding was essentially gone and their hairloss has pretty mich stopped

I followed up with them at 6 weeks. They haven’t logged back in to these forums in like 12+ weeks when before they were active nearly daily. So I assume they’re doing well finally
I'm doing 10mg/ml of topical bicalutamide and it isn't stopping my hair loss, what can I do? I did 500mg/ml of RU58841 and that didn't help either. What should I try next besides estradiol?