Topical Bicalutamide Log (lets See If This Works)

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
y
What’s your vehicle and did u get the bica from crushing pills?
yes I crushed one 50mg tablet, put in in a vial. added 5ml of anagenic "K&B solution". and then I held the outside of the vial in boiling hot water for it to dissolve. Im still waiting for the powder bicalutamide and estradiol but got some bicalutamide tablets from a transgender friend on my soccer team.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't see particles floating around after I put the vial in boiling water though.

If it’s not a clear solution which it won’t be because you crushed the pill and there filler which doesn’t dissolve then you are not getting the dose u think ur getting

Wait for the powder before u reah ur conclusion

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it’s not a clear solution which it won’t be because you crushed the pill and there filler which doesn’t dissolve then you are not getting the dose u think ur getting

Wait for the powder before u reah ur conclusion
is it possible that the process where I put the vial in hot water killed the bicalutamide inside or something?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how hot it was. Idk

I am using 0.05% topical finasteride 3 days a week
Serum DHT has been reduced 20%, hair loss has stopped without the side effects I had orally.
0.05% at 1ML equals to 0.5MG. I also use Retionic Acid (0.025%) to increase absorption.

I also use topical dutasteride once a week and dermaroll dutasteride (1mm deepth) once a month. Half life is quite long and I don't want any build up.

Why don't you use topical bicalutamide once a month to avoid build up in the system?

It seems it had been working wonders for you

Nice to e-meet you btw, very interesting stuff

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using 0.05% topical finasteride 3 days a week
Serum DHT has been reduced 20%, hair loss has stopped without the side effects I had orally.
0.05% at 1ML equals to 0.5MG. I also use Retionic Acid (0.025%) to increase absorption.

I also use topical dutasteride once a week and dermaroll dutasteride (1mm deepth) once a month. Half life is quite long and I don't want any build up.

Why don't you use topical bicalutamide once a month to avoid build up in the system?

It seems it had been working wonders for you

Nice to e-meet you btw, very interesting stuff
I want blood work results proving that topical finasteride reduced serum DHT by 20%, I used 2x that dose 2x a day and nothing happened

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was your vehicle, what else were you using on the concentrate?

Everybody I know has gotten sides with topical finasteride because of too high concentrations

Anything above 300ul at 0.25% will cause the same reduction in serum DHT as the tablet.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want blood work results proving that topical finasteride reduced serum DHT by 20%, I used 2x that dose 2x a day and nothing happened

Using any decent amount of topical finasteride will result the same decrease in serum as the pill.

Also you need to stop trying a treatment and coming to a conclusion it does nothing after a few weeks. Topical AA might benefit straight away but oral 5ar will undoubtedly give you a shed. In my case finasteride shed me like crazy for 3 months before stuff started filling in.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using any decent amount of topical finasteride will result the same decrease in serum as the pill.

Also you need to stop trying a treatment and coming to a conclusion it does nothing after a few weeks. Topical AA might benefit straight away but oral 5ar will undoubtedly give you a shed. In my case finasteride shed me like crazy for 3 months before stuff started filling in.
post the blood test results

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
post the blood test results

My DHT is supressed 65% (no sh*t).
My estrogen has gone up 50% (yes you read that right). Fortunately my estrogen before going on finasteride was way at the very bottom of the range so im still just mid-upper ish normal.
My test up 20-25%
My prolactin has gone to 3 times greater than the upper range (probably from the insane estrogen increase.
My DHEA is super f*****g low.
everything else has stayed the same more or less.

Gotta find a replacement for this poison. AA i dont think is the problem. f*****g with Enzymes and removing DHT to such a great extent is.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My DHT is supressed 65% (no sh*t).
My estrogen has gone up 50% (yes you read that right). Fortunately my estrogen before going on finasteride was way at the very bottom of the range so im still just mid-upper ish normal.
My test up 20-25%
My prolactin has gone to 3 times greater than the upper range (probably from the insane estrogen increase.
My DHEA is super f*****g low.
everything else has stayed the same more or less.

Gotta find a replacement for this poison. AA i dont think is the problem. f*****g with Enzymes and removing DHT to such a great extent is.
I want like a picture of the paper

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe topical treatments can have THAT much of an effect imho.

Im on oral finasteride.

Go read the countless studies for topical finasteride and how it gives just as must systemic DHT suppression.
Topical application absorbs between 2-8% systemically. However finasteride even at 0.03mg suppresses DHT 60-70% because the dosage curve is so flat. If you're even just putting 1mg of finasteride on your head in 5-6ml of vehicle you're still hitting that threshold.

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 06.09.14.png

I agree with you though generally speaking if 2-8% is the systemic absorption then for AA's i cant imagine them doing much to you systemically. Problem is 5AR inhibitors are suicide inhibitors.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on oral finasteride.

Go read the countless studies for topical finasteride and how it gives just as must systemic DHT suppression.
Topical application absorbs between 2-8% systemically. However finasteride even at 0.03mg suppresses DHT 60-70% because the dosage curve is so flat. If you're even just putting 1mg of finasteride on your head in 5-6ml of vehicle you're still hitting that threshold.

View attachment 117778

I agree with you though generally speaking if 2-8% is the systemic absorption then for AA's i cant imagine them doing much to you systemically. Problem is 5AR inhibitors are suicide inhibitors.
good find, how much systematic absorbtion comes from topical DMSO?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
good find, how much systematic absorbtion comes from topical DMSO?

Not a clue. People say a lot but i would say 15% maybe..?!

Depending on the substance though DMSO would be unnecessary and offer no added benefit.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary I saw that you switched to topical flut and mentioned that some people reported good results on bicalutamide. What about you tho? What were your long term results on bical, how long did you use and it why stop?

Last edited:

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know 3 ppl with finasteride resistant hairloss messaged me about topical bica. After giving them my protocol ( listed in thsi thread) thy confirmed their shedding was essentially gone and their hairloss has pretty mich stopped

I followed up with them at 6 weeks. They haven’t logged back in to these forums in like 12+ weeks when before they were active nearly daily. So I assume they’re doing well finally

Have you heard from these guys since then? I'll be doing topical bica as soon as it gets here. I think I'm the last one since most of u guys have moved to OH-flutamide

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you heard from these guys since then? I'll be doing topical bica as soon as it gets here. I think I'm the last one since most of u guys have moved to OH-flutamide

Why are you ordering bica. Didn’t u see I reported sides?

We’re gonna be doing another oh-f gb in the coming months